Screw in penis plugs

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

sum4u2also

Screw in penis plugs

Post by sum4u2also »

Does anyone have much experience with the screw in penis plugs?
Lexi

Re: Screw in penis plugs

Post by Lexi »

I have just introduced a urethral plug with 9.5 mm in my penis. Now I'm curious when the plug is ejected automatically. because someone has experience?
:D :D
Attachments
Spiral Plug 9,5mm.jpg
Spiral Plug 9,5mm.jpg (59.75 KiB) Viewed 11668 times
SDC10520a.jpg
SDC10520a.jpg (44.3 KiB) Viewed 11668 times
SDC10555a.jpg
SDC10555a.jpg (115.16 KiB) Viewed 11668 times
SDC10536a.jpg
SDC10536a.jpg (71.73 KiB) Viewed 11669 times
SDC10521a.jpg
SDC10521a.jpg (97.37 KiB) Viewed 11669 times
Solo Masturbant :D
pepasHunter

Post by pepasHunter »

Nop, but as soon as I can I am going to purchase one of those screw in PPs.
Cheers.
The wolf can tell more of the road than the rabbit
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

Where did you get it and does it hurt when pushed in or pulled out???
pumperinparadise

Post by pumperinparadise »

Here's a 14mm screw from Ralph at Steelpleasures. It doesn't push in, it screws in :o and it doesn't fall out. Needs care not to wipe lube off, I use Vaseline or it grabs (ouch)
Attachments
screw plug 020.jpg
screw plug 020.jpg (14.58 KiB) Viewed 11223 times
earl1945

Post by earl1945 »

Hey PP, Which item it that from Steel-p? Special? Do you screw it all the way into your penis to the ring? How long a period can you keep it inside? Thanks, I'm going to get one, just need to decide on the size. Earl
PocketPool

Post by PocketPool »

I've got one of the small ones at 9.5 mm, and also a custom one 13 mm from Ralph at Steel Pleasures.

When I first got the small one, the thought of screwing it in was frightening, but oh so tempting! I wouldn't recommend it as one's first penis plug, but after some training with other toys, it is quite fun. I like to screw it all of the way in up to the ring and screw it all the way out again a few times in a row. I haven't kept it in for extended periods. It does feel neat with it all of the way screwed in, then you can touch the underside of your cock and feel where the threads are.

After the small one becoming too easy, I decided to get order a 13 mm plug from Ralph. I wasn't up to screwing that one in yet, but maybe it's time to try again soon, since I can take a half inch tool. I imagine I'm going to have a lot of fun when I get to this big one... SOON!
dontheturner

Post by dontheturner »

I'm following in your footsteps - screwing the 9.5 in and out is now easy, and I can leave it in for long periods - went shopping to town this morning, and when you see something which makes you 'stir' it is a real turn on!
pumperinparadise

Post by pumperinparadise »

Yeah, that one was a special. Sort of looses the feeling when it goes right in, and is a bugger to get started on the way out.
Maybe a much coarser thread would be interesting as the challenge would be to stretch the tube rather than the opening.
lpebondex

Post by lpebondex »

Voici mon matériel. Diametre 10 mm.
Attachments
DSC01186.JPG
DSC01186.JPG (42.47 KiB) Viewed 9656 times
DSC01187.JPG
DSC01187.JPG (37.36 KiB) Viewed 9656 times
DSC01188.JPG
DSC01188.JPG (38.65 KiB) Viewed 9656 times
DSC01190.JPG
DSC01190.JPG (42.03 KiB) Viewed 9656 times
DSC01191.JPG
DSC01191.JPG (42.05 KiB) Viewed 9656 times
DSC01192.JPG
DSC01192.JPG (40.72 KiB) Viewed 9656 times
DSC01193.JPG
DSC01193.JPG (41.8 KiB) Viewed 9656 times
Le selfbondage c'est bon
sum4u2also

Post by sum4u2also »

Well I answered my own question, I bought a socket plug 10mm screw with 16 mm ball on the end. Great plug but wanted more weight. So I got a 11mm swcrew with a 24 mm ball on the end, Wow what a plug, Might have to get the swing ball!
PocketPool

Post by PocketPool »

Speaking of threaded plugs, I got that 13 mm screw plug (from steelpleasures) I mentioned a couple of months ago all of the way in. At least all of the way until the threads were no longer visible. I'd like to get it in up to the retaining ring, but didn't want to press my luck. With it in that deep, I think the threaded part ends up below the second restriction in my cock. At least that is how it was with the 9.5 mm plug. Anyway, what a fantastic feeling getting that 13 mm screw in! From wondering "what was I thinking" when I first received the plug to having it screwed in so I couldn't see the threads! It hurt somewhat both going in and coming out, so I feared a bit of tearing might have been done, but not a bit. When I peed after, not the slightest bit of irritation.

Not sure where I read it, but I used vaseline for lube to get the screw in. That seemed to work a whole lot better than the normal water based personal lubricant for this purpose. I also did this "screwing" after what has become my daily sounding ritual, that is, working my Dominator XL Bullet 2 sound in and out for a half hour. So I was pretty loosened up. During that I go slowly in and out part of the time and ram it in and out so fast it's a blur part of the time. The largest ball (of 10 balls total) on that sound is 12 mm. It's getting a bit too easy recently but it is oh so pleasurable. I'm awaiting delivery of a Dominator XL Bullet 3 sound, which has a largest ball of 14 mm (of 8 balls total). I can hardly wait for the time when I can slam that in and out rapid fire.

Off to my daily routine with the Bullet 2 sound now... I love it.
MoLonghorn

Post by MoLonghorn »

where did you find your XL Dominitor Bullet? Sound interesting! Post a picture please.
PocketPool

Post by PocketPool »

MoLonghorn wrote:where did you find your XL Dominitor Bullet? Sound interesting! Post a picture please.
Where I got my current Dominator XL sound, the Bullet 2, no longer sells them (http://www.forttroff.com). I haven't found a USA source for these now, which is where I am located. I ordered a Bullet 3 from a UK source, but have not received it yet (so I won't vouch for the seller yet). In any case, there are lots of sources in Europe and the UK. Pricing for the item itself seems fairly consistent, but shipping cost is a different story, depending where you are located. The UK source I found was the cheapest total cost for me, item plus shipping.

Anyway, one source is Mister B in the Netherlands at http://www.misterb.com. The Dominator XL sounds are at:

http://www.misterb.com/EN/TOYS/DOMINATO ... 447&page=1

You can google "Dominator XL" and "bullet" to find other sources.

Here is what I already have, Dominator XL Bullet 2 at 12 mm max (10 balls).
Dominator XL Bullet 2.jpg
Dominator XL Bullet 2.jpg (20.06 KiB) Viewed 9038 times
Here is what I have ordered, Dominator XL Bullet 3 at 14 mm max (8 balls).
Dominator XL Bullet 3.jpg
Dominator XL Bullet 3.jpg (15.89 KiB) Viewed 9038 times
Here are some of the Dominator XL variants, with Bullet 1 at the far right, Bullet 2 at second from far right.
Depending on how much you want to rip up your urethra, you have a real selection here.
There are more variants than these, for example Bullet 3 is not shown.
Dominator XL Variants - 1.jpg
Dominator XL Variants - 1.jpg (101.43 KiB) Viewed 9038 times
Here is a hot picture of the Dominator XL Bullet 3 from the Mister B site.
Dominator XL Bullet 3 A.jpg
Dominator XL Bullet 3 A.jpg (86.72 KiB) Viewed 9038 times
Hope this helps.

By the way, finished ramming that Bullet 2 in and out of my cock for 45 minutes tonight, nice session.
PocketPool

Post by PocketPool »

I decided to record a video last night using my Dominator XL Bullet 2 (my Bullet 3 has not yet arrived). I wasn't satisfied with the video for a couple of reasons*, but decided that I'd extract a few snapshots from the video to post here. I'm at the point where I do a session of about half an hour every night, ramming that tool in and out over the largest 12 mm ball about two thousand times. It's quite the experience! But obviously if I can do it that many times, I need to move to something larger, hence the Bullet 3 on order.

The Bullet 2 sound I'm using is 140 mm (5.5 inch) insertable length, with the smallest ball 7.5 mm and the largest ball 12 mm.

Again, the snapshots below are from a video, so not the highest resolution. But you should get the idea. Imagine ramming that tool in and out so fast it's just a blur! I really need to get a decent video done.
Ready to start inserting
Ready to start inserting
Snapshot 1.jpg (41.21 KiB) Viewed 8474 times
About a third of the way in
About a third of the way in
Snapshot 2.jpg (40.86 KiB) Viewed 8474 times
Over half way in
Over half way in
Snapshot 3.jpg (38 KiB) Viewed 8474 times
Basically all the way in
Basically all the way in
Snapshot 4.jpg (38.03 KiB) Viewed 8474 times
*Now the reasons I wasn't satisfied with the video. First, I wasn't hard while making it. Performance anxiety, I guess. Because I wasn't hard, you couldn't see the balls on the sound moving up and down my piss tube as I rammed the sound in and out. Some of the hottest videos for me are ones where the outline of the moving sound is clearly visible in the piss tube.

Second, I needed better background music. It sounded really hokey. New Age stuff. A person really should be able to choose his own music for relaxation while having his cock reamed out or his ass fisted, but invariably someone always complains about the music! Also, at some points the music was a distraction (to the viewer) from the wonderful sounds of that tool slamming in and out of a loose, well lubed piss hole.

Anyway, I will eventually make that perfect video of using this Dominator XL Bullet 2 sound, and another of using my 13 mm screw plug.