N2O Cock and balls inflation and jerking off a bit

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

PolandN2O

N2O Cock and balls inflation and jerking off a bit

Post by PolandN2O »

If only I could get bigger than this. If only there was someone to force a bit more than this in me.

https://www.lpsg.com/data/videos/o/813/ ... 809431.mp4
Last edited by PolandN2O on Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griffin

Re: N2O Cock and balls inflation and jerking off a bit

Post by Griffin »

That's really incredible! Bravo!
I've got all of the supplies but I'm not quite ready to make the jump yet. Watching you do it is very encouraging.
Thanks for sharing!
failbucket

Post by failbucket »

You've had the same thought as me last night. :) Haven't done this for a while, but tried again. I agree, wish I could get bigger. Wish my balls were round too, but no... It is what it is. Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1a9Fwo ... H7_SB-Eaw6
PolandN2O

Post by PolandN2O »

Failbucket, this was so damn hot. Basketball size is my goal :P I will try get my boyfriend into inflating, but not quite sure how.

EDIT:

Would you like to give me link where to buy this cracker/pump it looks a lot safer than my cracker.
7pump

Post by 7pump »

Nice... love both vids. I'm quite experienced with saline, glucose and pumping, but never dared n2o so far. Is there any advantage from using a cracker for doing n2o compared to a cream whipper, and where to buy? Maybe adding a pressure regulator would advance security...?
failbucket

Post by failbucket »

For sure!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073Q ... UTF8&psc=1

The thing is, it's not really made for N2O cartridges... I had to test it by putting coins the bottom until it was short enough space to puncture the cartridge. Nice thing is, you don't waste any N2O at all, so 1 cartridge lasted my entire inflation. Before I had to use 4 or 5, now 1 cartridge lasts 3 or 4 full inflations of my nuts. I suggest putting a small dot of machine oil on the o-ring so the cartridge doesn't leak. I also used a Schrader adapter with internal threads to screw in a tube. I then cut the end of the IV line and pushed it into the opening of the tube to complete the connection.

https://www.amazon.com/Presta-Schrader- ... er+adapter

It makes for a really tight, sealed, system that doesn't leak. I will warn, however, when things don't leak, a little tiny turn of the valve will do a good 1/2 inflation, so go slow and don't turn too much.
7pump

Post by 7pump »

Thanks, interesting. I'm not enthusiastic about using machine oil, which can't be sterile, but apart from that... nice.
failbucket wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:09 pm I will warn, however, when things don't leak, a little tiny turn of the valve will do a good 1/2 inflation, so go slow and don't turn too much.
So adding a pressure regulator could be a good idea :wink:
failbucket

Post by failbucket »

The oil only goes on the o-ring not the opening of the cartridge. It just seals the lip of the cartridge. Considering the low pressures and short time frames involved in this kind of inflation I think a pressure regulator wouldn't be useful. It used to take 4 or 5 cartridges to fill with a cream whipper, but now with a sealed system I did 4 to 5 inflations with a single cartridge.
Attachments
20180630_021715.jpg
20180630_021607.jpg
Last edited by failbucket on Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
failbucket

Post by failbucket »

2 things, it keeps asking for my login. I've lost 2 posts because it makes me log in again (fyi, copy paste)... second, how the fuck do I add photos? I had to add links because I can't figure it out... >:(
7pump

Post by 7pump »

failbucket wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:40 pm 2 things [...]
I can't reproduce the first issue, but for the second one: there is a field "attachments". See screenshot ;-)
Attachments
screen.png
7pump

Post by 7pump »

Thanks for the explanations, good to know. Considering the pressure resp. flow limitation, I missed that there is a simple version included in the IV line 8)

However, I don't understand the part with the coins since the cartridge is screwed onto the tool's head. The length of the cartridge shouldn't be an issue?
failbucket

Post by failbucket »

N2O cartridges don't come threaded. Only pressure fit. Only co2 cartridges come threaded. Therefore, you have to space the bottom of the cylinder to accept the smaller n2o cartridges.

Thanks for the info about the photos. :)
7pump

Post by 7pump »

Oh, I see. Thanks man :-)
poland

Post by poland »

That was freaking awesome
PolandN2O

Post by PolandN2O »

Failbucket Amazon isn't shipping this inflator to poland :(