leaking

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

gizmo

leaking

Post by gizmo »

I regularly leak what appears to be seminal liquid when I shit.

It is a large amount and very sweet to taste.

Does anybody know if this is a sign of problems?

I often have erection problems and have lost the ability to produce a lot of cum at orgasm and can no longer spurt (only dribble).

It is starting to have inpacts on my relationship with my wife.

I have seen 2 doctors, but they reject my enquiry. One even went as far to say that he didn't have the time to waste with me and that sex problems was not for doctors but social workers.
major77

Post by major77 »

I also leak when I shit....

What is it ?
729b4l

Post by 729b4l »

Guys,
I'm not a Dr. but, having been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer in the last year I have done a lot of reading and this sounds like enlarged prostate. The waste is pushing on the prostate and forcing the seminal fluid out (like prostate milking).
I would suggest that you see a Urologist and make sure that you have your PSA level checked. This will give you an indication to prostate health. Prostate cancer is curable if caught early enough but it does kill over 6000 men a year in the US alone. Don't mess around with it!
Franky

Post by Franky »

I have done that since I was about 16 so it probably is not a problem. As you strain to crap you are squeezing your juices from your prostate.

Franky
Cock and ball stretching is a way of life! You can never have enough scrotum and foreskin.
Psychomech

Post by Psychomech »

my partner has been known to ejaculate while taking a dump.... not have a climax or orgasm.... just ejaculate
angelwolf65

Post by angelwolf65 »

I agree with 729, sounds like a prostate problem, maybe prostatitis? I actually have to get mine checked because I've been peeing way more that usual and feel like I have to pee all the time. Also feels really sensitive during anal play.

If your doc doesn't want to look at it, I'd sit in his office til he either refers you to a urologist, or sticks his finger up your ass to check it. I can't understand why he wouldn't examine you. Especially if you are over 40?
gizmo

STD

Post by gizmo »

My Doctor (new) listened to me, then said it was probably an STD or infection (but no burn or sting).

I will wait until next Saturday for the test results.

He asked me howcome I said it was like cum... I...well, it looks like it, and feels like it (but couldn't tell him that it also taste like it)
webslave

Post by webslave »

I've done that in the past when I've gone a long time without having an orgasm.
Guess the semem builds up till it has to get out somehow.
My Homepage for ED meds:
http://webslave.yolasite.com
slkdyk

Re: leaking

Post by slkdyk »

When you take a dump the turd passes close to the prostate. It has the same effect as milking the prostate. The fluid should be the same as precum.
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
dreamweaver

Post by dreamweaver »

IT IS an enlarged prostrate have your PSA checked, see a urologist, after I was diagnosed I started milking my prostrate as shown by my urologist and taking meds solved the issue :D
nolbow

Post by nolbow »

I find it happens when I bear down while trying to have a bowel movement and then stop. I also, have a seminal discharge and yes, it is semen.

The pressure forces it out of the prostate.

It often happens when I've not ejacutated in a while, like two - three weeks.

I suggest you seek out a Urologist. The other "so called doctors" don't deserve the time of day, so stop wasting YOUR time on useless dickheads!!
humpingheat

Post by humpingheat »

Sounds like a whole new meaning for a "blumpkin". LOL :lol:
5.5 X 4.5 going for 7 X 6
luvpain

Post by luvpain »

my wife often massages my prostate, to keep it healthy, im impotent cause of painmeds. I find the taste somewhat sweet, depending on what i ate i think. She massages it with a finger (or two) or a prostate massager. She makes sure i consume it all, and i kind of like that. Its a funny sensation, you feel contractrions in the groin, spunk comes out, but not the sensation of orgasm. I found i can even leak out seminal fluid when i crap. Went to the doctor and it wasnt a prostateproblem, he said its the way of the body to get rid of seminal fluids. Eg. sort of a wetdream, without the feeling.
CaptnPumpHard

Post by CaptnPumpHard »

gizmo wrote:I regularly leak what appears to be seminal liquid when I shit.

It is a large amount and very sweet to taste.

Does anybody know if this is a sign of problems?

I often have erection problems and have lost the ability to produce a lot of cum at orgasm and can no longer spurt (only dribble).

It is starting to have inpacts on my relationship with my wife.

I have seen 2 doctors, but they reject my enquiry. One even went as far to say that he didn't have the time to waste with me and that sex problems was not for doctors but social workers.
Go imediatly to a urologist, DO NOT stop at go, go immediately to the doctor!