Changing the frenum/frenulum

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

sounder1

Re: Changing the frenum/frenulum

Post by sounder1 »

I cut mine away from my glans more than 20 years ago. Also cut my pee hole larger shortly after that. Now I can pull back my foreskin way back without fear of tearing my frenulum.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Anyone who has removed his frenulum with electrocautery pencil?
How are the experiences with it?
An electrocautery you get here.
http://www.quirumed.com/de/Catalogo/articulo/10505

https://www.kinkymedical.net/searchresu ... hterm=Play Piercing, Cutting and Cautery Supplies

:D
Attachments
Frenulektomy
Frenulektomy
SDC10014a.jpg (76 KiB) Viewed 9225 times
Solo Masturbant :D
jsax

Post by jsax »

I was looking for a way to let my forskin pull futher back with out tearing the frenum and found this.
I wear a 1/2" pa ring when I pump and get a full/big donut and the ring pushes the frenum to the side and becomes painful at times. My forskin is loose and the frenum tore a numbers of years ago ,but I would like it to be futher down on the back of the glane.

I would post some pictures but am having difficaulty with the up/down loadin
jsax

Post by jsax »

hope these come through and are the right size
1st attempt to tieing off frenum
1st attempt to tieing off frenum
100_0100.jpg (38.55 KiB) Viewed 8988 times
jsax

Post by jsax »

1st attempt to tieing off frenum #2
Attachments
100_0101.jpg
100_0101.jpg (69.03 KiB) Viewed 8989 times
jsax

Post by jsax »

You can see the large donut setting on me sack and the frenum is pulled very tight
tight frenum
tight frenum
Joes Familly pictures 002b.JPG (39.13 KiB) Viewed 8985 times
badkruka

Post by badkruka »

The tying will probably tear off in say 4 days time. I'm happy I did tying off mine. I still got a small bit frenum left or actually my PA is now more centered but the skin that earlier was off center now is the part that is most stretched around the ring when pulling back the foreskin. Got inspired when I saw Your pics and I probably do one more tying....
I find it more comfortable retracting the foreskin now (it was not a problem earlier) but the stretching feeling is now around the whole "head" and not just at the base...That was a huge PA-ring You got :shock: .
First I thought that the frenum still intact would hold the PA back/better in postion and thát it might would migrate easier without the frenum by my still is in place but my PA is only 6 mm's thick..
Br Rob
badkruka

Post by badkruka »

Has the knot fallen of yet?
Br Rob
jsax

Post by jsax »

the top knot has and the bottom is somewhat loose. I keep pulling the ends to tighten but it does not seem to be tightening up. will wait till mon and then either cit the knot or the remaining tissue.
I plan to wait for a couple wks and then tie off again a little lower to complete the freeing up of the frenum/foreskin

Thanks for asking
badkruka

Post by badkruka »

Hi-as I mentioned earlier I need to do one more tie but doesn't seem to get the time. It is only when I retract the skin fully back I do get the frenumlook due to that the skin has to take a longer way round the PA. So I would have to retract the skin fully back and then put the needle in (with just 2 hands hmmm)...
Hope Your frenumproject is going well JSAX..
My before pictures are on page 3.
/Rob
Attachments
CIMG3261.JPG
CIMG3261.JPG (124.79 KiB) Viewed 8701 times
jsax

Post by jsax »

Well the knot kept getting looser so i just cut the knot and after looking at the hole dicided to put a ring in for awhile and then retie and mabe not have as muchskni to get throu

Will post some pictures later :roll:
strange

Post by strange »

My urologist told me that there is an artery that runs through the frenum. This artery, if severed can cause heavy bleeding. So be prepared to deal with it. Suggest getting a cauterizing pen. At the very least be prepared to do what will stop the bleeding.
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

Well I finally took the plunge last night and put a ligature through my frenum. I had an existing hole (one of three) from previous self piercings, so put a thread through the one closest to the glans and pulled tight. Had been playing with the idea and doing trial runs and enjoying the sensation for several days with out tying off permanently, but did the deed last night. 24 hours and looking good, finding the slight sensation quite erotic. Will keep you posted on the progress. :) Think it should let me pump bigger donuts
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

All done. There was a tiny thread of tissue still attached this morning that was exquisitely sensitive, suspect it was a nerve, so I put an ice cube on it for about 5 min and then a touch with a scalpel blade and all done. Tiny drop of blood, and the "pulling" sensation I have had for the last couple of days is gone. I had cut the thread off a couple of days ago as it was loose. Will post pics in a day or two.
jsax

Post by jsax »

I finally healed enough to pump for 1 hr the donut was not as tight or pinch .
I want totie off again and let the frenum pull away fro the glan
after frenum tie 003.jpg