2nd Time's the charm - male breast infusion

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

ilovebigbooks

2nd Time's the charm - male breast infusion

Post by ilovebigbooks »

Hello All,

First time poster, but long time lurker!

I did my first infusion about a year ago and have been eager to do another every since. The first time I used 1000cc in each breast, the results were good, but could be improved. I needed a better method to hold the solution in place during infusion. I used a fabric corset that did an okay job.

The overall shape was nice, but I’d say that about 1/3 of the 1000cc got lost either by internal “leakage” or my newbie skills. That being said, they were pretty good, nice weight, felt great had some bounce. The wife found them to be fun too!

I knew that I was going to do this again and wanted to get larger. Used a PVC corset-ish, bra that the wife had. It looked like it wold hold everything in place. All the straps were adjustable and you could make it nice and tight with out the worry that it would stretch like fabric.

I drained 1000cc in to each breast in about an hour forty-five. From my vantage they looked like a pretty good size, very minimal fluid transference. I had two more 1000cc bags that I decided to add. I stopped after 45 minutes getting in 1/3 of the new bags. My breasts were getting pretty hard and I didn’t think I’d be able to get much more in.

After removing the needles (18-gauge butterfly), it took a while for my left breast to stop leaking, maybe 45 minutes or so. Mostly water with the slightest red discoloration. At this point I finally looked in the mirror. Wow, they were big, as you can see in the photos.

Unfortunately, you start to lose the breast shape after you take off whatever you were using to hold the water in place. Any recommendations for other restricting attire that would be comfortable that could extend the life of the infused breast? I may try the shoelace breast cast that dougnick posted. Next time I’m going to try adjusting the far left/right straps after the first bag. My goals is to get 2000cc in each breast.

ILBBooks
Infusion-002-01.jpg
Infusion-002-02.jpg
Infusion-002-03.jpg
moose1980

Re: 2nd Time's the charm - male breast infusion

Post by moose1980 »

Those puffy nipples look great!!