No Lips -Female Body Modification BME

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

the_rust_does_not_sleep

Post by the_rust_does_not_sleep »

pumpnpair wrote:I would feel too selfish if I was the only one able to orgasm.
Actually, having a clitoris isnt the one and only way to get an orgasm, but still its very helpfull;)

I'd love to read how does she feel now, with no clit, did her vagina become more sensitive and how does she feel touching the empty place.

And I agree, that looks hot.
kaw-liga

Post by kaw-liga »

My view of things here is completely split... One one hand side I feel sorrow for these poor women that seem to be in a position that does not allow them to have a proper climax again... This is, in my humble opinion, a shame.. And therefore I feel sorow for them... Then, everyone should at least be allowed to have a climax... I mean, life would be a lot less funny and / or satisfying for myself, if I was no more longer allowed or able to have a good climax, after a good fuck or wank...

But, on the other hand, looking at these womens "streamlined" genitals is an absolute "turn on" to me... I have seldom seen a pussy that generates a stronger desire for me... These overworked and streamlined genitals looks absolutely gorgeous... Nora's great but Robyn Faulkinbury the hero of my dreams...

Therefore, ist there more to see somwhere in the net...
muhman

Post by muhman »

who is that Robyn Faulkinbury?

i googled her, but not seen any pics. and i dont have bme access - shame on me :(
strange

Post by strange »

One pic showed a dissected clitoris, the whole clit. Most do not realise that the glans that is visible is only a small portion of the clitoris. My wife gets off more from stimulating the wings of the clit. What I saw of women having their clits removed were just of the removal of the glans, the hood and the inner labia. I fully expect that these women still have cliroral orgasms.
5p0u1mp1

Re: No Lips -Female Body Modification BME

Post by 5p0u1mp1 »

this thread makes me cry a little! nothing in this world, to me, is better than the female clitoris, the bigger the better!
Homera

Re: No Lips -Female Body Modification BME

Post by Homera »

The topic heading is no lips hence it just contemplates inner labia removal rather than removal of the clitoris. Clitoris unhooding or clitoropexy is of course just the parallel operation as male circumcision. I favour the removal of extra skin ie inner labia and hood but leaving the clit intact.