cock and balls pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

eflynn

cock and balls pumping

Post by eflynn »

I'm new here but I've been pumping my cock and balls for years. I fill a 3-1/4" x 10" tube almost to the top. I don't know if i'm getting the most effective results. what is the best method and routine for cock and ball pumping?
pipefitterdom

Re: cock and balls pumping

Post by pipefitterdom »

I have a feeling you have merely outgrown your tube, and ought to look at your options. I like my bullmaster until it feels constraining, and then I go to the monster tube. You ought to get a Monster Sr. Because it gives you room to grow, and not be trapped once you are successful.
eflynn

Post by eflynn »

I looked on this site but I can't find the monster cylinder. Where would I find it? I thought my cylinder was 3-1/4" but it is 3-1/2" which leads to the next problem. I don't know how much wider cylinder I can get between my legs. the 3-1/2" is pretty close to the max. how wide is the monster cylinder?
barry case

Post by barry case »

I have a monster tube and will post some pictures and videos of me using it.
Barry Case
eflynn

Post by eflynn »

barry case wrote:I have a monster tube and will post some pictures and videos of me using it.
Barry Case
I would really appreciate that. What is the diameter of the monster cylinder?
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

eflynn wrote:I looked on this site but I can't find the monster cylinder. Where would I find it? I thought my cylinder was 3-1/4" but it is 3-1/2" which leads to the next problem. I don't know how much wider cylinder I can get between my legs. the 3-1/2" is pretty close to the max. how wide is the monster cylinder?
It's about the same size at the opening, it just has a teardrop shape, and it's hinged.
I feel bad about suggesting something not sold here, but you can google Monster tube SR. You might already pack the MT jr. so a SR. would probably serve you longer. They are expensive, but worth it when it's time to come out of it.
eflynn

Post by eflynn »

I checked the net and I couldn't find anything. Who makes the monster tube? Where did you get the one you are using?
Thank you.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

eflynn wrote:I checked the net and I couldn't find anything. Who makes the monster tube? Where did you get the one you are using?
Thank you.

sorry.
go to monster-tube (dot) com

And please post pics!
eflynn

Post by eflynn »

I will post pics tomorrow when I am pumping.
eflynn

Post by eflynn »

I just posted a picture in the male pumping forum. I'll post it here too.
Attachments
000_1794.jpg
humpingheat

Post by humpingheat »

Wow! That looks fantastic!!
5.5 X 4.5 going for 7 X 6
barry case

Post by barry case »

eflynn wrote:I will post pics tomorrow when I am pumping.
Wow! I'm impressed. Your doing a great job pumping so far.
I would invest in a Monster Tube, the bigger one, not the monster tube jr. I think the monster tube Jr. would be too small for you and you would soon out grow it. The monster tube that I use has a 3 1/2 inch opening. Is 12 inches long. 22 inch circumference and an 8 inch diameter. I bought it from Monster-Tube.com. I always pump with warm water in the tube. And my pump time for each session is 30 minutes. Taking a 5 minute break. So far about 4 hours has been my maximum pump time so far. I will post a video of my results.
So far your doing an awrsome job. Feel free to email me if you have more questions.
Barry case
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

GREAT big stretch in the tube dude. NICE!!!
lowhanger12

Post by lowhanger12 »

Long time pumper with many piercings. My personal best is 18" with a 8" girth cock. I purchased an ASTJ from Pump Toys several months back and found it to be comfortable up to 8-9 hours.
Did 2.5 liters of saline but had to quit do to an infection, somehow during that last session I did something wrong, try explain that to a Dr. not fun!!!!!
Attachments
DSCF1102.JPG
DSCF1113.JPG
DSCF1099.JPG
DSCF1093.JPG
eflynn

Post by eflynn »

Thats awesome. What do you wear to carry those beauties around? How big is your dick? How about your balls? How low do they hang?