Female labia cuttings / circumcisions and clitless women

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

welantom99

Female labia cuttings / circumcisions and clitless women

Post by welantom99 »

Just searching for women or actresses over 18 years having cut off her labia lips (fgm / circumcision) or clit (cliterodectemy). I've seeing something
at bmevideo and bmezine. So do you know more which woman has
had cut off her labia / clit? Some pics, infos or vids available or hints where to search or get in contact?

Maybe something from Giselle, Chloe, Robyn, Kadia, Sara or nOra from switzerland? Maybe this little brunette japanese with the piercing at her right labia majora (big lock) and the tattoo "TS Slave" Where to get more?

regards!, Tom

[email protected]
DJ-Flyer

Post by DJ-Flyer »

Hi! Can you tell me where I can find some pics of circumcised women?

Greetz,
Flyer
azert84310

female circumcision

Post by azert84310 »

here a few pics for u.Very nice isnt'it
Attachments
circ567.jpg
circ567.jpg (93.41 KiB) Viewed 60692 times
circ569.jpg
circ569.jpg (82.22 KiB) Viewed 60687 times
meatotomie,subincision,urethral and bladder sounding
forbesy88

Post by forbesy88 »

sorry but i think thats discusting. thats just my oppinion. i still respect all u out there that enjoy it
jjjj1963

Re: female circumcision

Post by jjjj1963 »

azert84310 wrote:here a few pics for u.Very nice isnt'it
oh yes, very nice :!: have u more pics?
i love close-ups of gaping pussies with meaty lips :-)
Gaelic

Genital Mutilation

Post by Gaelic »

Female 'circumcision' is better described as genital mutilation and it is carried out on young GIRLS - some as young as 10 years of age by men. It is wrong and to be abhorred by any individual who respects the dignity of other beings. It is a horiffically painful precedure done without any anaestethic and causes huge mental scars to women who suffer this injustice at the behest of men.

Male circumcision while not as barbaric is also wrong and should only be carried out when males reach the age of 18 and they can make an informed decision for themselves. You only have to read the dozens of posts here on Newart to see that Men want the right to have made the choice for themselves instead of some stupid Doctor who 'thinks its the right thing to do' Nature gave Women a clitoris and men a foreskin. They serve a purpose and should be left alone.
forbesy88

Post by forbesy88 »

welll to be honest. i only said i respect yall because i didnt want to piss people off. But Gaelic is right. it is very wrong and incredibly painfull. I myself am un circumcised but i know from talking to people that it is painfull.

I agree you were bourn with these parts for a reason
dv8cpl_au

Post by dv8cpl_au »

. . there's a fuggen huge difference between circumcision and female genital mutilation . . . while many may say cultural practices . . . the latter is about the subjugation . . . removal of clitoris so sex will not be pleasurable and stitching labia to ensure chastity until marriage . . . barbaric customs

Male circumcision is a minor matter indeed in comparison . . . and is the bastion of whining softcocks IMO . . :D . . that ought to get a rise!
bettymeier1967

Re: female circumcision

Post by bettymeier1967 »

Wow, these pics are really nice!!! Would love to see more of this
Bettina
azert84310 wrote:here a few pics for u.Very nice isnt'it
azert84310

labia removal

Post by azert84310 »

labia cuting
Attachments
Kiss_These_Lips.jpg
Kiss_These_Lips.jpg (31.25 KiB) Viewed 56740 times
meatotomie,subincision,urethral and bladder sounding
gizmo

Open minded to all things

Post by gizmo »

I am very open minded, and admit, the Dom in me appreciates the power of a sub to submit to the ultimate body re texturing.

Mind you, I couldn't do this to my sweet lover, as it would be only a one off experience, but I understand the desire on both sides.

That last photos is so hot.

Mind you, I will ask my sweeet wife to comment when she gets home.
misslickalotofpuss

Post by misslickalotofpuss »

thuroughly disgusting only a psycho would enjoy these pics...
PeJay

Post by PeJay »

misslickalotofpuss wrote:thuroughly disgusting only a psycho would enjoy these pics...
I have to say I agree with you girl.
gizmo

Hmmm

Post by gizmo »

I admit that I am not into removing body parts, however, the fundamental practice of body modification is central to the sexual make up of all parties I play with.
Cuttings, tattoos, piercings, ropes, canes etc all leave their 'mark' (although still leaving one to Orgasm).
I have undertaken minor genital texturing on several friends, and it was appreciated by all.
I am not into one off things, however, I have been requested by friends to rmove nipples, clit hoods, clits and even one request for radical removal of all exterior organs. I have refused as I have not thought the subjects were really ready for the modification.
If I ever do, however, find a partner who is mentally and spiritually ready, i will carry out her wishes.
One last comment, meateioctomies don't seem to get such replies.
stryfe

Post by stryfe »

Without labia and hood....you just have a hole! Not very attractive in my opinion....but he...to each his own.
All of our posts! Enjoy
viewtopic.php?t=21516

How to make your own pumping gear====>
viewtopic.php?p=139037#139037