Balls and needles

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

hheimdal

Balls and needles

Post by hheimdal »

Been thinking about this for a while now....

Play piercing my balls... By that, I mean a needle in on one side, then trough the testicle and out on the other side.. :twisted:

For some a pretty sick thought, I'm sure, but I actually get a hard on from thinking about it..

I'm not a novice in play piercing when it comes to my cock, but never done it to my balls..

Anyone got any experience in something like this?? And does someone have the same kinks here as me??

Don't know when, or even if I'm ever going to try, but I said the same thing about cutting open my peehole, and know it's opened up over half an inch....

Balls and needles :D
I stuff my peehole full of smokeless tobacco...:)
Lucas_V

Re: Balls and needles

Post by Lucas_V »

Piercing - nice idea. Maybe you can do it with same good fantasies like you stuffing cock.
McDoodle

Post by McDoodle »

You are not the only one with thoughts/fantasies like this. It's a big turn on for me too although I will probably never ever do it myself, but the fantasy is a turn on :)

I haven't got any real tips or suggestions but a nice video if you like this kind of thing. I'm new to the forum and hope that posting a vid like this is ok. Please delete if not.

rapidshare.com/files/366889317/NIT.rar
password: Needlesintesticles
Attachments
NIT_02.jpg
NIT_02.jpg (46.3 KiB) Viewed 19553 times
NIT_01.jpg
NIT_01.jpg (30.6 KiB) Viewed 19553 times
hheimdal

Post by hheimdal »

Nice video :D :D

Would love to see more if anyone got some..!!

Probably will stuff a needle trough my balls someday, but when no one knows..

Could phrase it like this: I'm gonna stick needles trough my testicles before I die.. :lol:
sombreronegro

Post by sombreronegro »

hi i am into neddles,next i order a piercing.balls and nipples
Attachments
IMG_5142.JPG
IMG_5142.JPG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 18583 times
devodude

Post by devodude »

McDoodle wrote:You are not the only one with thoughts/fantasies like this. It's a big turn on for me too although I will probably never ever do it myself, but the fantasy is a turn on :)
Sweet... thanks for the vid and pix... if anyone else here has links or videos of this kind of thing, please share!
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
squeezemyballs

Post by squeezemyballs »

I have done it and love it. I once shot juice out my nut for almost 10 seconds after i pulled the needle out. It was so fucking hot!
Attachments
needles in my balls
needles in my balls
needles.JPG (20.95 KiB) Viewed 17689 times
the best thing in the world is a girls playing with your balls.
noclaf

Post by noclaf »

Hey there! I'm in the "been there, done that" crowd too. It's a hell of a feeling, kind of the natural conclusion to piercing your sack. It's really nothing more than the feeling of squeezing your balls, the same place, the same sort of sting, only with the odd feeling of pushing a needle through layers of the testicle. I went through mine to the other side, then jerked off and pulled it out just as I was cumming. The dull sting went totally back to normal within a few minutes. "Seems" pretty safe but I'm no doctor. I'd just heard of people sticking their sack full of needles and I knew just putting one through it was FAR from dangerous... seems I was pretty right. Months later and I still blow a nice load every day...

Still playing with the idea of saline injection into the balls, though... I've seen a video of a guy doing it but everything on the forum I've seen so far has been about avoiding the balls. IDK. Hell, I don't need a bigger sack... I want bigger, harder balls ;) Long as it doesn't fuck with the function of my nuts, I'd love to blow 'em up...
devodude

Post by devodude »

squeezemyballs wrote:I have done it and love it. I once shot juice out my nut for almost 10 seconds after i pulled the needle out. It was so fucking hot!
Thanks for the photo of your "pincushion". <grin> Got any more?

The first time you tried it, did you hesitate? Did you just place the needle on your testicle and slowly pushed it in, or did you just go for the gusto? Did you have concerns about it bleeding after removing it?

What's the max number of pins you've tried at one time? Have you made any videos?

Really curious to know....

I've put needles through the "lips" of my glans and scrotum, and thought it was great fun. Don't really want to put anything that deep unless I can be sure it's completely clean and sanitary.
--Unknown

hheimdal

Post by hheimdal »

Well, I've made up my mind, and the first chance I get I'm going to pierce my testicles :shock: :shock:

Just got to find me some sterile needles first, and some decent home alone time, then its needle time..

Got to the point where I really want to do it, so why not??

Pics and possibly video are coming when I get around to it :P
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

and the greatest, if you nail the tyed balls at a board... with some beats you drives the nails through the balls and than they are fixed very tight at the board - soooo amazing!!!!
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last
estimtom

Post by estimtom »

i love the thought of doing this but would like use electro on them
squeezemyballs

Post by squeezemyballs »

heres my pierced nuts from anouther angle
Attachments
needles in nuts.JPG
needles in nuts.JPG (60.82 KiB) Viewed 15023 times
the best thing in the world is a girls playing with your balls.
hheimdal

Post by hheimdal »

Well folk's, it's less than an hour since I did my first needle meet testicle session :D Pierced my balls, stuck the needle into my testicle....
DSC00432cutds.jpg
DSC00432cutds.jpg (92.31 KiB) Viewed 14903 times
DSC00434cutds.jpg
DSC00434cutds.jpg (54.1 KiB) Viewed 14903 times
DSC00438cutds.jpg
DSC00438cutds.jpg (56.77 KiB) Viewed 14903 times
DSC00440cutds.jpg
DSC00440cutds.jpg (67.16 KiB) Viewed 14903 times
DSC00441cutds.jpg
DSC00441cutds.jpg (40.19 KiB) Viewed 14903 times
DSC00443cutds.jpg
DSC00443cutds.jpg (69.89 KiB) Viewed 14903 times
DSC00444cutds.jpg
DSC00444cutds.jpg (72.16 KiB) Viewed 14903 times
DSC00446cutds.jpg
DSC00446cutds.jpg (92.09 KiB) Viewed 14903 times
DSC00447cutds.jpg
DSC00447cutds.jpg (58.32 KiB) Viewed 14903 times

The needles I got was a bit to short to pierce trough to the other side, 1mm (18GA) piercing needle, but I've done it...
Was a bit disapointed about the feeling though, felt more or less like pinching my balls between two fingers... :(

I probably give it another go with other needles to see how feels someday soon...
devodude

Post by devodude »

hheimdal wrote:Pierced my balls, stuck the needle into my testicle....
The pix looked good! Nice clear shots... much appreciated.
Was a bit disapointed about the feeling though, felt more or less like pinching my balls between two fingers... :(
I've never tried it, but it looks more like a "visual high", especially when the needle comes out the other side.
I probably give it another go with other needles to see how feels someday soon...
Longer ones? A video would be superb. 8)

Thanks again for your contribution to this forum. I look forward to more photos.
--Unknown