Thinking of getting two apadravya's, hows sensation loss?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

monkeymonkeyfist

Thinking of getting two apadravya's, hows sensation loss?

Post by monkeymonkeyfist »

I'm thinking of adding more shrapnel, but i've never done anything to my genitals yet. I've always liked the idea of an apadravya but I really don't like the idea of something obstructing my urethra.

I have two questions;

Are two apadravya's (on on each side of the urethra) common? Or would that work?

And what would the loss of physical sensation be like? I know this would be great for hitting my lass's g-spot, but I'm actually sort of wanting a permanent slight loss of sensation for myself. I got that thing where sometimes I last forever, and sometimes I last for a few minutes, and we would both prefer the whole last forever sort of thing.

Oh hell, more questions;

I understand that this is one of the most painful male genitalia piercings possible, and I'm aware of all the important taking care of things, but I'm a little worried about finding someone in my area who actually knows what an apadravya is let alone know how to do one.

Does anyone know of any way of finding popular piercers who would have done this before? And what would this cost (as in one apadravya or having two done at once)?

edit; if it helps i live in Charleston wv, i've had a few things done at a really popular place near by but this is a lil exotic, and wv is'nt exactly the place for common practice of exotic stuffs.

Thanks in advance for any help!
6ga

Re: Thinking of getting two apadravya's, hows sensation loss?

Post by 6ga »

Can not say if two apadravya's are even possible, but then again someone might do it for you. The best thing is research for a really good piercer, I went over 70 miles from where I live to get one. There is some pain and discomfort, go figure :lol: It was a little shock on the system.
Mine was done about 8 years ago so the idea on cost, I can not remember. I did up size two years ago to six gauge, started at and eight. The sensation you feel doesn't change for the most part, you will always have that minute man response sometimes.
If done properly maybe you won't have trouble peeing standing up. But with pumping, sounding, cock rings and regular use not all pee comes out where it should. So sitting is the best option, besides it is only a myth that guys always have to stand and pee, its easier sometimes but not the law.

Hope this helps.
RolfEric

Post by RolfEric »

My apadravya was a continuation from my PA, so it was the glans head only being pierced. The actual piercing was, well, a cock piercing through erectile tissue, so it was intense. Not unbearable, but intense. What was more of a surprise was that it took a year to heal.
spyder

Post by spyder »

Get some kind of anestetic or deadener it hurts like nothing else. But after its healed there is no loss of feeling.
splitcox

Post by splitcox »

If you are in the area, NOAH BABCOCK in ALbuquerque is probably one of the best in the country when it comes to piercings. If you are looking for the LOSS of feeling then a piercing will not do that. Piercings are more sensitive. I have had piercings in the past, but now I have removed my glans. More feeling than ever now. Extreme orgasms,and horny all the time. I am 57 years old and now I have thick pounding morning hard ons. etc. Piercing through the erectile tissue is possible, but will take a LONG time to heal. Take vitimain E, Geletin, Green tea extract. Do not smoke, no alcohol. A double abadravya sounds HOT.
strange and unusual is not strange and unusual to me.
adz1478

Post by adz1478 »

I have three of these along with a PA all self done. feel great, look great. I like the sound of them clanking on my wifes teeth
monkeymonkeyfist

This is actually turning out easier to get info on than i thought. I found someone in charleston that is very popular, and has done a few apa's before. But since what I want isn't precisly an apadravya hes going to do some research and get back to me.

Thanks for all the posts!

New question regarding the new shrapnel;

Most sites that talk about apadravya's say not to drink any alcohol for a month or two after it gets done. Is that for keeping the blood clean & fast healing, or something due to going threw the urethra (which i don't plan on having done)? I'm not a drunk or anything...but a college student that I am. Would be hard to explain why I keep turning down drinks to those who I don't want to know about this.
6ga

Post by 6ga »

Alcohol is a blood thinner. It might slow the healing if you are active after a period of time and the healing tissue opens up. Other than that I can not think of any reason to avoid alcohol. Just be sure to care for the piercing as told to you by the piercer. Do the sea salt soaks, wash with a gentle anti-bacterial soap. And what ever you do, do not take it out anytime soon, getting it back through the hole can be almost as bad as getting pierced the first time. Good Luck :)
monkeymonkeyfist

Mkay I found a guy to do this for me thats really reputable (I chose to go to a very well known place in Charleston, and they refered me to someone who has done alot of these). He priced me at $70 each (total of 140).

My last question; what would be a good tip? I feel bad making another guy touch my junk in the first place, so i plan on giving him a nice chunk of change, but not sure whats ideal?
strange

Post by strange »

It is correct to say what you want is not an apadravya as the piercing is done through the route of a PA. As for the doing what you want will depend on the size of the jewelry and the size of your glans. I have not seen a double apadravya. Is it possible, well ya. Does it hurt? Well pain differs with individuals. As for me, I did a amphallang using a drill press, no rotary action, with a dermal punch. Only I made my own dermal punch with a long narrow shaft. I tell you it was almost orgasmic. Now I've only had two women tell me that hood piercings were like mini orgasms. As for healing, piercing your glans means that the healing begins from the inside out. It just takes longer. Like my wife's large nipples taking about one year. Just remember the success of your piercing depends on the correct after care.