KY Injections

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

newtymr

KY Injections

Post by newtymr »

hey people i am new to this kinda stuff. ive been seeing people injecting ky and i am wondering how its done and are there any side effects? thanks for the help.
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................
headgame

Post by headgame »

it is primarily mixed into a small solution of normal saline, and then injected into different areas under the skin of the penis. It swells some with your body fluids, and you slowly mtabolize it over time. It can last anywhere from 1 week to over a month, depending on the strength of the solution. It speeds pumping dramatically, and you have that good rock hard erection instead of a spongy feel.
samsung

Post by samsung »

Anyone know how to inject KY? KY seems to be not so fluid like saline or glukose.
newtymr

Post by newtymr »

bring this back to the top. can anyone lend me some information on this stuff?
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................
headgame

Post by headgame »

i am working on a short history of my experiences with ky, i say short but it is actually a long post...writing in wordperfect to paste..if anyone is interested...enough posts have been made asking about it and nobody ever really opens up, well i will...just want to know if anyone is interested...
Bare_ass

Very interested!

Post by Bare_ass »

headgame wrote:i am working on a short history of my experiences with ky, i say short but it is actually a long post...writing in wordperfect to paste..if anyone is interested...enough posts have been made asking about it and nobody ever really opens up, well i will...just want to know if anyone is interested...

... I sure as hell am. If you would take the time and don't mind.

BareAss
Adult Male Forum. Free Site.
http://The-Phoenix.bareass-adult.net
Variety of Interest. No Spam
newtymr

Post by newtymr »

i am very interested if no one minds lending some info on any of it
hammer773

Post by hammer773 »

Yes, Very interested here. Thanks.
samsung

Post by samsung »

I'm interest too
headgame

Post by headgame »

All the experience I have with ky jelly injections.

First of all, there has been a lot of questions about how it is done and how do I do it. I do not intend for this to be a step by step example of how to do anything. It would serve better to look at this with the intent to understand the cautions and risks involved before doing anything like this to yourself. First find out all the information you can about this, and learn as much as you possibly can from different people’s experiences. Learn everything you can about sterile procedures, and aseptic techniques used to administer injections and infusions into the body. Read everything you can about medical conditions that could occur from doing something like this to yourself, and then finally ask yourself one last thing.
Am I going to be able to call the paramedics, explain over and over what I have done to different nurses, doctors, and every medical student that can be paraded past me to see something so rare, should this go wrong? It is simple, are the risks worth the reward? If you don’t think you can handle that, or you have an aversion to needles or blood, the rest of this will be of no use to educate yourself at all.
Finally, I claim no responsibility for what you do to your own body. All that I am responsible for is my own unique actions.

My beginning with body modifications began with a simple cheap penis pump. It was so cheap that when I finally got the hang of using it to produce some good results, it would collapse down on itself under little pressure, thin as a soda bottle. I began surfing online and found suppliers for them everywhere, cheap to outrageous. Finally I broke down and purchased a quality cylinder in the 1.75” range. It was small, and in the beginning it took me an hour to pack it from front to back, but I was pleased with the results and it began to be a once or twice a week late night past-time.
After about six months I had progressed into making my own sun tea jar and was in awe of the results I could get with a good warm water bath and moderate pressure. I read more and more online and then decided to start a pumping routine. I was a bachelor and had space to my own, why not? I reasoned that even weightlifting required work and scheduled workout time. I alternated between “two-stage” pumping with a stj and homemade silicone sleeve, and strictly penis pumping with a straight cylinder. It was a three day on two day off rotation with good results. I began to stay somewhat pumped and fat between sessions, and the time it took to “max” out in each cylinder became shorter and shorter. I did this for about six months straight. I had to take a break here and there for a day or two because of obligations, and even some over pumping blister issues. Then, my work scheduled changed dramatically and my “workout” time was very sporadic.
It was then that I really began to miss the hour at night here and there that I had been able to have in meditation and pumping. My time was again limited to once or twice a week due to travel and business. I began to lose all the “pumped” plumpness that I had been sustaining all this time, and I started looking for a way to extend that pumped feeling. I began wearing a cock ring for constriction during the day, but this had to be removed and then reapplied to keep blood flowing. I was scared that an afternoon nap might turn into an all night slumber and I could do some serious damage.
It was then that I got a membership to bmezine.com and was introduced into so many different methods of infusing saline into the balls, penis etc… I learned all that I could and then through a friend acquired all the supplies I could put up for a years worth of saline play for a little remodeling work on the side. Quite a nice trade I would say.
I spent weekends working slowly upwards of a little more than last time each infusion. Soon I had passed the 1000 cc mark on infusions into my ball sack. It seemed to be so more convenient and took less time. I Even combined penis pumping with saline infusions and learned how to draw the saline into my shaft and swell outrageously large. I had infused over and over and I always knew that it would be down the next day to an unnoticeable size, but over time I got bored with the squishy soft feel after an infusion. Even my girlfriend who I had long ago shared so much of this with, preferred the pumping results I used to carry around all the time.
Then one day another friend of mine who worked in the medical field, and who I had asked so many what if questions to, sent me an e-mail with pictures and descriptions of a surgilube injection. It is chemically the same as ky jelly, and used widely in hospitals and clinics. I looked over everything and instantly the idea of being able to achieve the results I desired, and would last for extended amounts of time, and was easier and less work than a dedicated pumping schedule hooked me. There was very little information on how everything was done so I had to work out some of the details on my own, and asked a whole bunch more of those what if questions. After a couple months, I decided to go ahead with the idea and started gathering all the supplies I needed. By now, my downstairs bathroom had practically transformed into a medical supply house.
My first attempt at an injection I used surgilube brand lubricant. It was bacteriostatic and hypoallergenic and I knew it was used on catheters and in some laproscopic surgeries, so some simple reasoning pointed toward it being the safest starting point. I bathed and washed and prepped my countertop with clean towels, and laid out alcohol preps, gauze pads, needles, syringes etc… all the supplies I would normally use with a saline infusion. I set out to fill three 20 cc syringes with surgilube. I took each syringe out of the wrapper and pulled the plunger out of the end. I stood the plunger up so it would not get contaminated, and opened the tube of lube. I put the end up to each syringe and slowly squeezed the tube while holding it upwards. The lube went in and pressed upwards in each syringe easily. I would replace the plunger into each one and slowly push the remaining air out of them.
After they were full, I swabbed down my entire crotch with iodine then alcohol. I had picked out three sites on my shaft to inject. One on the top of my shaft, and then one on either side. I slowly pulled up the skin on the top and eased the needle under the skin, then turned it so it traveled about half an inch upwards away from where it entered my skin. I could clearly see the needle just below the skin. I pulled back on the plunger to make sure I was not in a vein and after I was satisfied, I took a deep breath and relaxed. I slowly began trying to push the lube in, and it was like trying to push a baseball thru a garden hose. It just would not go thru the twenty gauge needle I had on the syringe. After several tries I pulled the needle out, swabbed down the needle site and inspected closely as I pushed that at this rate it would take me an hour to get this in. I removed the needle and replaced it with an 16 gauge needle. I restuck and positioned again. This time to my relief it slowly started entering my shaft under the skin. After about ten cc’s it began to make a large hard lump under the skin. I stopped pushing it in and massaged the spot for a few seconds, then withdrew the needle just a tad and started injecting again. The rest went in with no problem, but it left a large lump under the skin. I massaged it for a few minutes and saw it starting to spread out so I started with the side injections and repeated the whole process two more times. After I was done I was amazed. I had swelled up larger then the 2” cylinder I was now pumping with and was heavy and firm. I had used almost fifty cc’s of surgilube and was hanging low and heavy. I was able to reach a full erection and tried hard not to do anything with it as I was still trying to get the top and one side to stop bleeding from the needle sites. Nothing heavy, but still a trickle nonetheless. It was about fifteen minutes after I had put a couple small dot band-aids on and fixed a drink that I started to feel some discomfort. I was back in the bathroom looking in the mirror amazed as I watched my dick continue to swell even larger. My foreskin was swelled tight and I was larger than I was half an hour before. I continued to massage and knead my shaft and the discomfort soon faded but I continued to swell…..
Two hours after the injections I was awestruck and becoming worried, I was as big around as a can of soda, and my foreskin had swelled completely over the head of my penis. My middle finger barely touched my thumb when I wrapped my hand around it and squeezed. I decided to take a hot steaming shower and try to get some relief, but thirty minutes in the shower left me frustrated and still hard as a rock. I made a phone call to a friend and described what had happened. I was told that the stuff had methyl cellulose in it and it expanded in water, and it was probably just about done, since I had not got any bigger. I hang up and sat back on the couch for a few hours and relaxed. I was not swelling any larger, but I didn’t see how my skin could stretch any tighter without ripping. Finally, I got up and went to bed and decided to see what it looked like in the morning.
The next morning I was awakened by my girlfriend coming in from work. I checked under the covers to make sure everything was o.k. and then followed her into the shower a few minutes after she had been in it. The neighbors two doors down could have heard the squeal when I pressed it up behind her and she turned to see what I was doing. She was speechless after the initial surprise.
I was subjected to a thorough examination right there in the shower, after she had looked and felt me over she laughed and said she thought I might have overdone things…. She was frustrated just as I was that she could only get the very tip of the head to come out. I was so big, that oral sex was out of the question unless you liked being treated like a lollipop, and well, any other kind of sex was very, difficult. I was in luck that my girl had a vast amount of toys from tiny to large, and after working on her for some time, and stretching her just a little with one of her toys, I was finally able to barely, slowly squeeze in. after an inch or so, we couldn’t get any farther. She flipped me onto my back, broke open of all things the ky jelly, coated everything up in a slick layer and then proceeded to work her way down. It is the closest thing to being locked into a female as I can imagine. After I was all the way in ( about three minutes of intense work) we began to barely move, it was all she could take. We were both done quickly and very sore. I received some bruising around two of the injection sites and was sore for another two days. We both agreed that it was much to soon to have been that rigorous.
Well, I had a fit when I tried to dress to go back to work because to me, nothing I did or tried to wear seemed to disguise the fact that I had a coke can shoved in the front of my pants. I had to be very careful how I sat down, and speaking of sitting down, I learned a whole new respect for women going to the restroom, because my foreskin had swelled over the head of my dick, sitting was the only option I had other than standing naked and imitating a sprinkler system. It was another 2 weeks before either of us attempted regular sex. I had received quite a few hand jobs in the evenings as she liked to “feel” it all the time, and we didn’t have any more problems, but it was still a tight squeeze.
I stayed swelled for about four weeks before I noticed that it was starting to diminish any. The first sign was I could retract my skin and finally see the head of my dick. Then I noticed over the next few days that my ball sack seemed slightly plumper and I was a little smaller everyday. I eventually fit back into my 2” cylinder out of curiosity and decided to try a little bit of pumping to see the results. I swelled immediately to the point of not being able to pull out easily, and swelled some more after I stopped. I reasoned that there was still enough in there that pulling my body fluids in made it react and swell again. This lasted for about a day and then started diminishing more and more each day. I pumped one or two more times and after about six weeks since the injections, I was still slightly swelled but to the point where it is actually what I envisioned doing in the first place.
All in all, that first time was one hell of an experience. I am glad I didn’t inject the bottom of my shaft because besides the added amount of swelling, I was worried I might not have been able to urinate my skin was so tight.
I waited about three months before the urge to inject again overtook me. I did less than half of what I injected the first time, but the swelling was uneven around the shaft. It bulged to much on one side and was kind of lumpy. A week later I tried to add a little to even it out but was never really satisfied. It lasted about three weeks that time, but I had learned to pump a little at low pressure to swell up if she wanted a little more, and I think that it helped the process of my body breaking it down.
All in all, I injected straight from the tube like that about ten times over the course of a year and a half. I never put that large an amount in again, and I never had to worry about hiding it either as long as I didn’t get carried away. I never had any real ill effects from it straight, and I did follow up and used ky jelly and surgilube on different occasions. I can’t say that I can tell a difference from one to the other, as the both achieve about the same results.

The changing of the mixture

After I had been using ky jelly for my injections for quite awhile, I decided that there had to be another way to inject it in so it wouldn’t be so lumpy, and I could get a good evenly pumped look. I had seen online where someone had tried to mix ky jelly and saline infusions together, but they said it was messy and hard to get right. Well, I thought they were going about it all wrong.
I got a 250 ml bag of normal saline for I.v. use and I used a 60 cc syringe and needle and drew out about half of the bag. That left 125cc’s of saline in it. Then I got my ky jelly and loaded it up into several different syringes and injected them into the bag with the saline solution. I put a little over 140-150 cc’s in the bag with the syringes. After it was all in, I started agitating the bag back and forth and rolling it around. I watched as the saline and the jelly mixed together and became for lack of a better way to describe it a slimy thick water like substance. I left the bag in a warm towel sitting on top of a heating pad turned on its lowest setting for a few hours. Every thirty minutes or so I would agitate the bag and look at the contents to see if I could see any particles or cloudiness in the mixture that would signal it to be a bad mix. After about 4 hours I was satisfied with a perfectly clear solution of ky and saline mixed together in the bag. It no longer acted like a thick ky jelly or like regular water in saline. If it was shaken there would be air bubbles suspended in the fluid that would slowly, slowly rise to the top over a few minutes time. If you rolled the bag to one side and then placed it back upright it would slowly slide back down the side until it all settled again.
I rationalized that it had lowered the overall viscosity of the jelly and “thinned” it out some. I thought that this should be easier to inject and could use a smaller gauge needle to do so. It had been about a month since my last injections, and while I was not all the way back down to normal, I was just barely swelled. I decided to test a small injection of 5-10 cc’s and see what the effects were like before going full bore and injecting a lot, and then finding out it caused it to swell more when mixed. I prepped my area, and bathed, then I went through the steps of sterilization I had been accustomed to. When I was ready I spiked an 18 gauge needle into the bag’s port and withdrew 10 cc’s of the mixture. It came out into the needle very easily, and I had no problem getting the air out of the syringe.
I changed needles to a twenty gauge and began my injection into the topside of my shaft. This time it flowed easily under the skin without causing any hard lumps, and it began to spread out just like an injection of saline would. After it was all in I withdrew the needle, held pressure on the injection site, applied a triple antibiotic cream and a small band-aid. by the time I had done all of this the ky mixture had spread out evenly under the skin and looked like the puffiness you get from pumping, just on the topside of my shaft. I sat back and decided to check it every fifteen minutes to see if it too began a process of swelling.
After two hours I could only barely perceive the slightest amount of swelling from the injection and I was happy with the results. I thought that premixing the ky with saline might let the methyl cellulose, which is the primary ingredient in it, absorb the saline and pre-swell it so it would not take the body’s fluids and do it after injected. I sat back down on my stool and pulled up another 60 cc’s of the solution. I then injected 30 cc’s to each side and another 20 cc’s to the top of my shaft to even it all out.
I cleaned up and put all my supplies away and waited. After an hour of easy massaging, I had evened out all the way around and was fat, heavy, and for the first time, evenly swelled. It looked just like I had pumped for about two hours, and I was pleased with the appearance. Besides a little bruising at one of the injection sites it appeared natural and was symmetrical. It was not a “monster” looking pump or saline infusion look at all. That was what I had been after all along, a “normal” looking fat, heavy cock with big girth. It didn’t swell over the head of my dick at all this way, and I was finally satisfied with the results.
I have been told that once a bag of saline is used or any of its contents are drawn out and used it is good only for a month. That works out good for me because I get about two to three weeks of swelling before I am ready to inject again. I have found that when it is mixed in a one to one ratio that it works best for me. I have experimented with different ratios even up to 2 parts ky and 1 part saline solution, and I have found that this prolongs the effects, but it is easiest to inject at 1:1 strength.
Pumping speeds up the process of re-absorbing and breaking down the infused mixture but it also speeds pumping results and I have had some massive packing pump sessions with it. I have even done a 60 cc injection into my ball sack and left it alone for about two weeks, then used a two-stage cylinder and gotten stuck in it. It takes a little bit longer to return to normal after pumping, but still it is achievable from beginning to end in one weekend with just a little added heaviness on a Monday morning.
All in all, I have been doing this off and on for quite a few years now, and I am still a fully functioning, happy individual with no long lasting adverse side effects so far. I have taken breaks from this and returned almost back to my original size. I will say that I am now larger in girth and longer when flaccid, but as to whether the pumping or the ky jelly was the most to contribute to this I have no idea.
I hope that this long story of my history with this was helpful and not too boring. Maybe you will have some of your curiosity satisfied by this. Just remember, playing with your body is a serious matter, what has worked for me, may not be the best path for anyone else. I plan on sitting back now and lurking in the background, enjoying everyone elses experiences on these forums. Maybe if you have some information like this to share it would benefit all of us to hear it, post it so we may share in your experiences….. Thanks, headgame
egghead

Post by egghead »

Wow, good telling of experience. Thanks.

Envious!
Let me in!
Bare_ass

... Many thanks

Post by Bare_ass »

... Thank you for taking the time to put that together and post it. I appreciate it.

BA
Adult Male Forum. Free Site.
http://The-Phoenix.bareass-adult.net
Variety of Interest. No Spam
billy999

Post by billy999 »

Interesting reading :D thanks for taking the time :wink:
spnnrmn

Post by spnnrmn »

thanks for posting this
headgame

Post by headgame »

glad i could help.i hope that answered some of the questions about what to expect. i am on my down time now between injections, maybe in few weeks i will go up again, i will think about posting a pic or two. it has taken a long time just to decide to post....but so much for lurking in the background....pleasant plumpness..later