Share your self-suck experience

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

MinesUncut

My Favorite Past Time!!

Post by MinesUncut »

When I was younger I used to be able to get down on myself and take it right to the root. The pressure in your loins when you are in that position is incredible!! Once you have worked yourself close it doesn't take much to get off. I loved to lap at the head when I was that close and tease myself till the point of no return arrived. I always like to let the cum shoot on my tongue so I can taste it.
I was in a car accident a few years ago and it makes this hot activity hard to do. I still lay on my back with my legs over my head and put the head close to my tongue or on it and ejaculate. I always swallow!!
MinesUncut
voltzzzz

Post by voltzzzz »

I use to suck my cock easily, but I got older (now 38)and gained weight and became less flexible, but I made a comeback, went to a professional trainer for 3 months ,nearly every day, slimmed down and got my flexibility back again. Now I can suck my cock again, just the head as it was when I was younger. I shoot much more semen now than when I was younger and enjoy it even more. I always swallow after swishing it around in my mouth.
jerry201

Post by jerry201 »

2 pictures of my experience :-)
Attachments
DSCF0027.jpg
DSCF0027.jpg (104.95 KiB) Viewed 4337 times
Movie 6.jpg
Movie 6.jpg (87.35 KiB) Viewed 4334 times
Karlheinz

Post by Karlheinz »

Ich glaube ich werde Jogaleren selber blasen kann nur geil sein :lol: :lol:
Ich bin Devot und lasse gerne meinen sack füllen .
und möcht gerne deine geilen wünsche erfüllen
und komme aus GE