"The" Make your own stuff! thread

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

stryfe

"The" Make your own stuff! thread

Post by stryfe »

As most of you now, I've made a couple of do it yourself threads, but I've never put them all together in one spot. I've recently had people asking how to make their own, and instead of explaining what I've done everytime someone asks....I decided to create a post that I could point them to. If you have specific questions, please ask here or pm me.

Lets all add stuff in here! If you've made your own stuff, give us a picture and description, eventually this thread could be an excellent resource for everyone.

If you decide to try some of these things, be sure to read all the way to the end of the thread. All of this stuff was and is trial and error. Something that seemed like a great idea at the beginning of a thread, may have turned out to be a bad idea by the end of the thread...lol

stryfe's Do it yourself threads
viewtopic.php?t=8811
viewtopic.php?t=10754
viewtopic.php?t=11049
viewtopic.php?t=12050
viewtopic.php?t=14286
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28633

Hope this helps some folks :D
Last edited by stryfe on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All of our posts! Enjoy
viewtopic.php?t=21516

How to make your own pumping gear====>
viewtopic.php?p=139037#139037
redliner

my home made cylinders

Post by redliner »

I started making my own cylinders after seeing what Mr. Stryfe had done (THANKS for the inspiration) I started with polycarbonate glasses and cups of diferent sizes. I shape or flatten the cups with a heat gun. I place the cups in a vice w/ edges wrapped in cloth so I don't scratch up the clear sides. I keep the heat gun moving so the cup dosen't warp in one spot, then as it gets hot and softer I tighten down on the vice SLOWLY a little bit at a time. Let it cool before taking out of the vice. This step takes the most practice to get the results your looking for, but it's not hard. I cut the bottoms to a curved, more "pussy friendly" design with a Dremel Tool. The curved bottom helps give a more comfortable fit and a better seal at the skin. I sand the rough cuts, again with the Dremel but different attachment. Now I apply the epoxy which makes the smooth edge that keeps the cylinder from "digging" into your ladies skin and also keeps the cylinder sealed tightly when lubed up. For this I like "Aqua Mend" brand epoxy (thanks again Stryfe), it's available from the Home Depot. This, for me seems to be much easier to work with. You mix the 2 puttys together with your fingers (keep them a bit wet) and you get a thick easy to work mix that's about like soft clay. I then mold this around the bottom lip of the cylinder the way I want it. I let it dry over night then again sand with my Dremel and finally with some very fine grit sand paper for a super smooth finish that won't irritate the object of our desire.... that wonderful pussy!!!!!! My last step is putting a quick release coupler on the top of the cup (again w/ epoxy) so we can switch from cup to cup easily while we are having fun. I give the whole dried unit a good washing and it's ready for PUMPING FUN!!!!!!!

Good Luck and Have Fun, Redliner
Attachments
this cup pulls in the whole areola and nipple along w/ the end of the breast....NICE
<br />It works best w/ larger tits (margarita glass used)
this cup pulls in the whole areola and nipple along w/ the end of the breast....NICE
It works best w/ larger tits (margarita glass used)
DSCN5985.JPG (894.99 KiB) Viewed 101612 times
My wife &quot;packs&quot; or maxes out the online bought cup on left, our homemade is much bigger
My wife "packs" or maxes out the online bought cup on left, our homemade is much bigger
DSCN5981.JPG (873.61 KiB) Viewed 101714 times
size comparison of cups
size comparison of cups
DSCN5982.JPG (885.64 KiB) Viewed 101802 times
Some of my &quot;line up&quot; 
<br />pussy and nipple cylinders on left were bought online BEFORE I discovered this site
Some of my "line up"
pussy and nipple cylinders on left were bought online BEFORE I discovered this site
DSCN5977.JPG (962.8 KiB) Viewed 101916 times
redliner

Post by redliner »

Sorry about that, I didn't know those pics were going to be that big on the post board.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
redliner

Post by redliner »

The long, thin cylinder I made from a small "champagne flute". It's poly carbonate like the rest of my stuff. I flattend it out in the vice w/ the heat gun. They have a whole line of that stuff at our local Target and a big food store, that's where I have got most of my cups to start with.
That thin cup let's you focus on the inner labia all by itself. It's small and thin enough that you can spread her majora apart and place the cup on the inner lips alone. Makes for some good results.

Has anyone had any problems w/ the "Aqua Mend" epoxy or found something that works better???? For me it's been easy to work with and it's sandable, so you can get it nice and smooth. I'm always looking for improvements if someone has a better product.
stryfe

Post by stryfe »

Glad to see the addition ....thank you redliner

@ Sarinity......check the links @ the top.....it shows how I've made a similar cup....and many others.
All of our posts! Enjoy
viewtopic.php?t=21516

NYKruzer

Re: my home made cylinders

Post by NYKruzer »

redliner wrote:My last step is putting a quick release coupler on the top of the cup (again w/ epoxy) so we can switch from cup to cup easily while we are having fun. I give the whole dried unit a good washing and it's ready for PUMPING FUN!!!!!!!

Good Luck and Have Fun, Redliner
Hey, Redliner, where do you get the Quick disconnect couplers?
TIA, NYKruzer
tony/dee

i found some here

Post by tony/dee »

Have a good day! Tony/Dee
slave2528

Post by slave2528 »

i just want to thank you guys for all these ideas. i was trying to come up with some sort of cushion since the day i discovered pumping. about the only thing ive ever used are different size jars but the problem is the sharp edges on every jar. its fine for about an hour but then it starts diggin in and if you readjust at all it makes you want to go ahhhhh.

so after seeing this thread i went searching, i couldn't find the aquamend brand but i found the Loctite Epoxy Putty which is the exact same thing and holy wow its like night and day. i just had my best results ever after a 3 hour session and it was 100% comfortable the entire time. i'm thinking because of the edges before this, i never could get up to a full best results pressure.

so once again thank you for your efforts. :D
stryfe

Post by stryfe »

slave2528 wrote:i just want to thank you guys for all these ideas. i was trying to come up with some sort of cushion since the day i discovered pumping. about the only thing ive ever used are different size jars but the problem is the sharp edges on every jar. its fine for about an hour but then it starts diggin in and if you readjust at all it makes you want to go ahhhhh.

so after seeing this thread i went searching, i couldn't find the aquamend brand but i found the Loctite Epoxy Putty which is the exact same thing and holy wow its like night and day. i just had my best results ever after a 3 hour session and it was 100% comfortable the entire time. i'm thinking because of the edges before this, i never could get up to a full best results pressure.

so once again thank you for your efforts. :D
Very glad to help :D
All of our posts! Enjoy
viewtopic.php?t=21516

thrownreality

Post by thrownreality »

I just have to thank you for all your amazing contributions to these forums.
I am doing this alone at home and really, your presence just makes me feel good.
I want to make my own stuff but am not confident enough.
When I have been looking in Home Depot or Lowes for quick disconnect valves or something similar I
always get a million questions. I never find what I am looking for but I swear one day, if I can muster the courage, I am
going to say, "I am trying to put a pussy pump together, wanna help?"
.....LOL!!
Is the epoxy you use soft or hard...which does Mrs like better?
Thanks.
Paulpump

Post by Paulpump »

Great work! Really They must work very well, i gess. We are looking forward to see this great toys in use. :)
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

Great info
sparxxx

Post by sparxxx »

viewtopic.php?t=27059

As a lot would have already seen this thread was how I made my silicone rubber cushions to stop the jar/pump equipment from digging in.
I love it and so does the missus.
I even made a silicone tube to go around my cock and can place it inside my cock pump to pump only the cockhead and makes it huge.
pthril

Re: "The" Make your own stuff! thread

Post by pthril »

Re: MAKING YOUR OWN PUMPING GEAR! thread...I'm trying get organized
to show pics along w/text ~pthril
pthril shvd & free