Growing a clit into a dick

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

green52

Growing a clit into a dick

Post by green52 »

I like clits that look like dicks. I think the image of a hermaphrodite is hot. I occasionally see women refer to their big clit as a dick, but not often.

Who else likes the phallic qualities of a huge clit? How many men? How many women like the idea of growing their clit so that they can have a small cock?

I've seen discussions and tips on enlarging clits, but are their any known techniques intended to specifically give the clit the most penis-like character possible?
tassyluver

Re: Growing a clit into a dick

Post by tassyluver »

I also love a huge penis like clit.....A nice big clit turns me on more than anything in the world....A lot of women body builders have huge clits because of the use of steroids...Denise Masino is my favorite of all...She has a clit that's about 3 or more inches long and really nice big pussy lips.....You should be able to find some pics of her in the Female pumping sections of newart... :D
kinkyweb

Post by kinkyweb »

green52 wrote:I like clits that look like dicks. I think the image of a hermaphrodite is hot. I occasionally see women refer to their big clit as a dick, but not often.

Who else likes the phallic qualities of a huge clit? How many men? How many women like the idea of growing their clit so that they can have a small cock?

I've seen discussions and tips on enlarging clits, but are their any known techniques intended to specifically give the clit the most penis-like character possible?
I'd adore a clit that's fat and long like Denise's and my biggest fantasy is to have a clit that has an erection and shows through my panties...but I'm not prepared to put steroids in my body to acheive it....maybe one day, they'll invent a steroid non-alcohol based cream that has no side effects apart from giving you a huge clit....I'd be rubbing it on every day :D :D Does that answer your question?
kinkyweb

Post by kinkyweb »

Ooooh, that's what I'm talking about:
Wish mine was this big and getting stroked to hardness: http://www.heavy-r.com/video/104523/You ... a_handjob/
I know this isn't pumped but OMG - could you imagine???
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

MMMMMMMMM.......That was HOT!....Her clit sure was gettin a hard-on!!....So was I!!! :wink:
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

Here are some pics of a few VERY BIG clits...Would love to suck on these!!
Attachments
big clit 4 (Small).jpg
big clit3 (Small).jpg
big clit2 (Small).jpg
big clit (Small).jpg
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

Thanks for those HOT vids Kinky.....Roxie the female body builder is pure PERFECTION!! :D
pumpking

Post by pumpking »

Thanks. 8)
b9hbwe5

Post by b9hbwe5 »

there's only way way big phallic clits like that are possible, testosterone. That fit woman from http://xhamster.com/movies/967994/roxie ... _play.html has taken some.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

:D I like to call that a clit-dick and oh yes I'd be suckin that.................
gina tg canada

Post by gina tg canada »

wow those are awesome links , love it all thanks.
nerdcock

Post by nerdcock »

I love clits. I would make a blanket statement like the bigger the better, but each on is awesome, and I like them all :)
bigpump30

Post by bigpump30 »

My wife's clit gets pretty big. when it's pumped she can get it to be almost 2" long. Normally, about 1" when fully erect. No steroids there, I assure you.
scaalachi

Post by scaalachi »

Tell ya wifey shes depriving us so why cant she let us see ?