Most fantastic flow-thru penis plug?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

FurryFFun

Most fantastic flow-thru penis plug?

Post by FurryFFun »

I recently got one of the new flow-thru penis plugs from Steel Pleasures <http://www.steelpleasures.co.uk>, "Collwell's Pipe". It's quite a stretch for me, as the bumps are 12mm, 13, 14, 13, 12, and until I got this plug the most I ever got in was 13mm. But I was so excited that I used my set of Pratt sounds to stretch me open in order to get this plug in. It didn't happen the first time, but when it did--OMG it felt sooo good and full. There is NO chance of this plug inadvertently disappearing in your urethra!. I think this is THE most fantastic flow thru penis plug EVER! It's basically a longer and fatter version of their "Dubai Boy" plug, which I also use as a warmup for this one. Way to go Ralph!
Attachments
's Pipe.1- Ready DSCN3734.jpg
's Pipe.1- Ready DSCN3734.jpg (93.27 KiB) Viewed 22285 times
's Pipe.3- Going inDSCN3657.jpg
's Pipe.3- Going inDSCN3657.jpg (112.97 KiB) Viewed 22285 times
's Pipe.4- halfway in DSCN3660.jpg
's Pipe.4- halfway in DSCN3660.jpg (136.24 KiB) Viewed 22285 times
's Pipe.5 14mm bump going inDSCN3661.jpg
's Pipe.5 14mm bump going inDSCN3661.jpg (153.52 KiB) Viewed 22285 times
's Pipe.6 14mm bump going in DSCN3662.jpg
's Pipe.6 14mm bump going in DSCN3662.jpg (112.79 KiB) Viewed 22285 times
's Pipe.7 14mm bump is in DSCN3664.jpg
's Pipe.7 14mm bump is in DSCN3664.jpg (270.24 KiB) Viewed 22285 times
's Pipe.8 -1 bump to go DSCN3656.jpg
's Pipe.8 -1 bump to go DSCN3656.jpg (168.03 KiB) Viewed 22285 times
's Pipe.9 All but the last bump DSCN3681.jpg
's Pipe.9 All but the last bump DSCN3681.jpg (169.04 KiB) Viewed 22285 times
's Pipe.10-outa sight DSCN3668.jpg
's Pipe.10-outa sight DSCN3668.jpg (173.8 KiB) Viewed 22285 times
's Pipe.11- Peekaboo DSCN3651.jpg
's Pipe.11- Peekaboo DSCN3651.jpg (172.25 KiB) Viewed 22285 times
slkdyk

Re: Most fantastic flow-thru penis plug?

Post by slkdyk »

Nice design... It is a bit large for me but I like the concept. Have you gotten it in where it isn't seen anymore or further??
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
kelvinatorva

Post by kelvinatorva »

F - Beautiful ! Must feel good as your urethra stretches and relaxes then stretches again as you insert it. Enjoy! Kel
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
strange

Post by strange »

Thanks for the great pics. I've been thinking about a flow threw plug. Have you tried intercourse with it in?
FurryFFun

Post by FurryFFun »

Haven't tried intercourse with it yet, altho' it feels fantastic when jacking off. I have pushed it in where it's not to be seen, but it crawls back out and says "Peekaboo!" to me. :-)
pepasHunter

Post by pepasHunter »

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your experience.
I did purchase the Dubai PP last August 25th and I am still waiting for to get it.
I have one beginners PP from extreme restraints and a Socket PP from SteelPleasures.
As soon as I get it I am going to inserted in all the way in.
Oh man I cannot wait, but keep my temper and patiently wait its arrival around September 25th.
If everything goes fine next one will be Screw PP of 13 mms.

Cheers.

manuel
The wolf can tell more of the road than the rabbit
pepasHunter

Post by pepasHunter »

Hey FurryFun, I have 2 questions for you:
Please tell ahow long have you been sounding?
Are you cut? I mean any meatotomy?

Thanks in advance.

manuel
FurryFFun

Post by FurryFFun »

Hey PHunter:

Had my first sounding experience almost 4 years ago. Since then my "capacity" has expanded greatly: then my max was about 24 or26 french (about 8mm); now I can usually get up to 50 (16mm). I really like the silicone sounds from SquarePeg Toys, as they are flexible and smooth, and have a wonderful taper going in. They're long--15" long (38cm)--and go way into your bladder. I would love to have a shorter version of the larger sizes, as I can't really take the full length for very long before it makes me want to pee! I'm hoping Scott will make a silicone sound with gradually increasing sizes of bumps on a silicone sound--that would be hot!

I don't have a meatotomy but I keep thinking that a small one would be so fantastic. I can get my little finger in my cock, but not all the way in. I think it would be cool to bury my finger in my cock.
Stuffing a 15&quot; silicone sound (47/50 french) all the way in my cock.
Stuffing a 15" silicone sound (47/50 french) all the way in my cock.
My cock swallowing silicone sound.jpg (97.22 KiB) Viewed 20552 times
sound in cock.jpg
sound in cock.jpg (75.7 KiB) Viewed 20552 times
pepasHunter

Post by pepasHunter »

Cool,

Then based on your experience and progress I can expect insert in my cock one of those Colwel PPs in about one more year and a half or so.

In my experience in (I would say that in aprox. 7 or 8 months) I have been able to go from 8 to 11.5 mms, it indicates me that may be in a year or so I would get to 14... may be.

My only trainer (a metallic inexpensive but fantastic pen) will get me to a max of 12.5 mm, and I feel I might reach that wide in 2 more months.
Then I would have to purchase a trainer or a Screw penis plugs of let us say 13 mm.

Gee! I like the plan.

Cheers.
Wiseoracle

Post by Wiseoracle »

I have not made it past 10mm on a good day. I purchased an 11mm thinking that I could take it and it was not a pleasant experience.
SKYPE me @ austrelaps1
pepasHunter

Post by pepasHunter »

Hello,

Last Wednesday afternoon I received my brand new Dubai Boi penis plug from steelpleasures... and BOY, BOY it has become my very favorite one already.

Once passed the pee hole (if seated or laying down on the bed) It really floats down or up inside the urethra, man what a feeling!

I am programmer so I do spend a lot of time seated and yesterday I cannot help it, and inserted this new PP and push it all the way in and just a minute or so later while working I felt it going down deep inside my urethra. Obviously I got a little scared and concerned but retrieving it back out was easy because in first place it is the gravity what makes it go down so gravity can make it go back out.

I need solve how to plug it to an electric source so I can experiment ESS with this PP inserted deep inside. Gee I wonder what the feeling will be?

Fantastic product indeed, congratulations Ralph!

PS: Maybe next PP will be one of those threaded plugs let us wait and see.

Cheers.

manuel
pepasHunter

Post by pepasHunter »

Hello,

Last monday I put my purchase order for one Colwel's pipe penis plug and can hardly wait for the month it will take to arrive to my domain. Then I will resume my peehole stretching hobby. So far I think have gone reached 11.5mm amy be 12, but I want a new PP to check that out and continue my stretching obsession.

Nowadays I have a PA (8g 5/8 CBR) and pretend upsize it up to 4g may be 2g and then mix both PP and piercings with Electro Sexual Stimulation.

Cheers.
FurryFFun

Post by FurryFFun »

by pepasHunter
I need solve how to plug it to an electric source so I can experiment ESS with this PP inserted deep inside. Gee I wonder what the feeling will be?
If you ask Ralph at SteelPleasures he will thread any of the flow-thru penis plugs for you. He can customize any of his designs, and if you have a design of your own, he's very likely able to make it. I have a couple of the plugs with threaded ends and can screw in a connector for electro-stim thru the penis plug into my cock.
pepasHunter

Post by pepasHunter »

I do agree with you FurryFFun, Ralph can help a lot in any design... but I already decided that a PA would be the best option to force a PP remain inside while stimulating my cock with electricity. In my instance getting a PA is not that expensive as in other countries. Besides I love the sensation of by wearing a PP 24/7. :twisted:
pepasHunter

Post by pepasHunter »

Damn luck of mine!

No signals so far from my colwel's pipe. Guess I throw my money down the drain =(

Anyone knows any pp maker that do deliveries other that snail mail? and also manages a pp similar to the Colwel's pipe of Ralph?

Thank you in advance.

Yesterday I did remove my PA and was able to insert my pen up to the widest part 12.5 mm! =) so now I need a biger tool to continue
stretching my peehole.

Cheers.