piercing for connecting

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

jack6two

piercing for connecting

Post by jack6two »

hurra, the first hole is ready!
now i have to perform a second hole under the left cockpit and i can connect the two pieces with a thick ring or a screw....
you know: connections are sooo importand....
Attachments
for a good view through
for a good view through
hook 006.jpg (92.08 KiB) Viewed 8618 times
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last
stöckl

Re: piercing for connecting

Post by stöckl »

nice!
mor pics :wink:
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

hy stöckl - ist das deutsch?
in bme.iam are more pics...
Attachments
a long and well hung up meat, isnt it?
a long and well hung up meat, isnt it?
v3kpg217.jpg (99.3 KiB) Viewed 8144 times
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last
mindfreak

Post by mindfreak »

woooow very hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Curious2

Post by Curious2 »

Sorry to sound simple but, do you still get stiff? All the way up or does it flap? Thx.
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

Hey Curious - why not?
the two great swellbodies are untouched and full intact, only the little swellbody around the urethra is inhalf cut. and it will be filled well like as before splitting with blood and gets stiff.
both together are a little more thicker than the one before.... and you will have additionaly and more sensitive skin - its clear- for both hands....
other167

Post by other167 »

Hi jack6two should be cool when u have a bolt connecting your cocks together.
I'm just imagining what it would be like to fuck a man inside his dick split, mmmmmmmmmm

U look super cool
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

Hy other - you are right:
the fucking between the cockslit will be amazing. i noticed during slitting the right cock half below the head that the knife touched and rubbed at a nervknot on the inner/lower cocksite. it was wonderfull to move the knife or today a pencil in the slit/hole and if i yerk additionally the other little cock than i can cum....
Now im looking for a nice bolt already, nice thick between 10 - 12 mm. the healing and instant widening of the right hole will be finished in some days.....
other167

Post by other167 »

jack6two sounds nice,
Plz show us when it is all connected up, I bet it will be super sexy!

Can't wait to see.
devodude

Post by devodude »

jack6two wrote:Hey Curious - why not?
the two great swellbodies are untouched and full intact, only the little swellbody around the urethra is inhalf cut. and it will be filled well like as before splitting with blood and gets stiff.
Any photos in that state?

Impressive set of photos... got any at different angles though? How long did it take you to do this splitting, or was it done over time? Did you use a cut & clamp method, as described by Pourne? I'd like some form of a subincision one day... not sure if I'd be brave enough to split my banana in half though. :?
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

Hy devo1
if they are stiff, than they stand together straight, but i can pull them in all directions, also with both hands yerking....
it takes more than a year - i believe- always making a little cut without any clamping (naturally with a little bleeding, but this healthy for our body!), than let it heal during instand stretching the woundslit (against the incurving!) and than the next slitting act....
i mean you needs the predestination for this hard cbt, i had such desires from my early childness on...
do only such things, at which you have lust and desire, than your body will help you with hormons, endorphines , adrenalin - which let feel you less or no pain, only hornyness and lust during the cutting or modding...