Sounding Concern/Question *Please Read* :)

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

transam98

Sounding Concern/Question *Please Read* :)

Post by transam98 »

Y?esterday I got my 1st sounding rods, Ive read a lot and how to etc...

They are Dittel Sounds... I used 2 different ones...

If you have done below and had this happen PLEASE Reply by posting a follow up or email id really appreciate it ! * REMEMBER this is my 1ST TIME SOUNDING !!*

First I used a 7.2mm sound, I coated it in NEOSPORIN, then I put a light coating of silicone lube on it, I inserted it REALLY Slow all the way in (9 inches), no real pain at all......
I did take it out once after a minute or two and put it back in slowly (I didnt jack while it was in etc)

DID I START OUT WITH TO BIG OF A SOUND ??

Then I SLOWLY took it out and put in the next size... a 8.0mm Same deal coated it in NEOSPORIN, then SILICONE LUBE.... went in SLOWLY all 9 inches no problem...

I took it out (slowly) and then started to jack off, while doing that the precum had a LITTLE blood in it, so I stopped, lost interest (haha etc)

That was say at midnight...

I got up to pee this AM and as expected I had a "STRING" of dried blood and a little stinging.... AFTER the STRING of blood came out no red/blood urine at all and NO DROPS of blood, Im assuming the STINGING is the URINE that got onto the STRETCHED Ureathra from where the STRING of blood was ?

After I heal should I use a SMALLER ONE ??

SO ANYONE THAT CAN HELP.....

since i used neosporin on the ROD/SOUND id assume no inffection will happen.... but...
1) has this happened to anyone before
2) will it eventually NOT bleed (If I stay with the same size) as the insides of my dick will get used to it ?
3) how long should it take to heal ? 1-2 days ?

just as a FYI I DID NOT go IN AND OUT IN AND OUT IN AND OUT of/with the sounding rod.... (SO NO ABUSE) !!

Did I just use a ROD tha twas to BIG and it streached the ureathra to much and caused a tear in it causing a little blood ???

since im NOT STILL BLEEDING and since I used a good antibiotic (neosporin) and since I used a non sugar lube, im not running off to the docs yet... I did a WAY LONG time ago have a UTI but that went away with antibiotics, so I know what a UTI Feels like when you pee...

*** SO ANY INPUT IF this same thing above has happened will be REALLY Appreciatave, and put my mind at a little ease !!! ***

and depending on what input I get back maybe ill make a xtube video of it :) I was suprised I took all 9 inches of the sound in no problems no pain (cept the blood thing worries me a lil bit.... especially since i was SO SO SO GENTLE !!)

Thanks in advance for your repliess...
-J
Last edited by transam98 on Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bijou

Re: Sounding Concern/Question *Please Read* :)

Post by Bijou »

Drink cranberry juice. You'll be fine.
transam98

Post by transam98 »

Thanks for the reply ! :) 70 views and a reply haha :)

well my 2nd n 3rd and 4th pee today are all fine :) do you think I just stretched it a lil to much (even knowing my dick took the sound all of the way in with no problem) plus like I said I loaded the sound (a professional sound) with neosporin (antibiotic)

thanks in advance :)
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

Hey Transam. I've had the odd drop of blood after stretching the urethra a little too hard. I feel it around the top sphincter when it's tight and then after that, when it's further in it's OK. It sounds (no pun intended) that you may have stretched a little too much, but as you took care of lube and hygiene really well and no probs after two more pees you should be all good. I start to stretch and feel it around 8.5 - 9mm diameter, but everyone's different. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY!! Pain is a sign you're doing damage or have the potential to be doing damage. Take care and if it doesn't resolve itself go to the doc. KB
devodude

Post by devodude »

re: Bijou's comment:
Drink cranberry juice. You'll be fine.
There is a lot of difference between brands of juice. Read link below for more details.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/12494 ... nfections/

Also, transam98... you didn't mention cleaning the sounds with anything (e.g., alcohol, soap, use of autoclave) other than neosporin. Personally, I triple clean things, first with soap, then alcohol, and finally Bacticin. Neosporin too if there's no enough precum to let 'er slide in nicely. Even this hasn't totally prevented me from getting U.T.I.s. :( I no longer sound to any great depth... sort of changed over to more circumference.

One string of blood can't be all that bad though. Unfortunately, I was sort of "into" extremes with sounding and used objects that weren't entirely urethra-friendly. :oops: A form of stupidity on my part, that's for sure. But then again, I didn't have access to a forum like this back then.

In any case transam98, it wouldn't hurt to back off a bit on size, and eventually graduate onto bigger and "better"(?). Most of us are interested in testing our limits, right? It's all part of our human curiosity, I guess.
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
transam98

Post by transam98 »

Thanks for the reply, I didnt "pre clean them" probably mostly because they were new and never used before... (probably dumb now that I look back on it) But I did thouroughly put the neosporin on them.

Im guessing the 7.2mm was fine (I just wanted to go a lot bigger to fast haha) and that the 8.0mm one was the one that did it EVEN KNOWING I went IN SLOW and NEVER FORCED the rod/sound in, they both slid in...

so how long should I DO the 7.2 and at what intervals before I go onto the 8 or the one after that ?

And when I insert the sound into my dick should it be left in for a minimum amount of time ? or should I be going in and out with it (slowly) like 5-10 times ?

and I dont have a autoclave, but I sure do soap (Ill use antibacterial soap) and Ill also get some alcohol :) ehhe Plus still use the neosporin :)

And on the neosporin should I put it on like a hour before use so it can kill any bacteria on it if ther eis any ?

thanks in advance for all my questions hehe

and just a fyp, 1 day after probably stretching to big it idoesnt hurt to pee anymore ahha :)

btw: how long should I wait before going at it again ? I love having the feeling of a 9 inch rod in my cock :) eheh
FurryFFun

Post by FurryFFun »

Maybe I'm just a wuss, but I have a few drops of blood every time I sound. Doesn't seem to matter if I go deep or stay shallow, use a moderate size sound, or really go for the stretch. I will have some droplets of fresh blood when I pee after sounding, then later I'll have some droplets or strings of dried blood. No UTI's, no pain (maybe a little stinging after a big stretch) so I've stopped worrying about it. My urologist, of course, thinks it's a bad idea, but he's not keen on my fisting either (both get my prostate excited.) And, yeah, cranberry juice is a good idea (whatever kinds on sale for me.)
transam98

Post by transam98 »

well im just glad to know it wasnt "just me"....

so I sounded like thursday night, had the lil blood friday and the "string" fri morning, saturday no more stinging etc..... sunday... (today all fine) I may wait till tuesday, but Honestly I cant wait to get the rod down my dick again it fels so way way way cool hahahah :)

now I just gotta stay with a smaller diameter sound I guess... (7.1 or 7.2mm :)) Im told the 8.0 may have been to big for me, the blood and a infection scare the crap (no pun intended ahha) outta me ;(........