New to saline infusion but a few questions?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Dezertranger

New to saline infusion but a few questions?

Post by Dezertranger »

Hey everyone! Well this is my new favorite fetish along with diapers and chastity.

So I’m new and have only done 2 inflation’s so far with normal saline. First time I did 350-400 in the scrotum and 100-150 with a desperate needle into my penis... today I did all 500cc into my scrotom next time I will go more.

This time I put a band around my scrotum and shaft hoping to infuse the penis as well. The photos of some of you where the penis is visible at all is exciting to me. But I haven’t gotten those results.

So my thought?

probably not enough infusion?

I’m circumscised so it’s hard to get that?

I also have a 500cc bag of 10% dextrose available as well but I don’t think I’m ready for that at all! I can easily dilute it to 5%.

So why can’t I get my penis swollen with out direct injection?
Jimjon

Re: New to saline infusion but a few questions?

Post by Jimjon »

I usually fill scrotum and then pump cock which fills quickly with saline and then fill scrotum again as some will have moved into cock.
Dezertranger

Post by Dezertranger »

I should have mentioned I did pump afterwards a little bit went in the shaft but not that much.
akenaken

Post by akenaken »

Try 500ml or 1000ml Glucose 5% :) I did 1L Glucose 5% as a total beginner (3rd infusion) and my cock was also so swollen i couldn't pull back the foreskin or even see my tip (finger wend like middle-knuckle-deep into the swollen foreskin until it reached the tip). I think i would even like it more having no foreskin to be honest.. Since i want the opposite of what you want, i will try to put a cockring or such around my cock to prevent the swelling next time :) Oh and if you're curious, i've infused on a saturday evening and everything was normal on Monday again.