First Penis Plug

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

headair123

First Penis Plug

Post by headair123 »

The other day, I was browsing thru the board and came across the Penis Plug thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29058

It looked very interesting. So, I fired up my amazon account an bought one. (Picture attached below). Specs:Ranges from 5mm at the smallest diameter to 10mm at the widest diameter.1.75 inches in total insertable length. 2 inches in total length.

I got it last week and immediately tried to get into my urethra. Ouch, I could not get even a quarter of its length in. Man, I felt inadequate after reading about the successes of others.

So, I waited until my family was out of town yesterday and decided to give it another go.

First attempt: One quarter in. Pain. A little bit of blood. Fuck.
Ok. Take a break.
Half an hour later, try again. More pain.
So, I decided to take a couple of Advils and try an hour later.
While waiting, I found some discussions about water colour painting brushes. Wait, I have a whole bunch of there. So, I got a reasonably fat one that started very thin and got to be much wider than the plug I bought.
So, Armed with pain killers and Surgilube, I got to work.
I started setting goals. First, I squirted some lube inside my dick. Then, I got the brush in to the first printed letter on its shaft. Then, I got it in to the first letter of the second word on the brush. Took it out. Put it back in again.
It was easier to do while my dick was hard. So, I was watching some nice, big-breasted babes getting drilled.
After 45 minutes, I found out that the paint brush was in my urethra's opening at a place where the brush was wider than the plug.
Cool. Let's try the plug.
Damn, it will not go in.
But, the pain was a lot less. So, I kept on pushing hard until.....
Well, the plug did not just go in; it popped in with a very pronounced jerk.
Wow! It's in.
Wait. Pain. Fuck; there is lots of red blood coming through the hole in the penis plug.
Ok. the blood stopped.
My dick is still hard.
Ok, let's masterbate. Cool. I came through the hole in the plug. Wait. Crap; there is lots f blood with my cum.
Ok. I am not horney any more.
reality is setting in.
I feel light headed.
I panic.
I run to the shower and wash away the surgilube and the blood.
I try taking the plug out. It won't budge. MORE PANIC!!!!!
Damn, I have to get it out.
Tug hard.
It pops out and lots of blood comes out with it.
Shit, I'm gone bleed to death!!!!
5 minutes later, the blood stops.
3 hours later, the opening of my Urethra is swollen like I had just pumped my dick.
12 hours later, there is no evidence of any trauma.
Ok. I'm horny again. I want to see if I can insert the brush and then the plug.
I wonder if there is going to be any pain.

As I am writing this post, I still have not attempted to put anything in my urethra because I have a few observations and questions:
1- while using the tapered brush (gets fatter as I insert more), pulling it out was not as easy as I thought. It should because it gets narrower as you pull it out. But, I noticed that the the brush felt a lot stickier to my urethra on the way OUT than on the way in. It is like it was glued or something.
2- The surgilube was getting dry and sticky when exposed to the air for a few minutes. I wonder if it was not turning sticky inside my urethra, which is what got the brush and possibly the plug to feel stuck.
3- if you leave the plug in for a long time and the lube inside the urethra dries out (if it does dry out), do you have any suggestion on how to get it slippery again?

Thanks,

Headair.
Attachments
Penis Plug.jpg
Penis Plug.jpg (6.14 KiB) Viewed 32249 times
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
headair123

Re: First Penis Plug

Post by headair123 »

Ok. I got horny enough to try again.
I used the water colour paint brush for about 15 minutes.
I did not encounter any pain I would attribute to yesterday's bleeding.
By the end of the stretching exercise, the brush was another 0.5 inches in. I think the width was an extra 0.5 to 1 mm.
There was a very faint hint of blood.
I put the penis plug in relatively easily this this.
There was no pain and no pop-in like yesterday.
I have had it in for 10 minutes and there is no discomfort to report.
However, there is a very small bit of blood seeping from between the urethra opening and the plug.
Getting the plug out is a bit difficult. Maybe I will leave it in overnight.
Attachments
IMG_0733.jpg
IMG_0734.jpg
MoLonghorn

Post by MoLonghorn »

go on ebay and look for a set of Hegar Sounds., they are graduated from 3mm to 18mm. 2 sizes to each sound. Just keep playing with them using the smallest to the largest that you can insert. Eventually you will get there and the plug will go in. Just remember to use lots of lube.
Chumy69

Post by Chumy69 »

The penis plug, Is it for use permanent or temporary? :roll:
headair123

Post by headair123 »

Temporary. Although, the two times I took it out, it hurt quite a bit. But, I suspect it will hurt less with more use.
pepasHunter

Post by pepasHunter »

It is up to you mate.

Penis plugs can be used temporary or long term.
On my case the longest I have kept my dick plugged was 5 days in a row.
Once inserted you will feel some discomfort but in the long term the penis gets used to it.

And let me add that long term usage is the best way to stretch your pee hole. If you decide try long term usage you will notice that pulling out a PP after some days of usage will be lesser and lesser painful.
In my case I am not cut and have been able insert a sharpie marker 12 mm diameter or a long fork 17mm long but only after 5 days of constantly wearing my DubaiBoi pp.

If you cease using plugs the pee hole will recover its original size but will keep some elasticity though.

Have fun and remember always use lots of lub!

pepasHunter.
The wolf can tell more of the road than the rabbit
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

headair,

good chatting with you. as we discussed and someone else in this thread said, sounds are a good way to progress to bigger sizes.

I have attached a url below for a site that has a great selection of penis plugs, with a variety of diameters and some nice looking plugs.

cheers,

ellery

http://www.thechaingang.com/catalogsear ... t/?q=penis
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

I have started my penis hole streach at 6mm and now i can do a 11mm easy.
The best way i can advise how to streach is to get something in it and leave it in for a while or until it hurts and then see if you can get something in that is just a little bit bigger.
Most of the time the bigger one will go rite in and cause no pain or problem. And it is best to leave something in most of the time big or small. Then when you get ready to do some streaching it will do it and feel so good.
I am so glad i have streached mine and just wish i had done it years ago instead of just inserting thing around the house in my hole since i was a kid. Until i found this site i just did not know how to do it. And with the help of those here i have made great progress. Hopes this helps.
I did cut the bottom of my hole a couple times to lenghten the hole.
My wife likes to insert the plugs in my hole now and that is fun. Dwight
pepasHunter

Post by pepasHunter »

Thanks for the url ellery, nice collection of penis plugs indeed, unfortunately they do not do international deliveries.
Not even to Mexico.

I will have to keep loyal to Ralph from steelpleasures.co.uk.

Thanks.

Keep streching guys but keep it safe.

PepasHunter
The wolf can tell more of the road than the rabbit
DrDeadDick

Post by DrDeadDick »

Hi headair123.

That all sounds reasonably normal. :lol:

Especially those moments of fear and terror. Aren't they great? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Then about five minutes after the terror has passed your're back at again. :twisted:
I love it.

I recently bought a PP - hollow so I can wear it full time - from The Chain Gang.
Their service is brilliant so I thought I'd give them a plug on here (harr harr).
I've since orderd more.

My urethra was too narrow in one place to fit the PP (caused by not keeping it open after some meato cutting so it healed up leaving a small opening).

So the only thing to do: stretch it with a taper.
Darn. Dont have a taper; no probs - I'll just have to make one out of a candle. :mrgreen:

Chopped off a 6" piece of 1/2" candle, then using a lighted candle, carefully and evenly melted the wax off the 6"-er, rotisserie-style, until I got a shallow taper along its length. The melted wax leaves a s.m.o.o.t.h surface. :twisted:

Anyway it's been in overnight and is still in now. My jocks have been keeping gentle pressure on it and it's about 3/4" further in from when I started. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If things keep going this well for the rest of the day I might get the PP in tonight. Whoo-hooo. Having stretched from about 3mm to 8mm. :mrgreen:

I want to wear the plug to pee straight 'cos now it splashes everywhere c/- my meatotomy.

:D

DrDD. :mrgreen:
headair123

Post by headair123 »

Per Ellery's recommendation, I have obtained some sounds to play with in order to help my urethra better cope with a 10mm plug.
I got the Hegar sounds going from 3 mm to 18 mm.
The first sound I started using was the 7 mm. It went in without too much trouble. It was a bit tight but comfortable nonetheless. The 8mm end of the 7mm sound bumped against my glans and went in with some pushing, pain and a small bit of pink blood. Then, within 5 minutes, I started pushing the whole sound in. I noticed a small bit of deep discomfort as the 7mm end started pushing deeper into my urethra. Eventually, the whole sound disappeared inside of my dick! The far end was behind my balls.
PANIC! Shit! How do I get it out? I took a deep breath and brought the tip of my dick closer to my belly and started pushing the deep end With my finger. This got out it easily.
Hey, this is fun! So I pushed it back in and got it back out again.
Next, I pulled the sound out and flipped it over so that I can get the 8mm end in first. This was difficult and painful. But, eventually, with a pop and a burning pain, it went in.

After about half an hour of this stuff, I decided to try the 9mm sound.
It would not go in. So, I used a tapered painting art brush to try and widen the entrance of my urethra.
After a lot of lube and pain, I felt ready. Or so I thought.
I was not ready. But, I was intent on pushing the sound in. So, will a lot of gritting the teeth and searing, burning pain, I got it in. I shoved it in all the way to the midpoint where the 10mm part started.
I could not push any more. Besides, there was a lot of blood at this point.
The next two days were uncomfortable and I had an itchy sensation in my urethra. Burning sensation when peeing, etc...

Eventually, I sat back down and went through the routine I described above until I got to the 10mm.
Again I used the the tapered paint brush to widen the pee hole. Then I shoved the 9mm sound in and got the half point where the 10mm started. I started pushing hard and twisting until the 10 mm poped in. Holy shit, that was painful. But, what an accomplishment.

Again, the following days were filled with discomfort and burning sensations.
After it all settled down, I went through the routine again. Except, this time, I could not get the 10mm in. Maybe I was not prepared to take the pain again.

I tried again three days later and, again, I could not get the 10mm in.
Another five days later (yesterday), I decided to try again. I went through the routine. When I got to the 10 mm midpoint, I started pushing and twisting at the same time. And, wow, it went in with some pain, but not as much as usual. Cool! I kept it in for ten minutes and then I pulled it entirely out. Again, I pushed the 9mm end in and went straight to the 10mm end and push in. It went in nicely. Small bit of pain but not worth dwelling on at all. Eventually, I started pulling it out and back in.
No pain! Cool. I did not push the sound all the way in like 7/8; I was afraid it would get stuck. But, I pushed it in pretty deep and felt my urethra behind my balls getting stretched.
Finally, I could not shove the 10mm end directly into my dick. I needed to start with the 9mm end.

Now, I have four point to ponder:
1- I started the whole thing so that the penis plug would go in and out without too much trouble. At the conclusion of my session yesterday, I was able to get it in and out without any resistance. It felt like I was fucking my dick with it. No resistance on the way out at all. This is the same pp that caused to almost pass out in pain when I got it out last month. I wonder if I went too far with the stretching.
2- there is light itching sensatin in my urethra today. But, there is no pain or burning sensation. I wonder if I have passed a milestone.
3- I noticed last night that my pee hole opening was ripped! There is a 2mm vertical rip at the top of my urethral opening that goes towards the underside of my dick. This is causing to fan out vertically.
4- I am really not interested in a meatotomy. But, I am curious about eventually using higher sounds like the 11 and possibly 12. I wonder if that will cause the rip to widen further. I wonder where I will draw the line; I can almost see the deranged part of my personality looking forward to ever bigger sounds. And , am I causing any mechanical harm to the urinary process?

Your thoughts?
PS: Sorry for the lengthy post.
Wiseoracle

Post by Wiseoracle »

I, too, made a small tear on the underside of my dick when I upsized from a 10mm to an 11mm plug. The plug popped in with little effort but I had to use force to extract it. One firm grip and forceful pull and the plug came out making a small tear at the bottom of my urethral opening. It bleed for a few minutes and then off an on for a few days. After that, I was able to insert and remove my 11mm with no issues. Now, I am up to 12mm.

I would generally recommend that you warm up with a sound or other device that gradually increases from say 7mm to 12mm in diameter - stopping wherever you reach your max. This will help stretch you before you insert the penis plug. For lubrication, I use a Surgilube and small amount of oil based antibiotic ointment. I found that the Bacitracin ointment keeps the urethra from drying out too quickly.

Do my warm up with a clean mini sharpie marker which graduates up to 12.3mm in diameter and then I insert my 11mm plug. After wearing the topper plug with the 24mm steel ball at the end for a few weeks now, I now need to upgrade to 12mm+ to keep the plug from falling out.
SKYPE me @ austrelaps1
Wiseoracle

Post by Wiseoracle »

The 11mm topper plug after a good stretch..
Attachments
IMG_0827.jpg
SKYPE me @ austrelaps1
Wiseoracle

Post by Wiseoracle »

This is how I warm up ... with a sharpie stretch..
Attachments
sharpie.JPG
SKYPE me @ austrelaps1
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Hi

I have a meatotomy and used Hegars from small size up to 15 mm. I can recommend a lot of lube and do it in a bath with a lot of hot water. The streach is less painfull going from one size and one mm up. I have not done sounding for the last two years but I'm sure I could with no problem insert a 13-14 mm in a hot bath with no pain at all, just pleasure.

Enjoy

Peter Borges