Ball busting

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

JeremyH

Ball busting

Post by JeremyH »

Is anyone into ball busting.
WIfe recently has started slapping me in the balls and sometimes punches me. Almost always get me an instant hardon.
I love stretching and maybe this is a side affect, but I really enjoy it.
podstretcher

Re: Ball busting

Post by podstretcher »

We like a little busting now and then. Here's some small vids that were on here a few years ago.
CaptJackSparrow

Post by CaptJackSparrow »

podstretcher wrote:We like a little busting now and then. Here's some small vids that were on here a few years ago.

looks like fun up to the point where she starts slapping, then OUCH!!!!!!!
podstretcher

Post by podstretcher »

podstretcher wrote:We like a little busting now and then. Here's some small vids that were on here a few years ago.
Another nut stretching and slapping vid.
cirus

Post by cirus »

JeremyH wrote:Is anyone into ball busting.
WIfe recently has started slapping me in the balls and sometimes punches me. Almost always get me an instant hardon.
I love stretching and maybe this is a side affect, but I really enjoy it.
I also stretch, my wife seems to like the low hang so they get a lot of attention. Not into ballbusting, ballbusting as in getting kicked in the balls. But enjoy the playfull stuff like squeezing pulling and slapping as long as its not too hard. Sounds like your efforts at stretching have attracted your wifes attention. Maybe some wives have a weakness for low hanging balls, cant resist them hanging there like this. Nice thought.
cirus.
Attachments
Wifes playthings.
Wifes playthings.
Dsc01772SS.jpg (76.44 KiB) Viewed 10251 times
Franky

Post by Franky »

I love to have my low hangers stretched and slapped. I also love to wank so that they slap loudly onto a hard surface.

Franky
Cock and ball stretching is a way of life! You can never have enough scrotum and foreskin.
CENSO

Post by CENSO »

Looks SO much fun, but how the heck do you endure all that pain?
And kicking - wouldn't someone just totally pass out from that?
I broke up with my midget girlfriend ... we just couldn't see eye to eye.
lowballs

Post by lowballs »

Nice pics and vids (actually the balls are nice). I love to have my balls tugged on and even massaged like in the vids, but a full-on hit like that makes them want to crawl up inside!
podstretcher

Post by podstretcher »

Here's another of the vid reposts.
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

cirus What a fabulous sack. That is my dream to have my balls hang that low or lower. How long have you been stretching?

Any special tips or suggestions. I wear a weight collar a few days a week but hard to be consistent.

Wife likes slapping the sack and does some mild hitting. The other day she actually kicked me with her foot but is was not a hard kick, but really got me hard instantly.

I also like to pump the sack a few times a month. Do you do any pumping and does this helps stretch the sack?
cirus

Post by cirus »

JeremyH wrote:cirus What a fabulous sack. That is my dream to have my balls hang that low or lower. How long have you been stretching?

Any special tips or suggestions. I wear a weight collar a few days a week but hard to be consistent.

Wife likes slapping the sack and does some mild hitting. The other day she actually kicked me with her foot but is was not a hard kick, but really got me hard instantly.

I also like to pump the sack a few times a month. Do you do any pumping and does this helps stretch the sack?
Thanks, been stretching for about 8 years. Sometimes pump in 12"x 2.75" cylinder or wear a selection of split collars all day. Do one or the other pretty well every day when I can, split collars more often than pumping. Can wear 3lb+ = 5" of collars all day and up to 4lb+ = 6.5" in the evenings. Have to be carefull sometimes as they can show under clothes hanging down my leg, so depends on where i am going. I use cocoa butter as lube. Pumping seems to stretch the sack and wearing weight seems to stretch the balls. Does your wife like them to hang low, is that an ecouragement to her?
cirus.
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

Thnks for the detailed info, sent personal mail.
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

Does anyone else like punching in the balls. As previously stated I really get off when the wife hits my balls while masturbating and when she softly kicks me in the balls I get hard almost immediately and that really helps after having a prostatectomy.
cbtballs

Post by cbtballs »

i really love bullbusting, who want beat my balls?
i have video selfbullbust if u want i can show
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

great balls indeed, Love to play with them. Like ballstretching too