Calling all MONSTERTUBE 18+" balls veterans

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

ballpumper808

Calling all MONSTERTUBE 18+" balls veterans

Post by ballpumper808 »

i just got my monstertube sr. :D and would like your info, inspiration and pics of how you got your 18+" balls. :?: how long did stay in your tube? what was your pressure? breaks schedule? etc.? how do you get water in the "clamshell" and not spill at water changes (my problem)? my personal best is only 15.5". beach pics are at diamond head beach in honolulu... 8)

thank you fellow big ball pumpers for any info, inspiration, and pics. :wink:
Attachments
MT swell day.JPG
MT dh sun.JPG
MT side at dh beach 1.JPG
MT dh thongs.JPG
MT balls swallow 1.JPG
Last edited by ballpumper808 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ALOHA and have a "SWELL" day. i'm a ballpumping ADDICT in hawaii pumping to have 20+in balls. my blogs: http://www.smoothmuscledad808.tumblr.com[/b] Skype: ballpumper808, em: [email protected], Facebook: Tali Cano, Twitter: smoothmuscle808
johnnysilicone

massive monster tube

Post by johnnysilicone »

I love it monster sized!!!
Attachments
monster_3.jpg
monster_3.jpg (156.54 KiB) Viewed 41293 times
monster_2.jpg
monster_2.jpg (119.99 KiB) Viewed 40685 times
monster_1.jpg
monster_1.jpg (134.86 KiB) Viewed 41314 times
ballpumper808

how much is pump? how much silicone?

Post by ballpumper808 »

nice big balls but how much is pump with MT and how much is silicone? thanks
ALOHA and have a "SWELL" day. i'm a ballpumping ADDICT in hawaii pumping to have 20+in balls. my blogs: http://www.smoothmuscledad808.tumblr.com[/b] Skype: ballpumper808, em: [email protected], Facebook: Tali Cano, Twitter: smoothmuscle808
POOLBOY66

Post by POOLBOY66 »

I use the MT, and I usually fill the MT with warm/hot water before I start. I pump for 45 min. then stop and rest for 10 min. Then refill the tube with fresh warm/hot water and pmp for another 45 min.. This usually ets me to 17". If I decide to go longer I release the pressure and leave the MT on. Then I pump for another45 min., this gets me to 18", however that is as big as I seem to get. I sometimes wrap the tube in a heating pad to keep everything warm.
Attachments
dscn6603.JPG
dscn6603.JPG (61.63 KiB) Viewed 40905 times
DSCN6598.JPG
DSCN6598.JPG (68.37 KiB) Viewed 40927 times
PUMP EVERYTHING EXTREME (I reply to all PM's)
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
ballpumper808

Post by ballpumper808 »

:D thanks poolboy and surfgar for comments and info.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

15" is not bad
I don't always get good pump results, some days are better than others. On the days when I hit my personal bests of 15.5 and then 16.75 I pumped for at least 3 or 4 hours. Use an electric pump if you can, I always do. And don't put the pressure too high, i use 4"Hg now and it works just fine.

lastly be sure you're measuring properly, too.. around the balls ONLY, no cock involved in the measurement ;)
Attachments
more from my personal-best session
more from my personal-best session
Russ dec24 8.JPG (28.52 KiB) Viewed 40002 times
vckay

Post by vckay »

very nice, thx 4 sharing
cirus

Post by cirus »

I have just posted this question plus some photos on the "2 stage question" thread, then noticed that this thread might be more apropriate.

I am at the stage of considering something bigger. I have a two stage with a 3.5" entry and keep geting seriusly stuck in it. I almost fill the 2nd stage to the end. Reversing the pressure to blow things out is very painfull even when pulling out my cock first and then blowing my balls out one at a time. each ball has a hard time getting out of the 3.5" opening.
To help the situation I have tried transfering to a straight 3.5" x 10" cylinder before things have got to tight in the two stage. But i fill that tube to the end so it has become obvius that I need something bigger.
I have considered a monstertube but hear stories about pinching when putting back on during a pump session. Also I tend to pump with warm water which could be dificult to change if you have to open to get out and back in again. Your comments would be apreciated.
My other thought is to go for a 12" longjohny from pumptoys, I belive that has a 4" entry and would be a straight cylinder.
I should say that I pump for length (I also have a 2.75" x 12 cylinder but that squeezes my balls up a bit and I am getting to within 1" of the end of that) so the longjohny may be the answere now that they do longer lengths.
Any other thoughts would be welcome.
cirus.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
xstr8guy

Post by xstr8guy »

cirus wrote:I have just posted this question plus some photos on the "2 stage question" thread, then noticed that this thread might be more apropriate.

I am at the stage of considering something bigger. I have a two stage with a 3.5" entry and keep geting seriusly stuck in it. I almost fill the 2nd stage to the end. Reversing the pressure to blow things out is very painfull even when pulling out my cock first and then blowing my balls out one at a time. each ball has a hard time getting out of the 3.5" opening.
To help the situation I have tried transfering to a straight 3.5" x 10" cylinder before things have got to tight in the two stage. But i fill that tube to the end so it has become obvius that I need something bigger.
I have considered a monstertube but hear stories about pinching when putting back on during a pump session. Also I tend to pump with warm water which could be dificult to change if you have to open to get out and back in again. Your comments would be apreciated.
My other thought is to go for a 12" longjohny from pumptoys, I belive that has a 4" entry and would be a straight cylinder.
I should say that I pump for length (I also have a 2.75" x 12 cylinder but that squeezes my balls up a bit and I am getting to within 1" of the end of that) so the longjohny may be the answere now that they do longer lengths.
Any other thoughts would be welcome.
cirus.
With your current results, I'd skip the Long Johnny and go straight to a Bullmaster Magnum. It sounds like you would fill a Long Johnny too quickly. If you are filling a 3.5x10" straight tube to the end, you'd be better off trying to get wider instead.
DickBulger

Re: Calling all MONSTERTUBE 18+" balls veterans

Post by DickBulger »

ballstretcher37 wrote:i just got my monstertube sr. :D and would like your info, inspiration and pics of how you got your 18+" balls. :?: how long did stay in your tube? what was your pressure? breaks schedule? etc.? how do you get water in the "clamshell" and not spill at water changes (my problem)? my personal best is only 15".

thank you fellow big ball pumpers for any info, inspiration, and pics. :wink:
I don't use mine as often as I would like, I usually get a good enough pump in one of my glass jars in the morning that lasts the entire day. When I do set aside time for an afternoon of MT pumping I can achieve 18+ in about an 1-1/2 (that's in addition to the morning prelim). As for getting water into the little beasty... I've got a hose connected to a faucet to main-line the fluid directly while the MT/jar is in place (see attached) Warm water pumping has gotten a whole lot more enjoyable.

-D-
Attachments
Fill er up
Fill er up
IMG_0735.JPG (86.47 KiB) Viewed 38969 times
The gismo
The gismo
IMG_0705.JPG (102.08 KiB) Viewed 38439 times
cirus

Post by cirus »

Thanks for all the input guys, lots to think about. Just had a thought about DB's sugestion for getting the water in, how about an aditional connector in the monstertube to drop a line into a bowl of warm water and then pump on the other connector to draw the water in. Maybe Monstertube would supply one with two connectors. It would seem best to leave the monstertube on during rest periods and then refill with water with it still on, to avoid any chance of pinching. Skin gets quite fragile after being stretched. I like the idea of keeping the entry down as small as posible to avoid the dreaded belly bulge, the 3 1/2" entry on the monstertube seems about right. Does any of this make sense?
Thanks again, cirus.
DickBulger

Post by DickBulger »

cirus wrote:Thanks for all the input guys, lots to think about. Just had a thought about DB's sugestion for getting the water in, how about an aditional connector in the monstertube to drop a line into a bowl of warm water and then pump on the other connector to draw the water in.
Thanks again, cirus.
I thought of the same thing but dismissed it because too little water will displace the vacuum (is that stated correctly?) It would be nice to have a fitting (or even use the existing one) but you have to allow for air displacement while filling the jar. My method provides a natural vent where the input line enters.

I use to just jump in the hot tub (convenient if you happen have one). Submerge the jar/MT to fill with warm water (I keep my tub at 104 deg), pump for vacuum and veg away in the spa. Nice way to do it (and way less messy) but can be impractical at times (vegging out reclining on my bed/couch and catching up on some reading is a lot more comfortable). So I thunk up the other approach. It was just a matter of finding a suitable delivery device. I found the diverter at my local ace hardware (along with a length of vinyl tube). The fitting on the end is not necessary, but I happened to it laying around.

-D-
vango

monster tube

Post by vango »

Just bought the "large" MT, used it twice, but should have gone for the smaller opening MT, no trouble "getting out"...but pump is more skin than C/B's. Any suggestions, offers, trades??