PA Questions

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

ClevelandBiCurious

PA Questions

Post by ClevelandBiCurious »

I read another posters thread on stretching a hole from 8 gauge to 6 and how he would considered just getting bigger ends on his curved barbell instead of enduring the pain of the stretch (in hindsight).

I have couple questions regarding the PA piercing:

1. Must you pee sitting down?
2. Can a 10 gauge curved barbell be purchase with 8 or 6 gauge ball ends?

FYI- I'm considering this piercing because it looks great, but for the functional end as well. I'd like to hit my wife's g-spot if possible. Maybe a reverse PA is also a consideration?

Thanks ahead of time...

CBC
TWFJR

Post by TWFJR »

I've not seen a reverse PA. But you might consider an apadravya or ampallang. Larger balls are available but are limited by the gauge of your jewelry. Larger balls are a must if you wish to please your partner during intercourse. Larger is less likely to damage her internally. My wife loves the metal massaging her vagina. If a PA is in your future consider 0 ga. minimally. Trust me. Stretching is much more painful.
Plum_Crazy

Post by Plum_Crazy »

You should also take into account that a larger initial piercing also takes a lot longer to heal as there is physically more flesh involved to create the fistula necessary to make a successful piercing, it's a trade off I suppose.

Definitely get the larger balls for sex and some smaller ones for everyday use. They are easy to swap one at a time without taking your PA out completely, they just screw off.

Yes you will have to learn to pee again. Sitting down is easiest or you can try the upside-down twist of your old fella so the ball is at the top, sounds painful but isn't at all.

Don't read too many of the blogs and stories online re piercing, everyone's journey is different. I recommend it completely but discover it yourself not through others eyes.
the cheat

Post by the cheat »

The website I listed (thechaingang.com) has a "Big Ballin'" series of curved barbells. It's going to cost a ton though - with shipping mine was like $72.00

If you order an 10 gauge or larger barbell, you can get anything between 3/16" and 3/4" balls and you can get different sizes on each end. I ended up getting 5/16 and 3/8 balls. I probably should have gone to 7/16 because there really isn't much of a difference in the size of the two.

Go with at least an 8ga initial piercing. I gotta say, I stretched from 8 to 6 on Thursday afternoon and I am feeling great tonight. I should have probalby stuck with the 8ga and gone from captive bead ring to barbell but now that I have the 6, it just psychologically feels better.
TWFJR

Post by TWFJR »

Know that a barbell with a smaller gauge and a large ball will exert more pressure on your piercing. Best to go large gauge and size the ball aesthetically. Smaller gauge jewelry can migrate and if heavy balls are attached migration while healing will most certainly happen. With larger gauges, 4 gauge and larger, you will see the pressure applied to the new piercing will naturally stretch the piercing. Once healed, the jumbo jewelry will be loser and more comfortable. The healing process on a PA will be no different with a small gauge piercing than a large gauge piercing. Where there is a difference is where one pierces deeper flesh causing the healing process to begin healing from within the piercing to the outside of the piercing. Hence a nipple piercing will heal from the inside out and if the nipple is larger the healing process is longer. Small nipples heal faster. The ampallang and apradravya are deep piercings and will take longer to heal. The PA is not a deep piercing so because you choose a small gauge piercing as opposed to a large gauge will make no difference.
TWFJR

Gauges

Post by TWFJR »

00 ga. = .364"= 9.246mm
0 ga. = .324" = 8.234mm
2 ga. = .257" = 6.543mm
4 ga. = .204" = 5.189mm
6 ga. = .162" = 4.111mm
8 ga. = .128" = 3.264mm
10 ga. = .102"= 2.052mm
12 ga. = .081" = 2.052mm
14 ga. = .064" = 1.529mm
16 ga. = .051" = 1.290mm
20 ga. = .032" = 0.813mm
TWFJR

From my Alt Blog: Modern Primitives.

Post by TWFJR »

Have you ever wanted a larger piercing after getting a piercing? There are some piercings, especially for men, that I and others have always suggested that the pierced consider the larger piercing. Why? Well, as with the PA, men quickly discover that a heavier gauge is more pleasurable. And it is as simple as saying that a smaller gauge is more likely to cut or rip its way out.

It becomes interesting just how much bigger the gauge of the jewelry is when one goes to the next size increase. The percentage of increase is around thirty percent. As an example and using jumbo jewelry, 3/8's inch diameter is also termed a 0 ga. And 1/2 inch is a 00ga. There is no other gauge jewelry between these two gauges. The difference is a whopping 1/8 of an inch. That may not seem much but just try to force that difference into your piercing of 0ga. The problem is that your piercing must stretch to accommodate the larger gauge and that can be painful. And unlike a piercing where the pain is short lived, the stretching is prolonged by the fact that the flesh is in the process of stretching.

Think about a stretching exercise, how long do you hold the stretch? And how often do you stretch before exercise? Same with the stretching of a piercing. More often than not, the flesh must gradually be stretched to accommodate the next gauge. As with smaller gauges the pain may be bearable but with larger gauges the pain is multiplied. Jumbo jewelry's weight can even cause one more pain on top of the stretching pain. Larger jewelry often does the stretching for you and you find that one day you can fit a larger gauge into your piercing without the trouble of painful stretching.

Some piercings do not lend well to stretching and if one insists then one must be ready to endure the pain, prolonged pain. The question is how long can one endure the nagging pain? My experience with stretching my PA is that the stretch caused so much pain that my nerves carried it down my leg to my feet. It was like my feet were on fire. This stretch was going from a 00ga. to 1/2 inch. Ultimately I want a 3/4 inch stretch. I have not successfully accomplished the 1/2 inch stretch.

My wife and I discovered that when we pierced her inner labia and put in 4ga. barbells, the jewelry quickly stretched the healing flesh. This was wonderful but now the jewelry nolonger stayed in place. So we added larger inserts and the piercings healed, not as 4ga. piercings but as 1/2 inch piercings. We eventually enlarged her inner labia piercings to 1 inch.

I look forward to getting "yo-yo" disks for her labia. They will look great in her labia. And the weight could easily stretch her labia even more.
If you stretch a piercing too fast it will tear. This tear heals and leaves scar tissue. Scar tissue does not stretch. so you will tear it again and again as you try to enlarge your piercing.
TWFJR

Post by TWFJR »

With every gauge increase one will see approximately a 30% increase in the size of your piercing.
kelly96

Post by kelly96 »

HI! It only .toke me TWO years. to get to . an 0 ga.
and no you do not have to sit down to pee.
but you will want to
an see the female , have to put up with.
and it :lol: s funn]
kelly96