MASSIVE TUBE PACKING!! *Aug 29 OUTRAGEOUS BULGE VID!!*

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

onyxpumper

Re: MASSIVE TUBE PACKING!! *July 5 pg. 15 inspiration*

Post by onyxpumper »

awesome pumping as always...keep it growing! 8)
beginning at 4.5 girth, working toward having an unpumped girth of 6-6.5
newpump1

Post by newpump1 »

Hey prelude99, you said you use a bunch of rubberbands to keep your unit enlarged throughout the day. Can you show us a picture of that or give us instructions on how to make one of those. I'm just starting pumping and really want these kind of results. Thank you
jschlong

Post by jschlong »

Prelude99 -you're amazing, I love you cock. I am amazed at both your length and girth.
hey prelude99 - i'm reaching 8.25" in length inside a 9''X2.5'' tube - not quite packing it yet.
two questions
1. i can reach 8.5'' inside a 9"x2.25" tube but it is too tight ( i'm packing this). is it dangerous to feel that tight feeling
2. will i ever be able to reach 9" in either tubes? if so how long will it take?
I pump anything from 5inHg to 10inHg but get greater gains towards the 10inHg (sometimes go to 12inHg). Pumping under lower pressure takes too long ( dont have all day to focus on pumping but want the results!!)
Ps getting a bit of discoloration and tiny blood spots - is this normal. Sometimes my penis feels a bit tender after pump - does this mean the ligaments are stretching or am i overdoing it.
cheers
jschlong ( ps keep posting vids and pics)
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

jschlong wrote:Prelude99 -you're amazing, I love you cock. I am amazed at both your length and girth.
hey prelude99 - i'm reaching 8.25" in length inside a 9''X2.5'' tube - not quite packing it yet.
two questions
1. i can reach 8.5'' inside a 9"x2.25" tube but it is too tight ( i'm packing this). is it dangerous to feel that tight feeling
2. will i ever be able to reach 9" in either tubes? if so how long will it take?
I pump anything from 5inHg to 10inHg but get greater gains towards the 10inHg (sometimes go to 12inHg). Pumping under lower pressure takes too long ( dont have all day to focus on pumping but want the results!!)
Ps getting a bit of discoloration and tiny blood spots - is this normal. Sometimes my penis feels a bit tender after pump - does this mean the ligaments are stretching or am i overdoing it.
cheers
jschlong ( ps keep posting vids and pics)
First off thanks man for becoming a member here and welcome to the pumping world! Second let's address those questions.

If 8.25 is your max length now in tube I'd say that under slightly higher pressures you could make it to 8.75 but it will take time. I'd give it a year on a regular routine. Feeling that tight feeling is GREAT!! That's a sign of core growth. By displacing the air completely you've now got to displace the fluid in your cock with the inside of your cock. It's an effect that silicone guys experience, because the silicone is subdermal they must increase the actual size of their core cock by continuing to pump in a full cylinder. This is what was happening to me in my 3.25x10 the last session. There was extremely minimal air left in the tube and I continued to feel like I was growing. To see if I was growing still I lowered the pressure and my cock didn't deflate much at all. I'd grown internally.

The flip side of that tight feeling is that you must become very observant of your glans stress. That tight feeling could be a blister forming.

As for the pressure you are using a good pressure now and if you continue at those levels for a few weeks longer, 2, then increase your range to 8-12 you'll see that size increase in less time. During the 2 weeks try to stay in the higher range of your current levels longer to prepare for your new range. The tender feeling you are experiencing is the stretch and size change of your skin. If you don't have one already incorporate some sort of massage routine before and after your sessions to maintain blood and oxygen supply. This will keep your cock healthy and allow it to grow. If the new stretch skin doesn't get "fed" more than before with more oxygen and manual stretching it will return to its previous size. Making your cock bigger involves giving it more than before. Like working out you eat certain foods that you didn't eat before and more of it to grow your body. Taking supplements geared toward prostate health and vascular improvement while doing enlargement techniques like pumping and stretching will feed your cock and it WILL GROW!

The discolouration and red spots is normal to a degree. You know your body and will know bruising if you saw it. Blood is being pulled to the surface and your skin color changes as a result. The red spots are folicles and just show deeper.

I hope I've addressed your questions sufficiently man and please continue to grow. A 2.5" full tube in girth isn't a bad size. Matter of fact with it being tight should give you formidable girth. Great job!

Thanks also for the kind words to my work, pumping is a wonderful thing and just shows how remarkable the penis is!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

2BIG4U? wrote:WOW! It really seems that there is no limit. Prelude, you've provided Positive Proof that patient, persistent pumping pays. If you can have all that between your legs, then we can all have genuinely, insanely, wonderfully enormous cocks of our own. Keep pumping, keep posting, keep inspiring. Scientists may or may not have found the "God Particle" that gives mass to the universe. But you have found what gives mass to our cocks. We can't hold the universe in our hands...but a gigantic, enormous cock we definitely can...and for that we thank you.
Absolutely no limit! My cock wouldn't stop growing in This last session but when I pulled out of my 3.25 about to go to the 3.5 and I was so solid and huge it just blew on me! Literally, hands free explosion and I was spent lol.

I want every guy to have a beast cock between their legs! And it was written this day "Let there be PUMP! And it was, that every man have bestowed upon him 9" of length and there with be given 8" of girth to be pumped to his own desired size. My wish for all men.

That would totally be my decree to men if I had such power. But alas I do what I can from afar with pics, coaching and encouragement.

Dude that boson has been wrecking my brain for the last 50 hours. Me and my guys have been studying it rather intently for some time and were glad a discovery could be announced. The possibilities are boundless now in the realm of processing speed! But that's another side of my world.

Gotta run, later fellas!
danielephotos

Post by danielephotos »

I 'd love to be there with you and your mega huge cock.
In FREJUS (Puget-sur-Argens) 7-17 August 2015

35yo pumper based near MILAN
soopersize4

Post by soopersize4 »

Prelude

Two things come to mind to mention. I have seen erotic paintings in ruins of Italy done on the walls of rich folks. Very explicit detail and left nothing to the imagination. There was one which you should have on your wall. An apparently well known person in the town; a man with an ENORMOUS cock, so long [not extreme girth] but LONG, it extended about 2 feet or more in front of him. So long he carried a long stick from which a string at the end was attached to the end of his cock so he could go about keeping it off the ground. He surely was proud of it none-the-less, since he bothered with no pants. :shock:

A more serious note. You are entitled to a sincere compliment from all. I read the most recent detailed response to someone writing with questions. You are a true believer in enhancement and you always take the time and effort to reply with concern and accuracy. So thanks from everyone.
Attachments
n_a2.jpg
n_a2.jpg (1.52 KiB) Viewed 7441 times
Pumping 16"+ balls and 9"+ cock in my BullMasterMagnum. PUMP the FULL PACKAGE and then SHOW the BULGE !

Soopersize
Scourge210

Post by Scourge210 »

hey prelude, havent posted here in a while but your results always make me want to hop in my own tubes haha, always inspiring! those pump manufacturers should pay you for your photos for advertising!
pump75

Post by pump75 »

my packed tube... :mrgreen:
Attachments
suit 1.jpg
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Nice pack yo! Give some size numbers on that meat! Looks like a solid 2.5x10 tube. Great girth also!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Oh yeah, I did mention that right after removing the 3.25 from being packed completely at 30"+Hg my cock stood extremely hard and erupted hands free........did I mention I took a pic?
Attachments
That streak ran all The way up the side of my face, hair, and wall behind.
That streak ran all The way up the side of my face, hair, and wall behind.
IMAG0632.jpg
jschlong

Re: MASSIVE TUBE PACKING!! *July 8 pg. 16 CUMsplosion!!*

Post by jschlong »

Amazing prelude!! that cum looks mighty thick just like everything else you got bro!!
PS a big thankyou for prompt response to my questions.
Thanks for the long feedback and answers to my questions too.
Will it really take me that long to reach 9" prelude? what regime do you suggest? how many hours a day or week should be be pumping the good old son-of-a-gun in order to get the max results? could you suggest a typical session.
ps another few questions as I am sooooo in aweeeeee of youuuu....
1. a what size flaccid and erect were you at the start, before you started pumping? (length & girth);
1. b how long you been pumping and what is a typical weekly regime for you?
2. what size flaccid and erect are you now, when you are not in vacuum pump?;
3. what size can you reach now in vacuum pump?
you suggested using some good supplements to hence growth - any suggestions? Do you also recomment plenty of water?
Prelude you are a truth God!! You should law claim to the Zeroth (or negative) Law of Pumping!! a wee bit of Physics there for you!!
I'm a Theoretical Physicist myself and by the sounds of a previous post you have an interest in similar fundamentals!!
Take care#
jschlong
PS i'll have to post a few pics of myself for you soon.
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

prelude99 wrote:Oh yeah, I did mention that right after removing the 3.25 from being packed completely at 30"+Hg my cock stood extremely hard and erupted hands free........did I mention I took a pic?
What truly incredible, beautiful and oh so very erotic and sensual images!! Glad you got these pictures my friend ( and I must add parenthetically that these images are indeed most befitting a pumping god! ). :shock: :wink:

cheers and all the best, ellery
prelude99

Re: MASSIVE TUBE PACKING!! *July 8 pg. 16 CUMsplosion!!*

Post by prelude99 »

jschlong wrote:Amazing prelude!! that cum looks mighty thick just like everything else you got bro!!
PS a big thankyou for prompt response to my questions.
Thanks for the long feedback and answers to my questions too.
Will it really take me that long to reach 9" prelude? what regime do you suggest? how many hours a day or week should be be pumping the good old son-of-a-gun in order to get the max results? could you suggest a typical session.
ps another few questions as I am sooooo in aweeeeee of youuuu....
1. a what size flaccid and erect were you at the start, before you started pumping? (length & girth);
1. b how long you been pumping and what is a typical weekly regime for you?
2. what size flaccid and erect are you now, when you are not in vacuum pump?;
3. what size can you reach now in vacuum pump?
you suggested using some good supplements to hence growth - any suggestions? Do you also recomment plenty of water?
Prelude you are a truth God!! You should law claim to the Zeroth (or negative) Law of Pumping!! a wee bit of Physics there for you!!
I'm a Theoretical Physicist myself and by the sounds of a previous post you have an interest in similar fundamentals!!
Take care#
jschlong
PS i'll have to post a few pics of myself for you soon.
You have quite a few questions man and for me to address them properly I needed to bracket off a bit of time to write this out. You are very welcome for the info, I just love pumping and wish success to all who endeavor. So let's get started.

For your length it will take at least a year to get that long if you are currently maxing at a little over 8". Length is a hard thing to come by when pumping so patience is huge, but consistency will get you there. To get you there maintain consistency in your current regimen and increase duration and pressure over time and you'll see your goal come true in your pants! As long as you are experiencing an hour of in tube time, that's not counting breaks, you should definitely grow.

As for my original sizes I'm not totally sure on the flaccid number but my erect size was 7.9-8.1x7.01 and I've been a pumper since 99. What my normal session looks like now is a bit different than the standard person. I have standard sessions and I also have a size gainer routine that I do that is for when I'm ready to bulk up. My normal routine is every 3 days, filling my 3.5"x10" cock only, or 2 hours total time which ever happens first. I spend a lot of time before and after pumping stretching and loosening my skin so that it can handle the new size. Currently that normal session that I do is a maintenance style session to "stay in shape".

Since being a Long time pumper/enlarger my cock has become variable in size dependant upon how long I've been hard. Flaccid it ranges between 6.4-7.2x6.2-6.5 when erect that range is 9.25-9.8x7.4-7.8. During a pump session I can reach 10.3x13+ with a base girth of 15.5. Also my nonpumped base girth is well over 8.2" and gives a trunk like appearance to it.

The supplements that I mentioned were for overall penis health and cum volume increase. Arginine is a great supplement that is essentially fuel for everything else along with nitric oxide. The yohimbe raises libido hard core but it will make you slightly aggressive and horny. This is what can give people explosive loads! Tribulus also has a similar effect but its due to the increased testosterone production that it stimulates. Maca gives all the precum you could ever want! Overall taken together your balls blow up endlessly!

Water is a huge proponent to all of this working well so staying hydrated is a plus! I hope that I've again been sufficient at answering your questions and you will see results as a result, lol. Also the physics books are going to get rewritten for the law of Conservation of Mass.....while pumping! I'm may create an entire rule book to this lol! Later bro!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

ellery888 wrote:
prelude99 wrote:Oh yeah, I did mention that right after removing the 3.25 from being packed completely at 30"+Hg my cock stood extremely hard and erupted hands free........did I mention I took a pic?
What truly incredible, beautiful and oh so very erotic and sensual images!! Glad you got these pictures my friend ( and I must add parenthetically that these images are indeed most befitting a pumping god! ). :shock: :wink:

cheers and all the best, ellery
Ha ha ha, I'm actually glad I got the pics! I almost didn't because my camera was just about out of reach and if I turned at all cum would have gone every where. Also while trying to take the pics I was shaking like a leaf so I'm glad they show as clear as they do. That's a little behind the scenes for ya, that's how close these pics were to not being!

Glad you like em buddy, I'll be sure to not have any close calls like that again!