Female Pee Hole Stretch

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

thebiggerthebetter

Post by thebiggerthebetter »

We've been at this for years now and she can easily take 2 of my fingers. I'm starting to work on a third now. All we do is keep everything clean and use lots of KY gel. The first few months we were using various oils including veggie oil and she did get a mild infection once or twice. Now that we use KY exclusively, she hasn't had an infection. Peehole play is our favorite by far. We do it every single time we have sex (3 times per week average). Early on in her stetching, her biggest complaint was soreness that lasted a day or so after. Now she almost never gets sore unless we REALLY go at it for a long time.
We can't wait for the day when I can fuck her in her peehole. I wonder how long it took Ty to get to that point?
How much is too much? I'll let you know when I get there.
thebiggerthebetter

Re: Always more to share.

alan69 wrote:There were a bunch of picts of gals pissholes on "femaleurethralpenetration" the old Yahoo group. (There is now a WorldGroup by that name, but I don't like WorldGroups, so I don't know if there are any good pictures there or not.) Before it went away, I downloaded everything that remotely turned me on. (There and everywhere else too). . . So I can share them with you. But, you have to go out and get some to share with me as well -- or take them yourself. alan
Alan,
I've never heard of World Groups but would like to check it out. What is it that you don't like about it?
peeholelover

Post by peeholelover »

Found a few pics on a japanese website. sorry they are censored. [/img]
Attachments
Sorry it's censored
Sorry it's censored
DSCN1765.jpg (48.73 KiB) Viewed 20353 times
DSCN1534b_20081013192652.jpg
DSCN1534b_20081013192652.jpg (45.39 KiB) Viewed 20399 times
femalecatheter.jpg
femalecatheter.jpg (28.18 KiB) Viewed 20432 times
cycle6d7

Post by cycle6d7 »

Thank you for your response. I have just been useing my index finger and dont think it goes in very far--not to the first nuckle.First I dont want her to get an infection and second if it causes too much discomfort she my want me to stop.I have found it amazing how easy it is for me to get her to orgasm by stimulating her pee hole.I also have alot of fun.Is the index finger to large for stretching?I tried my pinky finger but I dont have the feeling to do it right.Also how can I convinse my wife to let me use a vaginal speculum to open her up more for better stimulation?This has been a great forum and I have read every post.
peeholelover

Post by peeholelover »

Hey All, I have finally started a peehole play forum. There are just a couple posts there, by me only. NOT to steal members from here because I DONT want that. But for some specific peehole play, check out www.peeholefun.com Join, and post! the forum will be what you all make it! (me as well) :lol: But just to let you know, I just set it up today, so keep trying back if it doesnt work right away, it will!
peeholelover

Post by peeholelover »

Would anyone mind if I reposted their pictures (posted on this forum) on my board at peeholefun.com? :lol: I'll wait a day or 2 before I start reposting to give you a chance to either tell me you dont want me to repost them, or to give you a chance to join and post them yourselves (which I prefer!)
thebiggerthebetter

peeholelover wrote:Would anyone mind if I reposted their pictures (posted on this forum) on my board at peeholefun.com? :lol: I'll wait a day or 2 before I start reposting to give you a chance to either tell me you dont want me to repost them, or to give you a chance to join and post them yourselves (which I prefer!)
Thank you for asking. Please don't re-post any of my pics. I'll do it myself when the time is right.
somethingnew

new to this

Post by somethingnew »

I've been lurking through is site for a while now, and finally got up the courage to register.

I've always been a little sexually devious, and have been looking for "something new". I considered genital piercing, but decided I already have enough holes in my body to take care of :P

That said, I stumbled on this site, and became instantly intrigued, and aroused by the thought of urethral stretching.

I first tried a few weeks ago and loved the sensation. I've gradually worked my way up to a 4 mm blunt ended knitting needle, and tonight, I think I'll try something a little larger. We'll see how that goes...
thicklips

Catheter play

Post by thicklips »

Posted some more catheter play here
viewtopic.php?t=26673
somethingnew

W00t

Post by somethingnew »

I made my way up to 5 mm tonight, and the feeling was incredible! I'm a pretty tiny person (under 5 feet to give you an idea), so that's probably the biggest I'll be able to handle for a while.

I snapped a few pics from my cell phone... but I'm feeling a bit shy, so I don't know if I'll post them
alan69

Sure post your picts

Post by alan69 »

Somethingnew, of course post your picts. That's what we're all doing here. I am a guy, so I post pictures of myself -- and other guys -- elsewhere, but I -- for one -- would really love to see your picts. 5 mm is a very respectable size, and you will stretch. even if you aren't trying to. It's the same with anything you use. It just gets better.

Thicklips. Those are wonderfully nasty pictures you posted. I loved them. That is a HUGE cath. I love stretching to the max, and feeling something forcing my hole to get bigger. Thanks for posting. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed your picts. Alan.

By the way, all you perverts, Sounding.ning is going away on the first of the year. Now's the time to down load all those kinky picts you ever wanted to see. There are some new movies there of a guy (with 2 women) who can take their thumbs and middle fingers. Really a turn on.
Attachments
8b8bf9a8%5B2%5D.jpg
8b8bf9a8%5B2%5D.jpg (34.77 KiB) Viewed 18301 times
alan69

try a movie

Post by alan69 »

Lemme try a movie and see if I can do better than the last time.
Attachments
missxtremepee1.wmv
(2.38 MiB) Downloaded 3669 times
ice520xxx

Post by ice520xxx »

nice
somethingnew

first photos

Post by somethingnew »

::deep breath::
ok
Here goes everything. I'm up to 6mm now, and WOW what an awesome feeling! I started to orgasm almost immediately after inserting it
Attachments
closer
closer
up2.jpg (26.38 KiB) Viewed 28484 times
taking the plunge
taking the plunge
up.jpg (17.26 KiB) Viewed 28514 times
pre-insertion
pre-insertion
up4.jpg (22.55 KiB) Viewed 28560 times
up3.jpg
up3.jpg (27.74 KiB) Viewed 25403 times
lovepeehole

Post by lovepeehole »

Realy nice pictures somethingnew =).
I have to say that you have the best looking vagina i have ever seen in my life :oops: