my KY Jelly injection experience

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

brock.vegas

ky injections

Post by brock.vegas »

Just wondering how your experiences with KY are going ? Have you continued ? Any updates Edo ?
admin
Site Admin

followup

Post by admin »

Well - just to follow up - the ky in my nuts has all been pretty much absorbed. The lumps went away and I'm pretty much back to the way I was before injecting. So it seems that it lasts 2 to 3 months before it's broken down and reabsorbed.

I'd really like to use it to build up my cock. I've been talking to a couple guys here that seem to have had good success with this...

would like to hear from others... especially about anyone with permanent results from KY or surgilube.... by gradually adding small amounts over time...
pmpernpgh

Post by pmpernpgh »

I can't say with regard to how long it lasts, as I only injected for the first time on 12/8, and I used headgame's recommendation of mixing surgilube and saline. Since that first time, my cock is definitely thicker and hangs longer than it used to when flaccid. I love the feeling of reaching in to pull it out to pee, and feeling how thick and heavy it feels. I don't seem to maintain the extreme enlargement I get initially, more than a day or so, perhaps because I am too quick to do a session with my flesh light or a pumping session. I find that both (pumping and masterbating) tend to even things out for me and make it less grotesque looking. I also confess to wanting to keep that feeling of having a log in my pants a bit longer too. And whoever said it is addicting is too right. Yesterday, I injected straight surgilube (about 30 to 35 ml altogether) and this morning I was amazed at how thick my morning wood was. I couldn't keep my hands off it and spent some time with my flesh light and that evened things out and made it more realistically thick. I measured it when flaccid this morning and in the foreskin area it is 6.25 " circumference which calculates to 2" diameter. this is huge for me. It feels thick and substantial all the time, unlike pumping or what I have heard about saline. Looking forward to adding more to my girth.

Hope this helps.
Attachments
Flaccid 1 day after my last saline+surgilube injection
Flaccid 1 day after my last saline+surgilube injection
IMG_1424 trim.jpg (137.72 KiB) Viewed 8210 times
Flaccid pre-injection but after pumping twice earlier in the day
Flaccid pre-injection but after pumping twice earlier in the day
IMG_1365scd.jpg (117.88 KiB) Viewed 8213 times
brock.vegas

ky-saline

Post by brock.vegas »

Your thick cock looks fantastic ! What guage needle did you use to inject the stuff straight and not thinned out ? Do you tie off your cock while the stuff swells ?
pmpernpgh

Post by pmpernpgh »

Brock,

I don't tie off my cock, but maybe i should as some of the surgilube has definitely migrated down into my pubic mound, but it really just adds to the thickness of the base. I can feel it get hard when i get an erection. I use 18 gauge needles, mostly because that is what I already have, and from what I could read , that seemed the smallest that it would pass through and that wouldn't leave excessive bruising.

Hope this helps
brock.vegas

KY/saline

Post by brock.vegas »

Thanks ! Your post injected cock looks Awesome !! Are you following a schedule of x amount every x ? Is it building up, and are you thicker ? Can you see or feel where you should inject next to sort of balance it out ? Are you injecting into a skin layer or going into the "open" area below ? Sorry to hit you with so many questions, but when somebody seems to be doing something right, that seems to be the person to ask advise from.
pmpernpgh

Post by pmpernpgh »

Brock,

thanks for the vote of confidence. Some others on here wouldn't agree with you. I have not been following any kind of strict schedule. Until last week, I have been injecting approximately every week and a half or two weeks, once or twice I only waited one week. The amount has varied as I started out with a saline + surgilube mixture, gradually increasing the concentration of surgilube over 3 or 4 injections until I was just injecting surgilube. When I have done straight surgilube, the amount was generally in the 20 to 30 ml range total injected into several sites. Yes I can feel where the surgilube is thicker and typically plan injections to try to even things out if possible. Now that the skin effects have completely calmed down, my cock has stayed thicker, and when erect is much thicker than I used to be. I have not been pumping recently due to traveling for business, but I am sure that would be bigger too.

I think the first injections were into the 'space' deep to the skin, but subsequent injections were more into the skin and may have caused the problems I described in another thread that I started, describing and documenting my efforts.

I have been traveling the past week and have not injected for over a week and a half, but my cock is still nicely firm and noticeably thicker than my old uninjected self. It is so tempting to inject more now to try to get to a 7" circumference as described by others, but I am going to hold off longer to see how it all metabolizes.I also have not had the head coverage by inflated foreskin others have described. Oh well.
brock.vegas

Re: my KY Jelly injection experience

Post by brock.vegas »

Hi guys, wondering how things are going, and if either of you has continued with injections ?
pmpernpgh

Post by pmpernpgh »

Can't speak for admin, but I have. I've injected a 50/50 mix of saline and surgilube about 5 or 6 weeks ago, and about 2.5 weeks after that more straight surgilube to get some expansion on the underside and even things out. It's been about 3 weeks I guess since that last injection. I seem to be holding at about a 6" circumference at this point, all the time. Goes up to 6.25 (some parts a little more) when I pump and/or masturbate. That extra thickness stays after pumping for 6+ hours easily, and I can still see obvious effects of the pumping the next day. For me pre-injecting, usually the extra thickness from pumping goes away after an hour or so, and all residual thickness in 2 or 3. Some guys keep it longer, I don't seem to without the surgilube on board. I posted more detail in the thread I started: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27952 so I won't repost it here. I hope admin posts some pictures because he claims to have achieved even better dimensions. Love to see. Might inject more this weekend, have to see, if I do I will take more pics.
splitcox

Post by splitcox »

Hi guys, I am Jimmy aka splitcox. I first did ky injections in 1995. I have done it off an on ever since. The difficult part is trying to force ky through a 16 guage needle. I have only injected to my sack twice. I have a lump that feels like a third testicle. no pain, no probem. If you want to email me I will answer questions. I have a yahoo group that I have posted photos and videos. As most of you know I have been on line since 1995. I have read stories that "I" have died. I have read stories that stated that I had to remove my glans because of KY infections.... NOT TRUE. Yes, I did remove my cock head, but NOT from ky jelly problems. I have plans to inject some more to my cock shaft area this summer. I was born with a naturally buried shaft. That means my scrotum in large. When I pump my cock the scrotum skin becomes shaft skin. Pumping my balls completely covers my shaft. The glans was the only thing showing. I still pump on a regular basis. I am not into dating and having casual sex. I dont penetrate. Never did. Never wanted to. Wearing a condom is impossible,unless I stretch it completely over my balls. My email is [email protected] my yahoo group is GayAmpMods (you must have your age and gender on your profile)
strange and unusual is not strange and unusual to me.