Pressure infuser

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Curun

Pressure infuser

Post by Curun »

Hello everyone :) =)

I am looking to buy a pressure infuser but i don't know what to by. (i can't really infuse my breast with just gravity... seems like my boobs doesn't like saline, even 1m5 above me)
I use saline bottles made in plastic like this one

Does something like that should work ?

Or do you have some other suggestions ?

leggera16

Re: Pressure infuser

Post by leggera16 »

What happens when the bottle runs out though. If you can't see it you will pump air straight down the line?

I often wish i could create a pocket to quickly take a litre at speed. After some practice i think i was going too deep and trying to hit fat. Going just under the tough layer of skin seems best for me. Sometimes i hit the skin again at full insertion and pull back a touch.
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

The pressure infuser is a cuff that normal saline bags fit into. Inflating the cuff squeezes the bag forcing the saline (or dex or whatever) in faster that a gravity feed. You don't empty the saline into the cuff...probably works pretty well without having to hang the bags too although I've never tried to use one.
leggera16

Post by leggera16 »

There is air in bottled containers. Once pressurised that will come down the line be it at the end or if you tip it over at all.

Ive read in medical equipment advice regarding these when into a vein you must ensure the feed is cut before the fluid runs out or its embolism time. Not the same here but something to think about maybe.
cjfatnite

Post by cjfatnite »

Just watch the dripper thing. It's not flowing so fast that you won't have time to act.
-CJ
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

Again, infusers are for BAGS, not plastic containers...the air isn't much or a problem since it'll be be clean as long as you don't get it in a vein but the infuser won't work with the plastic...
icemaniak

Post by icemaniak »

Check my posts. I pressure infuse with a 50cc syringe. Can do 500 cc in under 5 minutes.
As you manually infuse you can watch out for air without any problem.
Always do it like this. Never had any problems.
jddill

Post by jddill »

I am going to get a pressure infuser before my next inflate.
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

icemaniak wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:43 pm Check my posts. I pressure infuse with a 50cc syringe. Can do 500 cc in under 5 minutes.
As you manually infuse you can watch out for air without any problem.
Always do it like this. Never had any problems.
Checked your posts and that is a nice setup...not what OP is talking about here though, check the pic at the top of the thread...