Male Nipple Pumping Questions

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Star

Male Nipple Pumping Questions

Post by Star »

Hi!

I looked all over the internet and can't seem to find any info on this, so, here goes:

For those (in particular, males...but female opinions welcome to :3) that have pumped their nipples and/or aureole to a large size (eg. an inch long): How much do they shrink afterwords?

I've read that repeated pumping will create a permanent size increase but I can't find any measurement information about "how much" that is. Will they keep most of their size, will they be half their size, almost the same as unpumped? I don't mind them being permanently a little bigger but I wouldn't want them to stay really noticeably long all the time (that would just be awkward at home and at work). So, I'm wondering: what's your experience?

Also, if you pump them large (ie. say an inch long), how long does it take for them to shrink back so that people don't really notice? A day?

Thanks a bunch! ^^
~ Star ~
xstr8guy

Re: Male Nipple Pumping Questions

Post by xstr8guy »

I have been pumping my nipples ocassionally for a few years. I started with virtually no protrusion from my chest. The now are permanently enlarged and protrude about a 1/2" or more from my chest at all times. They are also much thicker than before. I would say I easily quadrupled the size of my natural nipples... permanently.

Now I wish I could say I had the same results from cock pumping. But then a 30" cock would look kinda strange. Lol.

Attachments
nips2.jpg
nips2.jpg (61.02 KiB) Viewed 29287 times
nips.jpg
nips.jpg (131.1 KiB) Viewed 29290 times
134800697.jpg
134800697.jpg (35.86 KiB) Viewed 29286 times
Ray 210mm

Post by Ray 210mm »

I to have pumped my nipples occasionally for the last year or so but have found only a slight increase in size. I suppose over a longer period of time like "Extra8guy" the size will increase. However what I have found is my nipples have increased in sensitivity especially straight after pumping them.
xstr8guy

Post by xstr8guy »

Ray 210mm wrote:However what I have found is my nipples have increased in sensitivity especially straight after pumping them.
That is true for me also. Before I started pumping my nipples, they had very little sensation. Now nipple stimulation is an important part of my sexual repertoire. I see no down-side in nipple pumping... only positives.
pskm911

Post by pskm911 »

I, as a 13 year old, woke up one morning with very sensitive nipples.
Lasted almost a year. Then did not have any interest until about a year ago at age 69.
Started pumping a few times and they are now much larger and are very sensitive to touch.
Pumping them up seems to be permanent.
I don't pump them often.
Cock pumping if fun, but not really permanent.
xstr8guy

Post by xstr8guy »

pskm911 wrote:I, as a 13 year old, woke up one morning with very sensitive nipples.
Lasted almost a year. Then did not have any interest until about a year ago at age 69.
Started pumping a few times and they are now much larger and are very sensitive to touch.
Pumping them up seems to be permanent.
I don't pump them often.
Cock pumping if fun, but not really permanent.
I'm glad you have had great experiences with nipple pumping. And I agree that the results do seem to be permanent. I do kind of disagree with you on cock pumping though. I seem to have gained permanent thickness increase. When I first started pumping, I was using 1.75" cylinder which took me a few months to pack regularly. I gradually moved up so I can pack a 2.5" tube and even move up to a 2.75 tube (but still can't pack) during a long pump session.

Even after taking a month or more off from pumping, I can't even get my cock into my original 1.75" tube anymore. A 2" tube is even too restrictive, especially at the base of my cock. Now I start a session with my 2.25" tube everytime. Does that mean after not pumping for a year, I'll have the same girth? Or will I completely shrink back to normal? I don't know that answer because I would never take that much time off from pumping, lol. So to hedge my bets, I tell others that the gains (especially thickness) are at least semi-permanent. ;)
gojak

Post by gojak »

I've been doing a simple sort of pumping using Supple Nipps. They're small, soft rubber suction thingies that suck onto your nipples and stay there. I use cocoa butter as a moisturizer/sealer and don't even have to shave my nipples. I have 2 sizes - normal and long. The normal ones I can hide under a baggy tee shirt or sweatshirt without attracting attention.

What I found is that they raised my nipples from being essentially 'flat' when not aroused to being always perky in only a couple weeks. After wearing them for 5 to 17 hours a day for several months I estimate my nipples permanently got roughly 50% bigger.

I've been wearing the long version using as much suction as I could muster over this past year. I've passed 2000 hours so far for 2009. I can't tell what permanent effect I've currently achieved because I wear them almost every day. It takes 2 to 3 weeks for my nipples to settle down after that much pumping.

Here's pix:
Attachments
normal Supple Nipp
normal Supple Nipp
syt0711.jpg (71.53 KiB) Viewed 28882 times
long Supple Nipp
long Supple Nipp
supnipplong06.jpg (48.93 KiB) Viewed 28881 times
Check out my blog for more pump, ring, and nipple play pics plus other naked play pics and stories, it's all free:
http://nakedplaying.blogspot.com/
PumpMonkey

Post by PumpMonkey »

One should mention that supple nips do not crack like snakebites ...

https://www.nipplefunwear.com/nipps.php ... ed_nipples
first

Post by first »

Looks interesting. I'd like to try it.
skindiver1958

Post by skindiver1958 »

xstr8guy wrote:
Ray 210mm wrote:However what I have found is my nipples have increased in sensitivity especially straight after pumping them.
That is true for me also. Before I started pumping my nipples, they had very little sensation. Now nipple stimulation is an important part of my sexual repertoire. I see no down-side in nipple pumping... only positives.
I just recently discovered my nipples and just how sensitive and sensual they actually are. I used to limit my pumping and play to cock and foreskin but there are a couple of new players in town and they're vying for attention!!
gina tg

Post by gina tg »

hi everyone looks like this could be an interesting thread . i am posting a few of my nipple pumping pics, i am an addicted breast and nipple pumper and love it .
Attachments
Picture 185.jpg
Picture 185.jpg (55.07 KiB) Viewed 27411 times
Picture 92.jpg
Picture 92.jpg (52.61 KiB) Viewed 27411 times
Picture 24.jpg
Picture 24.jpg (59.39 KiB) Viewed 27411 times
Picture 11.jpg
Picture 11.jpg (63.13 KiB) Viewed 27411 times
387059F.jpg
387059F.jpg (12.98 KiB) Viewed 27411 times
3147AD9.jpg
3147AD9.jpg (30.23 KiB) Viewed 27411 times
jwhite4444

Some questions - Re: Male Nipple Pumping Questions

Post by jwhite4444 »

gojak wrote:I've been doing a simple sort of pumping using Supple Nipps. They're small, soft rubber suction thingies that suck onto your nipples and stay there. I use cocoa butter as a moisturizer/sealer and don't even have to shave my nipples. I have 2 sizes - normal and long. The normal ones I can hide under a baggy tee shirt or sweatshirt without attracting attention.

What I found is that they raised my nipples from being essentially 'flat' when not aroused to being always perky in only a couple weeks. After wearing them for 5 to 17 hours a day for several months I estimate my nipples permanently got roughly 50% bigger.

I've been wearing the long version using as much suction as I could muster over this past year. I've passed 2000 hours so far for 2009. I can't tell what permanent effect I've currently achieved because I wear them almost every day. It takes 2 to 3 weeks for my nipples to settle down after that much pumping.

Here's pix:
Also bought a pair of Sipple Nipps, I think they're great. I only bought the normal size ones, and like gojak, have worn them outside.

New to nipple pumping, so ave a few questions. When I first put them on, I'm able to squeeze them so that the sides of the nipps almost touch (lot of suction). As my nipple expands, it fills up the inside:
- so my nipple fills up over 3/4 (basically like your picture)
- I'm not able to deform the nipp, the sides stay straight all around.

My questions are:
- should I stay with the size I have, just continue to wear them as much as possible, or
- should I move up to a larger size? The ones I have now are 2M ("The 2 means the width ½ inch or 12.5 mm. The M means medium, an average size for most people, and 13/16 of an inch long."). Options are to move to a:
-- 2L (3/16" longer, same diameter)
-- 3M (10% bigger diameter, same length)
-- 3XL (3/16" longer, 10% larger diameter)

I'm happy with the 2M size I have now, but wonder what larger ones might do. Thanks in advance.
gojak

Post by gojak »

Hi jwhite,

So sorry to not respond until now. I hate how a busy life often limits my time to be pervy with myself!

So many perversions, so little time. <grin>

My progression went like this:
2M I wore for 1450 hrs over about a year;
2L I wore for 3584 hrs over about a 1.5 years;
3XL I wore for 1854 hrs over about 2/3 of a year.

(I have carefully tracked myself day by day in a spreadsheet. Yeah, I'm anal.)

I am extremely pleased with the permanent enlargement I have achieved. My nipples used to be literally flat unless I was aroused or cold. Now they are always perky (yay!) and easily 2.5 to 3 times bigger (double yay!). My wife says they "look bizarre on a man." HA! I love it.

If I had it to do over again I'd try to do about 1000 to 1200 hrs of each size before moving up. You have to be patient and go slowly. Some day I'll make a detailed post about my experience. For now, here's what I think is the bottom line: It seems to me that there is an initial "quick and easy" progress that is made. I think of it as if the suction helps your nipple to fill out to its full, original, inborn potential. If that makes any sense to you. But it fades with time if you stop. So the additional hours serve to make your nip enlargement permanent. I think consistency is key. Try to do some time every day.

And I could see this happen for me at each step. 2M and 2L enlarged my nips some in width but mostly length. I got to where I could nearly fill a 2L and barely notice I had them on.

The step up to 3XL produced virtually zero more nip enlargement, but did a wonderful job of giving me that "puffy" look (Triple YAY!!!).

Fun stuff. I burned out in December after hitting 3022 hours in 2010 and decided to quit for good. after nearly 9 weeks without wearing them at all my nips still make my wife say they look bizarre (they're as big as hers, I think she's jealous!)! And they're still puffies - not majorly so but it's very noticeable.

A coupla pics.
My nipple sucked into a3XL. See how it could produce the puffy look?
My nipple sucked into a3XL. See how it could produce the puffy look?
3XLcloseup1wmsm.jpg (64.13 KiB) Viewed 26531 times
The 3 sizes I own: 2M, 2L, 3XL, and a standard AA battery for scale.
The 3 sizes I own: 2M, 2L, 3XL, and a standard AA battery for scale.
supnips1wmsm.jpg (74.76 KiB) Viewed 26531 times
One quick edit:I *tried* to get these pics sized to match real-life size. I think the bottom one is real close but the top pic is a little large (on my monitor.)
Check out my blog for more pump, ring, and nipple play pics plus other naked play pics and stories, it's all free:
jwhite4444

Post by jwhite4444 »

gojak thanks for replying. I ended up buying both the 2L and the 3XL. Didn't do much with them, the 2M I feel more comfortable wearing outside the house, so I'vebeen focusing primarily on them. Weekends work best for me, I've had on the 2M's for a little over 2 1/2 days now.

One thing I noticed, which I believe I commented about in a previous post, was my 'leakage'. Happily that's seem to have stopped. Maybe that's just tends to happen during the beginning phase of pumping.

I couldn't get my nipples to enlarge any more in the 2M's, so I thought I'd see how a larger size felt. First thing I noticed, when I tried to pull of the Nipple Supps, is their suction wasn't at the base of the nipple, but rather around the circumference. That made me think I needed to go wider, not longer, so I tried the 3XL's.
Wow, what a difference. The 2M's I was barely feeling, but the 3XL's have that 'bite' when they's suction in them, like I had when I stated with the 2M's. Definitely more sensation when I give them a squeeze (followed by some extra arousal - wow). Assuming I keep them on for some time (feel like just taking care of business now :D ), I'll be curious to see if I get the same type of seepage as I noticed before when I had that much before. Maybe it has to do with how much suction is pulling on the nipples. Almost scared to think how much suction those 3"-4" nipple suction tubes could apply.
gojak

Post by gojak »

You said, "...'leakage'. Happily that's seem to have stopped. Maybe that's just tends to happen during the beginning phase of pumping."

That's exactly what my experience has been. The leakage stops.

Yes, the 2M are much easier to get away with wearing in public. Luckily for me (in a way) my 'tits' sag and point down, or at least downish, and I have a slouching posture such that at times I have gotten away with wearing even the 3XLs around people. It's risky and requires a lot of discipline in terms of limiting my movements, etc. But they're visible if I straighten up so doing it too much is an accident waiting to happen.

I said I had quit for good but I lied...I'm an addict! I'm back into my 3XL's for about 8 hrs a day again. I'm such a slut for them, I love how big and sensitive they make my nippies. I've decided I'm going to get a pair of 4XLs but I have to time my order carefully to make sure they don't arrive on a day when my kids might get to the mail box before me.

Yeah, I could tell I had hit the wall on the 2s and wasn't getting much more enlargement out of them. I do think upgrading to wider is better than just longer, but I think it's important to use the 2 and/or 2L long enough to get as much progress on enlarging the nipple itself before going wider. The 3XLs gave me a little of that 'puffy nipple' look of enlargement around the base that caused my wife to say they looked freakishly huge for a man. (and I still want 'em bigger! LOL)

I'm so pleased to hear you're enjoying them, and it's nice to hear I'm not the only guy around who wants to have freakishly huge nipples for a man.