New to Site and Sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

NCGuyz

New to Site and Sounding

Post by NCGuyz »

I've always had a fascination with sticking things in my urethra. When I was much younger, I filed down and polished a nail and used that; it was good for about 1/2 an inch. I also used an old mercury thermometer. That was much better, but the bulb part was way too big for me (back then, anyway).

More recently, I smoothed the tip of a small digital thermometer and tried that and knew that I needed something better. After watching a bunch of xtube videos and looking at pics on this site, I finally received a set of sounds this week. I opened the packaged, cleaned them all, and proceeded to try them. 5mm... no problem. 6mm... fairly easy, but with a bit of irritation, or maybe it was just the new sensation! I got comfortable with the 6mm and went to show my husband. He thought it was cool and wanted to try 'em too, so I pulled it out, cleaned it, and let him have a try. After 9.5 years I never knew he was interested in sounding! How cool is that. Anyway, he can get the 7mm in with a bit of patience. Not to be outdone, I tried it and succeeded. Wow! I never knew my pee hole could stretch so far. I had a bit of stinging when taking a piss the first time, but last night I used them again and had absolutely no irritation at all when taking a piss or ejaculating.

The 7mm tapers to 8mm. So far, that seems to be the limit of my pee hole. I'm going to keep working on it. I can get the 6mm in with just enough to hold on to. It's amazing to release it and watch it twist a bit as it drops into my penis. Here are some pics from last night. I post more as new 'milestones' are overcome!
Attachments
Me 6mm
Me 6mm
1-1.JPG (59.97 KiB) Viewed 5233 times
Me 7mm
Me 7mm
1-2.JPG (90.27 KiB) Viewed 5233 times
Me 6mm (all the way in)
Me 6mm (all the way in)
1-3.JPG (53.83 KiB) Viewed 5233 times
Last edited by NCGuyz on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NCGuyz

More

Post by NCGuyz »

Here's some more.
Attachments
Husband 7mm
Husband 7mm
2-1.JPG (42 KiB) Viewed 5263 times
Husband 7mm
Husband 7mm
2-2.JPG (42.69 KiB) Viewed 5263 times
Curious One

Sounding

Post by Curious One »

Great looking pics. Keep it up and post more.
Bare_ass

Advise

Post by Bare_ass »

... We can all give you good advise, it doesn't matter if you want it or not.

... Go slow! Remember that you can stretch flesh and enjoy it. BUT you can't stretch scar tissue. Once you tear even slightly it becomes more difficult to stretch.

... What you see in the video clips took time to accomplish. Stay clean, make sure you and the toys are as clean as you can get them.

... Most of all ENJOY, it's a thrill like no other.

BA
Adult Male Forum. Free Site.
http://The-Phoenix.bareass-adult.net
Variety of Interest. No Spam
NCGuyz

Post by NCGuyz »

Thanks for the input. Yeah, I think I'm going pretty slowly... just trying to see what fits and what doesn't! So far, I think the lack of pain is a good indication that I'm not forcing things. I've just let gravity, and a whole lot of lube, do all the work for me. Things are very clean; a UTI would really put a damper on things. I've always wanted a PW but didn't want to deal with a PA. I think once I get to the point where I can wear one of those, I'll be satisfied... or maybe not!
Bare_ass

Post by Bare_ass »

NCGuyz wrote:Thanks for the input. Yeah, I think I'm going pretty slowly... just trying to see what fits and what doesn't! So far, I think the lack of pain is a good indication that I'm not forcing things. I've just let gravity, and a whole lot of lube, do all the work for me. Things are very clean; a UTI would really put a damper on things. I've always wanted a PW but didn't want to deal with a PA. I think once I get to the point where I can wear one of those, I'll be satisfied... or maybe not!
... You don't need a PA to wear a wand. there are "pinless" wands. Go to my site below and use the link to John the Wand Man he custom makes anything you want.

BA
Adult Male Forum. Free Site.
http://The-Phoenix.bareass-adult.net
Variety of Interest. No Spam
NCGuyz

Re: ...

Post by NCGuyz »

Bare_ass wrote:
NCGuyz wrote:Thanks for the input. Yeah, I think I'm going pretty slowly... just trying to see what fits and what doesn't! So far, I think the lack of pain is a good indication that I'm not forcing things. I've just let gravity, and a whole lot of lube, do all the work for me. Things are very clean; a UTI would really put a damper on things. I've always wanted a PW but didn't want to deal with a PA. I think once I get to the point where I can wear one of those, I'll be satisfied... or maybe not!
... You don't need a PA to wear a wand. there are "pinless" wands. Go to my site below and use the link to John the Wand Man he custom makes anything you want.

BA
Yeah, that's what I meant. I want to get to the point that I can wear one of the 'pinless' wands. :)
bpalma10

Post by bpalma10 »

You should get a meatotomy bro. Bigger objects will fit in your beautiful peehole... :wink: Think about that :P