wife posing

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

slapher

wife posing

Post by slapher »

Since we were first married and at that time hard up for cash my wife who is still trim and in her forties has posed nude for erotic paintings for a chap now in his sixties.<br>He now wants to pump her cunt and nipples up for some works he is doing,until I found your site I wasnt sure  what this meant.<br>We were wondering if she should do this ,and if it will have long term effects on her cunt and nipples?  
kiwibop

Re: wife posing

Post by kiwibop »

There are no long term effects from pumping, apart from becoming addicted to pumping! The key thing is to take things SLOWLY, at low pressure, plenty of lube, and let your body get used to the experience and then enjoy it. There is LOTS of really great info on this site though, so have a good look around and learn lots!<br><br>kb
Thermalfreak

Re: wife posing

Post by Thermalfreak »

long term effects? maybe if done alot she might end up with fuller nipples and a larger cunt but nothing damaging as long as everything is done to her personal comfort in all respects....slow, easy and of course willing and relaxed to avoid any accidents or harm