"WowImBig" Pussy Pumping VIDEO PART II

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

wowimbig

"WowImBig" Pussy Pumping VIDEO PART II

Post by wowimbig »

Hi All!
Sorry it's taken me so long to respond... but I have been so busy! I am not sure when my next post will happen or what it might be, so please be patient.

I hope you all like this video, I look forward to all your wonderfully dirty comments!

Also, please do not be offended if I do not respond to private messages or emails, I read them and enjoy reading them, but I never get around to responding to all of them. Don't let that stop you from sending them though! They are my pumping reading material! seriously! so the dirtier, raunchier and more vulgar-- the better! I will not be offended, and remember- it turns me on, so fire away! Describe my actions, compare me to normal girls with normal pussies, tell me how I differ from them... that really gets me going.

Special kisses to those wonderful guys who sent me personal videos of themselves with my request... you know who you are!! I was watching your videos as I pumped myself up prior to making this video, that is how I was able to get so huge! (The camera doesn't capture how massive I really was. My pussy just about filled the 7 inch cup up, and when I put it on it only took 3 to 4 good pumps to do it! At the end, my pussy was growing 1 to 2 inches in length with every pump (I had a flash light on either side of the pump cup to see the shadow it cast, and where I could see me lips at.)

So, without further ado, here is the latest video of me pumping up my huge pussy. My boyfriend was filming it, so the camera angle is better. I think I have had a couple requests to film from this angle. The video has one more component (the most requested thing) that all of my other videos do not... it has sound.
(It isn't the best sound, but it is sound none the less. If it would have been better quality sound, I might not have posted it because my voice might be recognizable... so it was actually a good thing in the long run.)

Enjoy!
P.S. I have included a computer drawing of my pussy size while in the large 7'' long pink pump cup, as I saw it with the flashlight prior to making this video. I had made some modifications to this pump cup, and now it works well, really well !!
Attachments
movie screen shot
movie screen shot
DSCI0001_0004.jpg (10.86 KiB) Viewed 36246 times
movie screen shot
movie screen shot
DSCI0001_0005.jpg (9.9 KiB) Viewed 36182 times
computer drawing of my pussy size while in the large 7'' long pink pump cup
computer drawing of my pussy size while in the large 7'' long pink pump cup
pumping_cup.JPG (30.44 KiB) Viewed 36277 times
WOW_IM_BIG_PART1.wmv
"Wow Im Big" PART 1 of 2
(1.47 MiB) Downloaded 7167 times
WOW_IM_BIG_PART2.wmv
"Wow Im Big" PART 2 of 2
(1.38 MiB) Downloaded 5446 times
Last edited by wowimbig on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
dicke_eier

Re: ((NEW "Wow Im Big" Pussy Pumping VIDEO with SOUND))

Post by dicke_eier »

Whow, great clips, great pussy!!! Would love to suck it!! Keep up the excelent work... :oops:
ich kriege keine harte Erektion mehr, aber wichsen und Arschficken sind geiler als je zuvor. So müssen sich Nymphomaninnen fühlen... I luv it to cum the female way!
thenandnow9669

Re: ((NEW "Wow Im Big" Pussy Pumping VIDEO with SOUND))

Post by thenandnow9669 »

WOW is right. Your pussy is freaking incredible!!!! You just made a lot of men and woman so damn horny. Thanks and keep it up
pumper9x9

Re: ((NEW "WowImBig" Pussy Pumping VIDEO with SOUND))

Post by pumper9x9 »

I would love to feel my pumped 9x9 sliding slowly past into the huge, hot, wet pumped up lips before it actually enters your pussy and dialates it to accomidate my pumped up cock. I thought you's quite pumping glade to see you back.
p99
pumper9x9
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

That is SO INCREDIBLE!!...I'd love to bury my face in your hot cunt and smell the sweet aroma of it while I have my nose and tongue stuck inside those huge swollen lips and then have you squat over my hard cock and fuck me until I empty my balls deep inside you!!
padude6969

Post by padude6969 »

OMG you are incredible, that is amazing! Keep the vids coming and keep us cumming!
nottspumper

Post by nottspumper »

absolutely wonderfull :D xxx
Started pumping september 08 and got addicted
breeze9742

Post by breeze9742 »

I have been waiting for your nasty ass to post another pumped pussy. Yes mam that is a pumped up pussy.But I was wondering. How long do you pump? I know you said that the first time was about 5 hours, but now how long does it take to reach that length now. Your pussy does look soft. thanks :mrgreen:
Last edited by breeze9742 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
alfre80do

Post by alfre80do »

GREAT !! ^^
Nick99

Post by Nick99 »

my dear, you probably have one of the only pussies, that once pumped could take a fist up to the elbow with no problem. 8)
5p0u1mp1

Post by 5p0u1mp1 »

I am so fucking hard right now, when your enormous vagina popped out, that sound, that is so amazing. my 8 shot up instantly, and it's so big. please please please use a clear cylinder to pump with. I would send u my 2.75" wide 12 inch pump just to see you fill over 6 inches of it, and then you can stick a vibrator in there because your lips will be so big, packing that clear tube, that it can slip into your wet, swollen, blood red labia, and make you cum.

where's your clit in all of this? can you pull back the swollen mass of fuck flesh and show your clitoris for us?
Pappapipe

Post by Pappapipe »

What a wonderful pussy you have and the incredible pumps that you get. You are a dream. Thanks for posting such a wonderful video. I just have to go get my pump out now cock and balls all swelled up.

Pappapipe
pumpking

Post by pumpking »

Thanks wowimbig,your lips are getting bigger,give me a huge cameltoe. 8)
ikhoudvan

Post by ikhoudvan »

...wowimbig, freaks with a enormous monster cunt like you should be fucked over and over again.
kinrob

Post by kinrob »

Damn! Every moment I see your fingers disappearing in your monster engorged ugly cunt... I dream this is my cock inside!