Thinking about trying Glucose

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

akenaken

Thinking about trying Glucose

Post by akenaken »

Hey,
so i've just ordered 1L Glucose 5% and really want to try it! I already did 1L of saline and it felt like there was still room left to fill. So do you think as a beginner i can go for Glucose? Or should i try to do 2L Saline first?
AnotherCrazyCanadian

Re: Thinking about trying Glucose

Post by AnotherCrazyCanadian »

From what I understand, glucose works the same way but there isn't any sting/burn to it. It's my preference, but due to it's nature you will swell a bit more, I think it's about an extra 25% you'll grow after the glucose is infused.
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

1L Dex 5% will swell to about 2L saline. You must drink lots of fluid prior, during, and after infusion. Once you see that last drop disappear into your sac. The real fun begins :twisted: Feeling and watching your sac swell, get tight, and shiny is sooooo HOTTTTT! The only drawback is it will last alot longer so if you're pressed for time you better wait till you have 3days to yourself. It last twice as long as just saline. Go for it!!!! That's my 2 cents! Make sure you take pics and post them for us to see.
akenaken

Post by akenaken »

Thanks for your answers guys! I really want to do it but as powerfulpete1235 mentioned, it lasts longer than saline. I wanted to try it on Saturday and take off the Monday so i have ~2-3 Days of recovery? Otherwise I also ordered 2L Saline, if i don't have enough time this weekend i will probably do the saline infusion first (although i wanted to try to infuse it into my belly). But prior i just hope that the package arrives this week ;)
powerfulpete1235

IF you take Monday off you'll have plenty of time for the infusion with dex. WHERE are you getting your supplies may I ask???? I'd DYING to be HUGE, but my places require a MD script now :( Stupid Hurricanes :(:(:( Either way we'd appreciate photos, before, during after so we can all drool over you getting huge dude! Good luck, be clean, be safe, have fun !!!!!!!
akenaken

Post by akenaken »

Well then i will try it on Saturday :) Today the stuff should be delivered!
I live in Germany so it's no problem to get all the stuff. I just use a mail-order pharmacy service and get everything there :)
This time i really want to try and take pictures and such :) Hoping for nice results ;) Sadly my BF doesn't know about this kink (yet) of me because it would be fun to let him play with my balls or even infuse him :P
akenaken

Post by akenaken »

So my stuff arrived just today :D Seriously i have a tingling feeling in my fingers because i would just love to do it now! But 4 more days to go :P Still don't know if i should go for 2L saline into my belly or just keep that 2L for a different session so i don't have to order again for a while :)
Attachments
IMG_3377.jpg
benniedikk

Post by benniedikk »

I am curious about the pictures. :D
in a week or 6 when my girlfriend is gone I will go again with saline :D
akenaken

Post by akenaken »

Glucose is infused ;) Pics coming tonight or tomorrow! Currently doing 2L Saline into my belly, hurts just a bit (probably the salt?) and i see a bit of redness around the saline spots but i think that it will go away. Think this will take about 2-4 h now..
powerfulpete1235

How must Dex you infuse? I'm currently infusing 500ml of dex and top it with 500ml nacl. Then watch the swell. Pics coming!
akenaken

Post by akenaken »

I'm new to infusions but 1L Glucose 5% works good! if it's too much for your scrotum it will go into different areas.
The only thing i wanna try to prevent next time is that it gets into my cock. Maybe a cock ring will help? I took some pictures but the quality was extremly bad.. So i try to take a few next time sorry..