Fittings for the Pump and Cup

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

fph_65

Fittings for the Pump and Cup

Post by fph_65 »

I am curious as where to get the fittings to connect the tube from the pump to the cup.  My husband bought a pump and I don't know if it will work with a cup once I order one.  If anyone can answer this for me I would be thankful.
busterloki

Re: Fittings for the Pump and Cup

Post by busterloki »

Go to this site usplastics.com there you will find the connectors for the cup or tube they will have diffrent sizes hope this helps.         BL
fishpump

Re: Fittings for the Pump and Cup

Post by fishpump »

[quote author=fph_65 link=board=Female;num=1119842544;start=0#0 date=06/26/05 at 22:22:24]I am curious as where to get the fittings to connect the tube from the pump to the cup.  My husband bought a pump and I don't know if it will work with a cup once I order one.  If anyone can answer this for me I would be thankful.[/quote]<br>Hi fhp-65, I bought a new cylinder a few months ago<br>and it came with half of a quick connect, which is of no<br>use without the other half, so I wanted to use the cylinder rather than order another part and wait a<br>couple of more weeks, so I unscrewed the cylinder<br>and the hole it left was a 1/8 th pipe thread, I then went to home depot and bought a 1/8th threaded<br>male pipe thread to hose connector. The hose pushes<br>right on the fitting and I'm ready.<br>Your cup will most likely come with a similar fitting, if <br>it doesn't slip right on the hose just remove the fitting<br>and take the fitting and hose to a hardware store like<br>home depot or lowes and in the plumbing dept find an<br>adaptor of the proper thread size. ( You dont need to bring the cup and be embarrassed , good luck its really not that complicated, If you have more questions just ask.........Fishpump on this site and fishlicker at<br>www.genadult.com<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>