Foreskin Piercing

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

RolfEric

Re: Foreskin Piercing

Post by RolfEric »

A foreskin piercing is similar to a surface piercing, in that the needle pierces the surface skin, then under the skin, then pierces the surface skin out again. My piercer took a lot of time to place the insertion and exit locations; foreskin is pliable and it rolls beneath one's fingers, so a good piercer takes his/her time to get it right. I am glad my piercer knew what he was doing. :)
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

OK here's another photo with the big ring
Excellent, thanks for that.
jonnie

Post by jonnie »

Funny, but way back in 2009 i first posted regarding foreskin piercing...and never got a reply. Finally we're now getting some action. Some great comments, questions and fantastic pictures. Foreskins rule! Let's get some more pictures posted.

East to West is, of course, my preference ;)
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Now that I have a north-south, I am thinking about an east-west too. I actually do have sort of e-w, as I also have a cross piercing just up from the piercing in my lower lip. The all those reading this who do *have* a foreskin, I would say "just do it", it feels and looks fantastic, doesn't hurt and heals really rapidly. Your partner will love you for it too ! :D
Strumpfhosenboy

tach

Post by Strumpfhosenboy »

tach
Last edited by Strumpfhosenboy on Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Wonderful! A beautiful foreskin, and your rings are super and look much larger than mine. What size are they? Mine go up to 8mm.
Funny, but way back in 2009 i first posted regarding foreskin piercing...and never got a reply. Finally we're now getting some action. Some great comments, questions and fantastic pictures. Foreskins rule! Let's get some more pictures posted.
I couldn't agree more! I can't believe there aren't more pierced foreskins out there!
Come on everybody, post those beautiful foreskin rings and infibulations!
I will if you will (now there's a disincentive :( )
Strumpfhosenboy

tach

Post by Strumpfhosenboy »

tach
Last edited by Strumpfhosenboy on Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bpalma10

Post by bpalma10 »

Strumpfhosenboy wrote:meine Vorhautpiercings
IMG_6749.JPG
Piercing und Strumpfhose1.jpg
LV_2.JPG
It would be nice watching a pic of you peeing with all these steel on your dick...
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

If you're interested...here are a few of me peeing, with foreskin retracted and with it infibulated. There are a couple where I closed it off altogether, and tried to pee - inflating it like a balloon as you will see. :)
Attachments
09.JPG
09.JPG (289.08 KiB) Viewed 5164 times
08.JPG
08.JPG (237.54 KiB) Viewed 5164 times
Starting IIa.JPG
Starting IIa.JPG (502.02 KiB) Viewed 5164 times
05.JPG
05.JPG (541.62 KiB) Viewed 5164 times
04.JPG
04.JPG (525.79 KiB) Viewed 5164 times
0001.jpg
0001.jpg (51.7 KiB) Viewed 5164 times
DSC03301.JPG
DSC03301.JPG (165.74 KiB) Viewed 5164 times
pf811

Post by pf811 »

I have been restoring my foreskin for 7+ years,originally being circumcised. I currently have a 10g frenum barbell and considering getting an EW foreskin piercing perhaps 8g. When flaccid I am completely covered. Nocturnal erections can expose glans 10%-40%. I would like thoughts on an "infibulation" piercing,not closing foreskin completely ,but leaving the ability to pull back skin for cleaning etc. Unfortunately not getting 100% erect ,due to age and meds,but still concerned about piercing migrating .Thoughts ,suggestions welcome,please help. Thank you.
damien

Post by damien »

Hey pf811. I am also cut, and have had frenum piercing, along with PA, Ampalang, Apadravia and many scrotal piercings (32 plus at times). However due to prostate cancer had removed all, and now am on penile rehabilitation program, with pumping etc.
Since starting pumping, I am slowly starting to get increased foreskin growth, and want to get as much as I can. As you have been restoring ? yours over 7 years, I would appreciate any advise you can give me to get mine back/bigger. Thanks in anticipation.
pf811

Post by pf811 »

Hi,Damien. Patience,persistence, and daily dedication. I use my hands/fingers only ,no attachments,tape,weights etc. I start off slowly by grasping foreskin either side with fingers and pulling outward,count to 30. Then followed by inserting index into foreskin and pulling foreskin over finger and outward,count to 30. Last grasp foreskin either side with one hand and pull foreskin outward,count to 30. I like to do this 5 minutes,sometimes twice a day. Just go slow ,no pain, just stretch gradually. hope this helps. Good luck with recouping and restoring.
damien

Post by damien »

Thanks pf, I will start right now, and follow your advice. Many thanks, will keep you posted on progress.
pepper669

Post by pepper669 »

Hi, here're my modest foreskin hole.

I've had it for almost 30 years and it's been giving me loads of fun! Highly recommend it!

It's placed on the centerline on the underside of my penis, about 5mm from the rim. Bear in mind that the farther away from the rim the piercing is placed, the longer the piercing channel will get. 5 - 10mm seems about right: If you go less than 5mm, you risk the foreskin to rip if you pull too hard on your jewellery.

Play safe and stay healthy!
Img0838b.jpg
Img0484.jpg
Img0492_portrait.jpg
Img1147_portrait.jpg
Img0879_soft-crop.jpg
pf811

Post by pf811 »

lookin good .thx for suggestion.