VA looking

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

donaker

Re: VA looking

Post by donaker »

hey came2pump!that is fantastic. keep them huge. want to pump with you some eve when you are going to be in the chat room. so let me know when you are going to be there.  will be saving it up for you.
came2pump

Post by came2pump »

Hi dude  just wanted to bring you up to speed on last night pumping. wet pumped my nuts for first time for a total of 2.5 hours.20min at a time. my balls grew to almost 12in,and cock became thick at the base and just keep getting thicker towards the head. I pack my 2in tube but this was even thicker (beer bottle size) I did pump my cock 30min before going in a stj. Lets give it a go sunday night around 8:30    
donaker

Post by donaker »

hey came2pump! sounds like you are really enjoying pumping your eggs. i pumped mine last night for a bit over 1 hr. the twist is that i pumped wet. have not done that in a long time. all i can say is wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my eggs and cock got so huge in that short period of time that it was scary.i had great egg separation in my sac.it felt so great to pump in warm water. how can anyone not pump without it. will see in the chat room sunday eve about 8:30 or so. i may be in earlier about 8. see you sunday for a huge session.
came2pump

Post by came2pump »

just wanted to check in to find out how everyone is during. I been working on pumping c&b . Then just wet pumping cock. What a difference, also been pumping c every day before work.Well how are thing going with all of you?keep in touch   Came2pump,AKA Pumpnfun
donaker

Post by donaker »

hey came2pump. glad to see you are wet pumping. it has to be the best way to pump. i plan on pumping this weekend in the chat room. will pump friday night around 8pm. plan on doing cock and balls ( wet). will have saved it up for 3 days so it should a be great spurt off!<br><br>all pumpers are welcome to join in.
Dunta

Post by Dunta »

Hi, I'm in NW Virginia near Roanoke. I like to pump, but can't afford decent pumping equipment yet  :-/. Only using a cheap $20 job right now. Would love to hear from some of your experiences. Look forward to hearing from you guys.  ;D
came2pump

Post by came2pump »

Hi Dunta, great to hear from other pumpers .There are many ways to make a good pump , look at pumptoys.com .it took me a year to get a good pump. also look at some of the post here, there are some good picts of pumps.How long have you been pumping? ask questions all the pumpers here always give good info.   came2pump
donaker

Post by donaker »

hey came2pump! was in the chat room last night pumping cock and balls. where were you? it was hot! got my balls to over 14in. cock got simply huge. was doing some hot self suck and the other guys wanted me to take my load in my mouth which i did. 4 good spurts of hot man cream. my balls are still bloated this am. iam going to pump them some more tonight so cum join us in the room.
came2pump

Post by came2pump »

hay dude I work late tonight . Sorry I missed out I pumping cock right now its packed fat n huge I will check in when I get home.
DC_Pumper

Post by DC_Pumper »

Upper NW DC looking pump playmates, especially for balls.
Attachments
bigcockhead.jpg
bigcockhead.jpg
bigcockhead.jpg (31.22 KiB) Viewed 3895 times
came2pump

Post by came2pump »

Hi DC-pumper nice post.well here goes again  I have been looking for someone to pump with for some time now.would just like to pump if that cool with you give me a shout.
came2pump

Post by came2pump »

hi nupumper2    that sounds like a lot of fun.Been wanting to get together with others into pumping to pump and maybe learn something new about pumping.keep in touch . I been working on ball pumping.
David N

Re: VA looking to Pump !!

Post by David N »

Loking to get back into ball and cock pumping. Would like to pump my cock and balls huge with another pump buddy.  I am in Sterling VA during the week and have to travel out or we could play at my place in Washington DC. I am 40 6.0 184 nice big nuts..and cock..even before pumping.  I have straight tubes and my own pump.  You have your own equipment too.