Hyalaronic acid in leiu KY, Surgigel etc

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Velcroman

Hyalaronic acid in leiu KY, Surgigel etc

Post by Velcroman »

Just heard on the ABC Radio National 11:00 am news, that men in Australia are going to doctors (urologist?) to have hyalaronic acid injected into the penis. It was reported that the reason for this procedure being carried out was not for medical reasons but for the purpose of appearance. You will all recall female beauty adds for face creams using this chemical. That's all I know, maybe, just maybe this could be a more effective process that KY, saline and the other things that seem to have become so difficult to obtain. I wonder if the use of this chemical has a much longer effect on the penis?
reonis

Re: Hyalaronic acid in leiu KY, Surgigel etc

Post by reonis »

I'm reading that HA fillers cost $500-1300 per 1ml. So, sure, it might be a good substitue for what people are talking about here, if you have $8000 you're willing to drop on a look that will go away in under a year.
Velcroman

Re: Hyalaronic acid in leiu KY, Surgigel etc

Post by Velcroman »

reonis wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:42 pm I'm reading that HA fillers cost $500-1300 per 1ml. So, sure, it might be a good substitue for what people are talking about here, if you have $8000 you're willing to drop on a look that will go away in under a year.
Each to their own Reonis. Money isn’t everything, it's just a tool to get us what we want. Also, I don't know where you saw the price, it would have been good for you to reference it here. It's just that $8000 a hit seems 'just a little' high, given that the same product is used in face cream.