Foreskin Piercing

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

jonnie

Foreskin Piercing

Post by jonnie »

I would like to have my foreskin pierced. Not being able to have my penis pierced I thought this might be a good alternate. So I'm wondering if there would be much pain or bleeding and whether to start with a small ring or a large one? Also, is there more chance of the ring tearing the skin?

Some pictures of pierced foreskins would be appreciate.
colchesterbloke

Re: Foreskin Piercing

Post by colchesterbloke »

My 1st piercing was a PA and the second was either side of my foreskin. Having both sides done gives you a chance to do all sorts with a combination of rings and bars etc, even a padlock ! Good for hanging things off including the shower gel :lol:

Neither of mine tore, was easy enough to make bigger for larger rings as well. Had more blood from my PA than my foreskin.

Enjoy.
jonnie

Post by jonnie »

Hi Colchesterbloke: Thanks for the response. I've been looking in to this type of piercing on other sites and also here, so I appreciate your input. good to hear that there is little pain & blood...and I hear it is one of the easier piercings to get. Was thinking of having 2 done at the same time on the lower part of the foreskin so that I could later put on a padlock. Think it would be kind of neat walking around with a huge weight on the end of my penis.
When and if I get it done will post some pics.
Again, thanks.
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

I love pierced penises, but to me there aren't enough people piercing their foreskins and displaying pictures on the internet. In my opinion a pierced foreskin is very beautiful and certainly they are very pleasing (and stimulating) for the person who is pierced. If placed correctly, a ‘north-south’ piercing enables placement of, eventually, a heavy ring in the lower lip of the foreskin and as this dangles it can be very stimulating when walking. Sex can be made more interesting too and if you are jacking (or being jacked!) the ring rises and falls with the foreskin, increasing tension on the skin and stimulating the glans with each upstroke.
Another advantage is that you can infibulate your foreskin by clipping it shut. Erections can be very powerful but self inhibiting, but you do get used to the strain on the rings. If you’re into chastity a padlock can be substituted. Peeing is ‘interesting’ as pee sprays everywhere, so the best option is to sit down like a girl..... :)
Piercing is really easy and relatively painless - I did mine myself.
Attachments
Noname.jpg
Noname.jpg (38.78 KiB) Viewed 11516 times
DSC03215.JPG
DSC03215.JPG (520.66 KiB) Viewed 11516 times
01.JPG
01.JPG (98.74 KiB) Viewed 11516 times
DSC03287.JPG
DSC03287.JPG (521.09 KiB) Viewed 11516 times
DSC03812.JPG
DSC03812.JPG (559.36 KiB) Viewed 11516 times
jonnie

Post by jonnie »

Hi there, Kalahari: After all this time deciding about the foreskin piercing, finally got it done on July 1st ! And I love it. Unlike yours, mine is east/west and yes, I can lock a padlock on it without any problems. Still in the healing stage but hope soon to be able to move to a heavier gauge. Now at 12 gauge but hope to be able to move all the way to zero.

Hopefully will get to see more & more moving to this type of piercing. Will try to get some pictures up in near future.

By the way, haven't tried to hang the rope of soap of of it yet ;)

jonnie
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Hi jonnie,
Glad to hear you are getting along fine with your foreskin piercing, it's really cool isn't it? Post plenty of pictures please, and soon!
jonnie

Post by jonnie »

Finally got around to getting some pictures done of my new captive rings. Really was a rush having the piercing done. Should have done it years ago. Rings are presently 12 gauge & hoping to go for much heavier gauge in near future.

Infibulation padlocks go from the daily wear lock of 30 grams, to the 50 gram lock for weekends, and finally the 130 gram padlock used for special occasions.
Attachments
Special Occasion wear 130g lock
Special Occasion wear 130g lock
G) Special Occasion wear.jpg (103.93 KiB) Viewed 11115 times
Infibulation 130g padlock
Infibulation 130g padlock
F) Infibulation 130 gr padlock.jpg (78.41 KiB) Viewed 11115 times
Weekend wear 50g lock
Weekend wear 50g lock
E) Weakend wear lock.jpg (110.69 KiB) Viewed 11115 times
Infibulation 50g padlock
Infibulation 50g padlock
D) Infibulation 50 gr padlock.jpg (93.13 KiB) Viewed 11115 times
Daily wear 30g
Daily wear 30g
C) Daily wear lock.jpg (124.51 KiB) Viewed 11115 times
Infibulation 30 g lock
Infibulation 30 g lock
B) Infibulation 30 gr padlock.jpg (106.23 KiB) Viewed 11115 times
12 gauge captive rings
12 gauge captive rings
A) 12 guage captive rings.jpg (141.34 KiB) Viewed 11115 times
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

What can I say Jonnie? What a beautiful foreskin, and lovely rings. You should now think about enlarging those piercings! Please post lots more pictures!
alwaysinxs

Post by alwaysinxs »

I would Like to pierce My foreskin, I think the North to South, Any tips on the best way to go about it? Does the piercing heal between both layers of skin forming like a bridge? Thanks for all the Hot Pics of Both the Piercing and Stretching!
RolfEric

Post by RolfEric »

I have worn foreskin rings for the past 30 years. I was pierced East-West because I wanted to wear a single large ring. I also have a 00ga PA and a 2ga apadravya piercing. I also enjoy wearing a Princes Wand. Sometimes my foreskin piercings become irritated by the other jewelry so I just don't wear foreskin rings all the time. We are the lucky ones, having foreskins to pierce! You'll like the new sensations!
Attachments
pierced foreskin
pierced foreskin
011b.jpg (99.58 KiB) Viewed 10814 times
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Now that looks very, very nice.Can you post some more? With regard to north-south versus east-west, I have a north-south and can wear either a single ring or a large barbell to infibulate the two sides of my foreskin together. With regard to the enquiry about how to do the piercing, the foreskin is a bit of a slippery character because it has an outer and inner layer which don't always match up. So if you have yourself pierced, I would leave the ring or stud in for a least three months, and don't take it out, otherwise you'll find it difficult if not impossible to get your ring back in through the piercing! But go ahead, do it, you will have no regrets as it feels wonderful. :D
RolfEric

Post by RolfEric »

Here is another, closeup, with the large infibulation ring.
Attachments
infibulation
infibulation
Locked Skin_1.jpg (10.9 KiB) Viewed 10798 times
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Nice. Please - how about more from the front, and both sides, showing the whole of your foreskin and piercings? :)
RolfEric

Post by RolfEric »

OK here's another photo with the big ring.
Attachments
Infibulated Large Ring
Infibulated Large Ring
's Big Ring RT_1.jpg (11.35 KiB) Viewed 10789 times
alwaysinxs

Post by alwaysinxs »

So when the Foreskin is pierced the piercing actually goes through two layers of skin, do they fuse together or are there actually 2 holes? I saw a pic once of a large piercing at north that the cockhead would fit thruogh.