Saline Belly

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

PumpMikey

Saline Belly

Post by PumpMikey »

Just put 2 litres of saline in my belly! I have pretty much no belly normally, so 2 litres feels big! Love the way it moves and bounces when I walk!

What do you all think? Should I do more 🤔

Mike
Attachments
B44FFF48-4AE9-4D05-91AC-DDB1552BC432.jpeg
4DEA487E-9D33-4C5A-926E-732B76A69C0A.jpeg
PolandN2O

Re: Saline Belly

Post by PolandN2O »

Mike <3 Do more. I want to see this sexy belly bigger
PumpMikey

Post by PumpMikey »

I really want to go bigger! Once it settles after an hour feels like I could go again with another 2 litres! Think I need a marathon belly session?
PumpMikey

Post by PumpMikey »

Another pic about half an hour after filling 😁
Attachments
75C61018-E88C-47ED-A70F-6A2B308AFB5A.jpeg
Ben000000

Post by Ben000000 »

Wow very nice. Looks really good on you .>Would you try more??
Azmike

Post by Azmike »

Loks great. Can't wait to see more
Rex85

Post by Rex85 »

That looks only half full to me. You have much more room in there. Keep it going! Maybe put the needle(s) in a bit higher up, a few inches down from the ribcage and let it fill in with gravity. Well done!
akenaken

Post by akenaken »

Really nice results! Did the saline spread/settle more? And could you tell me (in a few days) how long it took to go back to normal? Considering doing it on Saturday but it have to be normal on Monday again (~Evening)
PumpMikey

Post by PumpMikey »

Yeah, it spread a lot more overnight, by the morning actually just looked like a really natural belly! I kept touching it, felt really nice!

Umm, I filled up 2 litres Saturday night, it’s Monday morning now and it’s conpletely gone! You’ll definitely be fine.

Mike
akenaken

Post by akenaken »

Thanks for your response! I really can't wait for the weekend to come ;)
AnotherCrazyCanadian

Post by AnotherCrazyCanadian »

Wow, super cool dude! I love how you have a muscular figure so you can see what it looks like on that! If you do it again, would you mind taking video too?
:)
AnotherCrazyCanadian

Post by AnotherCrazyCanadian »

Rex85 wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:32 am That looks only half full to me. You have much more room in there. Keep it going! Maybe put the needle(s) in a bit higher up, a few inches down from the ribcage and let it fill in with gravity. Well done!
I agree with this, maybe give this a try on your next go!
salineboy1912

Post by salineboy1912 »

Dude thats beautiful! Can you tell me how you did it? where you placed the needle, how you placed it in? When i tried to do it, while inserting the needle hurt a bit
PumpMikey

Post by PumpMikey »

Thanks! So, for me it hurts a little more than pushing the needle in to my sack, but only a little! I put the first needle in just to one side of my belly button pushed it in at an angle, heading towards the middle, just below my belly button! Hope that makes sense??? I pinched the skin/fat before I put the needle in and made sure it went in deep enough to get into the fat layer, not too shallow just below the skin, and definitely no where near too deep to hit any muscle layer!

If fills much slower than my sack for me, so the higher I can get the saline bottle the better!

Is that helpful?

Mike
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

WOW!!! Fantastic results! I'll bet you're hooked now.
In my personal experience, I find that 5% dextrose goes in faster. It also lasts longer. That's why I tend to use it instead of saline if I can afford to have it stick around for a while.

Definitely looking forward to seeing where you take this exciting experiment and the fun you're going to have with it!