Spools for labia piercings

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

kozmic

Spools for labia piercings

Post by kozmic »

I pierced my wife's outer Labia.
Four outer Labia, one hood, one outer Labia.
I'd like to get some spools or grommets to keep the inner labia holes open but not be as bothersome as large rings. Something 6 ga but I'd like to know how well they would stay put
Metal_Micky

Re: Spools for labia piercings

Post by Metal_Micky »

Sounds great...could be a problem if they fall out in the middle of a shopping trip!

Love to see the results... :wink:
strange

Post by strange »

kozmic wrote:I pierced my wife's outer Labia.
Four outer Labia, one hood, one outer Labia.
I'd like to get some spools or grommets to keep the inner labia holes open but not be as bothersome as large rings. Something 6 ga but I'd like to know how well they would stay put
kozmic, What you want is available. Just look online or visit your local body piercing shops. Any grommet style insert will stay in out labia. The hood piercing may be a different story. My wife's inner labia are pierced and we have stretched them to one inch diameter. A sewing spool has a lip a the outer edges and prevents the spool from falling out. This only works as long as the piercing does not stretch beyond diameter of the lip on the spool.
Attachments
scan0343.jpg
scan0343.jpg (117.01 KiB) Viewed 10022 times
kozmic

Post by kozmic »

I just re read my post.
I meat to say...
4 6 ga inner Labia
Those are the ones I'd like tunnels for. I just wonder if its too flexible to get them to stay in
strange

Post by strange »

kozmic wrote:I just re read my post.
I meat to say...
4 6 ga inner Labia
Those are the ones I'd like tunnels for. I just wonder if its too flexible to get them to stay in

They will stretch and yes you will find that they will fall out. Just means it is time to move up to a larger tunnel. View this link:
http://steelwerksextreme.com/blog/?cat=17