NEED ADVICE on dexrose, breasts, and scrotum

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

5Lsal

Re: NEED ADVICE on dexrose, breasts, and scrotum

Post by 5Lsal »

1) should I use 1/2 as much as saline for similar results?
Yes, at least to start so you you know how much you can hold (see other answers below) you'll swell more than normal saline so figure out how much you can take before going overboard.

2) any side effects?
For me it gives me some abdominal cramping but I've noticed it's not as bad if I hydrate properly before and during and after the infusion.
If you're diabetic or overly sensitive to sugar don't over do it. The total amount of sugar you're going to absorb is fairly low; similar to drinking the equivalent volume of a soft drink over the re-absorption period I think so be aware.

3) should I use saline or Dex for breasts/ass and why?
It doesn't sting as much, anything you can infuse with saline should be ok...

4) tips of getting as HUGE as possible on breasts, ass, belly?
I've only done scrotum and breasts, so I can't say for belly and ass but, saline is heavy, you want to place the needle above the area to be infused and let it settle. The breasts and belly are pretty well segmented (when I do N2O I need quite a bit of pressure before I see migration to other areas) so once you're needle placement is set, you should see good results. Leaning forward while infusing the breasts also leaves more room for the liquid to pool so I'd think you'd get better projection.

5) what happens if my scrotum is full, and I keep going untied? Is saline in the abdomen bad?
For me extra swells up into my pubes, never had any move up into the abdomen (have had with N2O). May be uncomfortable but not dangerous.

6) what happens if I put in too much Dex and the swell gets out of hand??
See above, usually you'll get creeping up into the abdomen/pubic area. You will also see sweating where the infused liquid forces itself through the skin, this is frequently accompanied by blistering which can be painful and a path for infection if you're not careful.

Insert "I'm not a doctor, this is based on personal non-professional experience" warning here...

Take it easy and have fun!