HHeimdal's Peehole insertion fun..:)

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

hheimdal

Re: Peehole insertion fun..:)

Post by hheimdal »

Finally found the time to make a new clip... More of my peehole stuffing. A bit of this and that and hot wax this time :D

Any suggestion on what's next to go down into my cock is as always welcome :!: :!: :D

http://www.tnaflix.com/view_video.php?v ... 3f7c5d501c

Hheimdal
I stuff my peehole full of smokeless tobacco...:)
Curious One

Post by Curious One »

Interesting vids. As a boy of about 14 I used to squirt shaving cream into my cock from an aerosol can. Once inside the shaving cream had a mentholatum property to it and it gave my dick a warm feeling inside. Removal of the shaving cream was quite simple, cum and pee. Nothing as wild as these vids though.
estimmer1

Post by estimmer1 »

Hi hheimdal you said "and by the way, the smokeless tobacco is my all time favorite cock insertion of all times, there is nothing that beat that feeling. My peehole full of tobacco" What was there about the tabacco that made it the best?
Thanks
hheimdal

Post by hheimdal »

Funny to read the last post about what was that good about the tobacco insertion.. As I sit here reading it with my peehole stuffed full of redman smokeless tobacco :P

For me it just nothing quite like it. It takes some lube to get it in (and out) without to much trouble, it stings ever so slightly once down my cock, it packs my uretha full and stretches it. I can feel my peehole is stuffed, can't squeese it it flat like I normally can, theres something in there that feels somewhat solid but isnt... If I bend my cock, I can feel the tobacco move inside.. And knowing that it is indeed tobacco, and probably not the safest thing to have inside one's cock.. :)

Hard to explain, but I've been into peehole stuff for 20 some years, and I like to push limts when it comes to cock-play..
A sound, a pen, an antenna etc is all fun but I wanna go further and further...

Deep down i know I what I really want to, but it is just not safe... I would love to fill my uretha all the way down and in to the prostate, first with hot wax and then with tobacco :shock: :shock:
But sadly I can't, don't know how I would get it out again......

Didn't make all that much sense trying to explain the tobacco thing maybe........ :?:

Hheimdal
hheimdal

Post by hheimdal »

Just curios, does anybody else have fetishes as mine? Stuffing ones peehole full of weird things.... :roll:
Curious One

Post by Curious One »

I'm an old guy now. But I've been stuffing my cock since I was 10. Started out with Q-tips and progressed from there. Don't think there's much that hasn't been inside me. The sensation of something inside my cock gives me the best orgasms in the world. The best stuffing occured when a girlfriend could be talked into playing that way. I remember fucking a few girls with a Q-tip inside. Great feeling. Only had one "bad" experience, and that was with a Q-tip. The cotton swab came off and the little stick came out by itself. No problem, the cum shot it right out.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Hi
I have had my share of things in my pee hole. Have you ever used BBs Ball bearings or round glass beads. I have a couple short SS rods that have holes drilled through that I have tapered and polished. They range from about 3/4" to 2" that I insert and let slide around. One got away from me and went in farther that expected. In far enough I could not feel it like I see you doing. It didnt make it to the prostate, either the passage gets smaller or they cant make the last bend. I think I would have noticed if they got to the prostate. Once it got in too far I got it out by getting down on all 4s and let gravity do its thing. The SS rod has enough weight for it to slide out pretty fast. Ill try to figure out how to post pics of my little torpedos. Give the ball bearings a try. Ill hope to see more if your adventures in the near future.
sd
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
hheimdal

Post by hheimdal »

An update of my cock-playing-fun... :D
No videos this time, only pictures..
Did cut open my peehole a bit more just before christmas, now it was about time to test out the difference..

And man there was a difference...:
Thats a 14millimeter instant marker..
Thats a 14millimeter instant marker..
DSC00339.JPG (1018.63 KiB) Viewed 8217 times
DSC00340.JPG
DSC00340.JPG (1.09 MiB) Viewed 8226 times
DSC00341.JPG
DSC00341.JPG (1 MiB) Viewed 8203 times
My little finger down to the second knuckle
My little finger down to the second knuckle
DSC00342.JPG (1.28 MiB) Viewed 8208 times
DSC00343.JPG
DSC00343.JPG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 8149 times
DSC00344.JPG
DSC00344.JPG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 8119 times

The last cutting really did the trick! Never been able to past 12 millimeters before, now the 14 millimeter slid in quite easy after a bit of stretching.. So did my finger, never got it deeper than to the first knuckle, but now it didnt take al that much stretching to get it to the second one.. Incredible nice feeling!!
Did get a little skin tear from my finger, bled a little but nothing that won't heal in a couple of days...

Hheimdal
gina tg

Post by gina tg »

hi there totally awesome , i have been inserting for some time now and love it , small dildo kitchen spoons make up brush here are a few pics ,
Attachments
Picture 386.jpg
Picture 386.jpg (67.16 KiB) Viewed 7087 times
Picture 380.jpg
Picture 380.jpg (59.39 KiB) Viewed 7059 times
Picture 377.jpg
Picture 377.jpg (62.23 KiB) Viewed 7038 times
Picture 367.jpg
Picture 367.jpg (50.09 KiB) Viewed 7026 times
Picture 352.jpg
Picture 352.jpg (62.66 KiB) Viewed 7015 times
Picture 339.jpg
Picture 339.jpg (62.68 KiB) Viewed 6992 times
Picture 337.jpg
Picture 337.jpg (62.46 KiB) Viewed 6978 times
Picture 316.jpg
Picture 316.jpg (57.27 KiB) Viewed 6970 times
Picture 309.jpg
Picture 309.jpg (64.69 KiB) Viewed 6964 times
deroh

Post by deroh »

Heiße Experimente!!
Gimme my boobies
Pmpstd

Post by Pmpstd »

Been doing this for a few years. Keeps me busy in the winter
Attachments
3in4.JPG
3in4.JPG (187.17 KiB) Viewed 6143 times
Pmpstd

Post by Pmpstd »

Stretching it open
Attachments
Skinstretch1sm.jpg
Skinstretch1sm.jpg (52.57 KiB) Viewed 5483 times
hheimdal

Post by hheimdal »

Bare.Ass has a very good point... I shall resize mine..
hheimdal

Post by hheimdal »

Just thought of a little experiment...

As you might have discovered, I like to stuff my uretha with smokeless tobacco.. snuff or chewing tobacco..

Started wondering if I could get a whole box of snuff at once down there...? Without going down as deep as the prostate..
Almost using the snuff as stretching device..

anyone interested in seeing me try?? Speak out! If nobody would want to see it, I don't bother to film it..

And before anybody start to shake there heads and fuzz about the risks.. Yes I'm well aware of them!! I'm pretty damn experienced in peehole play in general, and specially tobacco fun....

HHeimdal
Lucas_V

Post by Lucas_V »

If the penis would be transparent…