Ky Injection

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

hippy02

Ky Injection

Post by hippy02 »

Hi is anyone still doing ky injections or have any problems with it.?

Cheers
Metal_Micky

Re: Ky Injection

Post by Metal_Micky »

...only tempted, desperate for the longer full feel than saline.
hippy02

Post by hippy02 »

Hi thanks im keen to try it but not sure if theres any side effects.
hippy02

Post by hippy02 »

Thanks someone must know??
MoLonghorn

Post by MoLonghorn »

maybe if they tried it they didn't live to tell about it!
hippy02

Post by hippy02 »

Thanks starting to think that lol.
mjefmjef

Post by mjefmjef »

if you are realy serious, then why back out?
take a look at past posts.

been doing this myself for over 3 years now, with absolutely no side effects.
I have been having regular blood tests and nothing unusual has shown up.

there is a method to it, and you must use proper strerile KY and nothing else.
there may be some slight change to the ingredients, but certainly the packaging has changed.

I regularly insert between 50 and 100cc in each side of my sac, and that will last anything between 4-6 months depending on how often I infuse with saline, so usually have upto 200 at full top up time.
it is better to do several small quantities, otherwise it can be very hard to plug the needle hole!
dont do it directly under the foreskin with more than 20cc, as it takes a VERY long time to absorb.

yes you need a slightly larger needle and it is so much easier with a caulk gun -which sounds crude- but pressure can be tiring. dont water down, a little heat in the micrwave will help.
take it slow, and let the injection site settle and hold to seal
It is very enjoyable to have hard ball sac and a penis that is sat on top at an angle all the time.

You dont have to go huge, its a means open and usefull to all, and can spice thinks up nicely.

it certainly is a GREAT MIND GAME.

Nothing ventured nothing gained!
hippy02

Post by hippy02 »

Hi thanks heaps for the info will try it soon as i can find the rite ky.
arcdist

Post by arcdist »

i agree- been doing two years now-never had infection with ky-or store brands-do not do anything else due to chance of infection-start with mall ammounts and move up as the first few times can be ubcomfortable until the area gets used to it--now do 12-20cc bout 1nce a month into penis and can maintain 7-9 inch girth-be sure and liberally use alcohol to sterilize whole pubic area and hands before-smaller needle is a tougher to use but considerably less leakage-20 guage best
hippy02

Post by hippy02 »

Thanks for the support
reverso8

Post by reverso8 »

I have been keeping in touch with this thread and liked what I read...so I decided to go ahead and try KY as well. Over the past three days I've only injected small amounts straight after a small saline session (250 - 300 ml) (I thought it would provide a solution to spread around in within my sack plus I already have an injection site). The amounts of KY I've used are first 10ml, then 2 lots of 15ml. I know these are not big but I wanted to see my bodies reaction to the KY before I went ahead with larger amounts. So far, so good. Although I did feel slight pain (approx' 10 hours later) with the second injection near the injection site but that could have simply been the aggravation caused by trying to press hard on the syringe and still keep the needle in one place and not wiggle it, happened anyway so "get over it". I am impressed with the new and seemingly semi-permanent enlargement of my sack, feels really goooood (and that's only after 40ml all up). I also ball pumped hoping to help the KY spread around evenly and perhaps even into my cock but I'm not sure that's happened yet due to the saline still washing around in my scrotum/cock. One day soon I'll try a direct injection under the cock shaft skin and see how I go.
Thanks to the other contributors to this thread for their sound advice and caution.
DrDeadDick

Post by DrDeadDick »

You lot are a bunch of disgustingly perverted and depraved animals who have just given me ANOTHER hard-on, darn you!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I've been a bit hesitant about trying KY but after reading ppls experiences here I think I'll give it a shot (haha).

A caulk gun! :D :D :D

mjefmjef, got any pics of this? It must look hilarious.
arcdist

Post by arcdist »

if you put too much in scrotum it can get uncomfortable and can also swallow your penis and takes a few days to weeks to go back down and a condom will not fit over you may need to go with small amounts- i have done up to 50ml per side of sac and had lost dickhead for 2 weeks or more so i recommend not doing ballsac if you like having any dick definition. i have also done 18 ml up to 3 times week into cock (under skin,not in cavernousa!!!) and had 9 inch girth for up to two weeks if ballsac tied up lightly overnioght so it doesn.t migrate while swelling. i havve found more than 20 ml at one time is overkill and more uncomfortable and three times a week is ok for a couple of weeks--i use 20 guage needle, and yes the caulk gun is the answer after a couple of days as the jelly thickens and you cannot force the jelly into it with finger pressure unless you use a larger guage needle which causes sealing to be a problem. i have tried the liquid ky and also phsylium husk mixtures(after boiling to sterilize) also as alternatives, the side effects are not to be disired so tke my advice please--from my experience use only ky jelly or an off brand jelly such as equate(wal mart) or rexall lube from dollars stores-the liquids have a different mixture and you can get infections from them, i have also had infections from ky/saline mixture. so please dont mix unless you like playing roulette with the dr's office. i have never had infection from just jelly(preservatives are inside them).
i also tried an injection of the silicone lube one time(6 ml)- DO NOT DO THIS- I HAD REACTION AND DAMAGED A PORTION OF FORESKIN WITH SOME NECROSIS AND SUBSEQUENTIAL SCARRING AND WAS VERY LUCKY IT WAS ONLY IN CIRCUMCISION SKIN AREA BUT WILL HAVE SOME HARD SCARRING IN A SMALL AREA FOR LIFE UNLESS I HAVE IT REMOVED-two months of pain and fear was not worth that but luckily no damage to working parts-any questions and i may post more info..
hippy02

Post by hippy02 »

Hi guys thanks for the feed bac I am keen to fill my cock and foreskin with ky recon it would look ok ?(no silicone around over here) lol
jcgrow

Post by jcgrow »

If a person were to inject 10cc in to each side fo the sac, what can the expected after-growth be?