Saline .09%/KY Jelly injection

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

coastal_male

Saline .09%/KY Jelly injection

Post by coastal_male »

I know this has probably already been discussed here (sorry to all) but I couldn’t find it.
I have all the stuff I need ordered and should be here soon for my 1st injection. Going to start with just saline but then I want to inject KY into my penis. My question is that there is so many different types of KY out there these days. I assuming the KY everyone is talking about is just the plain jelly (that looks like Vaseline) when squeezed out? Isn’t it to thick to go through the needle even when thinned out with saline or do you need to heat it up some to thin the jelly? ANY and all help would be appreciated. On order I have 2000 (2 bags) of saline .09%, 20 gauge syringe/needles, IV drip tube with needles. So all I need is advice from all of you and the right kind of KY jelly. Thanks for all your time.
mohawkian

Re: Saline .09%/KY Jelly injection

Post by mohawkian »

coastal_male wrote:I know this has probably already been discussed here (sorry to all) but I couldn’t find it.
I have all the stuff I need ordered and should be here soon for my 1st injection. Going to start with just saline but then I want to inject KY into my penis. My question is that there is so many different types of KY out there these days. I assuming the KY everyone is talking about is just the plain jelly (that looks like Vaseline) when squeezed out? Isn’t it to thick to go through the needle even when thinned out with saline or do you need to heat it up some to thin the jelly? ANY and all help would be appreciated. On order I have 2000 (2 bags) of saline .09%, 20 gauge syringe/needles, IV drip tube with needles. So all I need is advice from all of you and the right kind of KY jelly. Thanks for all your time.
Personally, i wouldn't inject anything you can pick up from a casual store like Target... For me, any kind of lube sounds too dangerous, but if you are going to do it, go with Surgical Lube.
LET'S GET BIGGER AND BIGGER AND BIGGER.
mohawkian

Post by mohawkian »

This has been stickied as an announcement on the main page for a reason:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27691
LET'S GET BIGGER AND BIGGER AND BIGGER.
mjefmjef

Post by mjefmjef »

hey dont be put off.

I have been doing this for some time using normal needles and a 60cc syringe. Warm the filled syringe in a microwave to make the KY more fluid, but not too much! Get the bubbles out as much as possible.

dont overfill as you will find it hard to stop the hole sealing as the SURGICAL KY which is the only one to use, will keep weeping out.

go as deep as possible with the needle to help stop this and to get the best result.

I can easily fill several 'pockets' each with upto 100cc of straight KY which then solidifies and takes upto 8 months to completly go away, and the weight/size/experience is great. With prictice you get to know the best place to inject for what effect you want. Myself, its up the middle as this is most comfortable and more discreat at work using 50cc 'pockets'.

I m sure that in the time I have been doing this, that my sack has swolen and dropped due to the weight, and have constantly had some 'filling' of upto a full tube or more, which makes you HUGE! and normal trousers no longer fit the same!!!! underwear also becomes a problem?/something to surmount. Dont forget, this goes on for MONTHS not days......

If thinking of injecting under the skin of the penis, then be aware that It looks like it remains far longer, and you could end up being too big for regular sex!

I thinking of mixing, its a skill as there will always be blobs that will get into the tube/needle.

Oh, and if then injecting saline atanytime, the KY will re-absorb and swell even the small residues. All quite fun!

I got very worried at first and there was not much information out there, but I have been fine, and had no bad effects or health issues as I have been having regular blood tests.

Try it with a small amount. Its just amazing.

mjefmjef
bobsaget

Post by bobsaget »

Can you post some pictures of your results from KY jelly infusions?
mjefmjef

Post by mjefmjef »

goto http://www.XTube.com?s=7OlV8rBFX8H

surilibe inflation

(mjefmjef)
Texshooter

Post by Texshooter »

I tried it before. It's the closest thing to injecting silicone (but I won't do that).
ssnaps

Post by ssnaps »

Hope you are not afraid or embarrassed to go to the doctor with this sort of problem. Because you will end up there. It's stupid and dangerous. The stuff is not medically sterilized like Saline/glucose.

DON"T DO IT.