Moderator: bigray57

freemanx

Re: Anti-Erection pills

Post by freemanx »

Just look at jour wife
spink11

Post by spink11 »

Tried using poppers at one time... could get the most amazing floppy dick you could wish for, had orgasms that were out of this world with cum flowing freely!! :D Great fun...............For a limited time.

Don't know if will work for all,and not recommending anyway, just personnal experiance.

Has anyone tried "Monk's pepper" read aout it resently monks of old used it to suppress erections..... sounds interesting (available on Amazon I see.).
ringedjohn

Post by ringedjohn »

A combination of old-age and medication for high blood pressure works very well - unfortunately. :(
Grampareg

Post by Grampareg »

Try clipping the nerve that runs up the top side of your cock and that should lower your amount of erections
Ball stretching. Cock mods piercings, ball pumping, nudist and exhibitionist
storyfan32

Post by storyfan32 »

Hi redfish,

how about asking your Doc.?
will garrison

Post by will garrison »

I am nearing 80 and have not had an erection for several years. The doc tells me that the blood pressure medicine I take will of course keep my BP lower, its about 100/60, and that fact will contribute to not having erections. I have tried all the erection pills and on me, they do not work. The doc suggested that my penis had too many miles of travel and was just worn out. However, the wife uses her vibrator and massages the head of my flaccid penis and after some 4 or 5 minutes, I will cum. The feeling is the same as I recall with an erection. Years ago, a doc massaged my prostrate gland (up the rectum), causing me to cum. It was nearly a week before I could have an erection. Good luck.
mr7_25

Post by mr7_25 »

You could also try banding.But be careful it can cause permanent loss of erection depending on how long it's left on and frequency of it being put on.
zena69

Post by zena69 »

Tamarind widely available in tropical countries is found to depress sexual urge by supressing erection. This is given to prisoners as food additive or apetizer. Contraceptive pills for women is also thought to act as anti-erectile for men but it has side-effect on men's boobs - it enlarges them.
markymak

Post by markymak »

I heard about something called "bromure" or something that can be put in tea or other soft drinks and makes your brain forget about excitement. But it is probably the same thing.
pumper9x9

Post by pumper9x9 »

visualize Dick Cheney and Rush Limbaugh skipping down the beach hand in hand in T-back banana hammocks that should do it
pumper9x9
teaage

Post by teaage »

saw palmetto is a very good herbal testosterone blocker!
edberg

Post by edberg »

Chineese blokers are good, such as Dong Quai and others - see Amazon
mazda

Post by mazda »

edronax is the medicine you looking for
longdong17

Post by longdong17 »

TheUnknown wrote: Mon May 04, 2009 8:48 am Hiya,
Good news and bad news. Good news, I know a pill that does cause fewer erections. Bad news, It lowers the amount of Testosterone in the body. In other words, no erections, but lowers sex drive and would cause gynocomastia (man boobs).
The drug is Spironolactone. It is used for high blood pressure and for MTF transsexuals. It is a Testosterone blocker. Excellent for Trans women such as myself who don't want the T in their system as it interferes with the estrogen we take. But it can be used alone. Anyhoo... Weigh the options ;)

TheUnknown
I am on Spirononlactone for my extremely high Blood pressure - BUT, I am prescribed VITAROS CREAM to allow me to overcome these adverse effects - so I get a good hard-on whenever my wife needs it, - You squirt it down the Urethra. - 15 minutes and Hey- Presto! - Like two of sand and one of cement!
longdong17

Post by longdong17 »

markymak wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:15 pm I heard about something called "bromure" or something that can be put in tea or other soft drinks and makes your brain forget about excitement. But it is probably the same thing.
The product you are talking about was used in the Royal Air Force in the 1940's and was called BROMIDE>