CO2 Belly insuflation: My first experience

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

AnotherCrazyCanadian

CO2 Belly insuflation: My first experience

Post by AnotherCrazyCanadian »

(UPDATE: A friend just told me this is potentially very dangerous, so I might just switch to N2O from now on. I'll still document my experience below, but please take caution.)

Hey everyone! I'd first like to thank this forum and the people on it for giving me the skinny on getting fatty (lol). I've gotten a lot of great info on safety and I would have never attempted this if not for everyone here. So again, big thanks to everyone!

So I'm typing this out while it's still fresh from the experience, what it was like to try CO2 insufflations into my abdominal cavity (belly). Coming from a background where I love inflation, it was only natural I wanted to give this a try, and holy crap was this surreal. Now before I go further, I did give it a small try a couple days ago, just to see what the effects would be.

First off, I did not get sufficient photos of the before, so I apologize in advance. The first photo uploaded (Partial inflation, on my right side) was actually with a bit of inflation, you can see it on my left where it's rounded out, but still folding on my right.
Partially inflated on my left
Partially inflated on my left

First of all, WOW. That is such a unique and cool feeling! I have a soda stream soda carbonation machine so I was able to very slowly add air, and I remember seeing my skin bubble a bit, then dissipate. My belly wasn't inflating too much I thought, but then I saw it was going to my sides. Makes sense as there's more open skin there. So I keep going, let it start to feel tight and I back off. after a bit I took the needle out as it was only inflating on the one side. I put another in more south and on the right. Started to blow up on my side, was a small bit tender as that's where the air went on my small practice one. The needle popped out and I decided to insert it on top one time and in the middle to see how it would handle. This is where it got fun. As I learned about the sensations, I was able to push a bit more and more as I did it. I found that at a certain point my sides didn't take much more in and it started to go to my front belly. Now I was really inflating! I kept wanting to add more and more but I started to feel fairly tight and a bit hot, so rather than go too far and hate myself in recovery, I started and ended with that. Feel free to check the next attached photos.
First person view
First person view
Balloon belly!
Balloon belly!
I've also got ones where I inhale and push my belly out for very exaggerated effect!
Pushing out
Pushing out
Pushing out
Pushing out
Front shot!
Front shot!
So you might be wondering how I did all this? I have a one-way valve for enemas (not used in a long time and cleaned thoroughly), and I found it fit the carbonator pretty snugly, and from there I put the hose over the needle once it was inside. I did have to push the hose against my skin to seal the tube, but that was the only small gripe with it. The CO2 soda maker dispenses it at a very slow pace if needed. Like, less than gently blowing through a straw if needed. And as it was one way I didn't lose any air coming out, so it all stayed in I believe.

How did it feel?
There's no sidestepping it: You literally feel like a balloon. Your skin gets tight and warmer, you tap and rub your belly and it's hollow, and there's no pain in it. There's really nothing else to say, it's just like you're inflating and your skin reacts and feels as such!

How long does it last?
Honestly I deflated pretty much all of it in 2 hours. So very fast.

And I think that's it. Big thanks for the forum again and thanks so much for all the info! Please ask any questions you might have below!
Attachments
Balloon belly!
Balloon belly!
akenaken

Re: CO2 Belly insuflation: My first experience

Post by akenaken »

Stunning results! Those pictures are really hot ;) you really inspire me to try this out too but wiht N2O. Yet i don't know where i can get sterile n2o and how that inflation would work out
AnotherCrazyCanadian

So.....anyone else want to chime in? Please?
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

I have to admit that's pretty impressive! I would agree that N2O might be a better choice. Did your skin feel super tight and sensitive?

Did you experience any shoulder pain while it reabsorbed? I have heard this can be a side-effect.
AnotherCrazyCanadian

mRuss wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:56 am I have to admit that's pretty impressive! I would agree that N2O might be a better choice. Did your skin feel super tight and sensitive?

Did you experience any shoulder pain while it reabsorbed? I have heard this can be a side-effect.
Thanks dude! It felt tight for sure which makes me squirm as I type this lol!

Far as I can tell, no shoulder pain or pain anywhere else except for the inflated areas, even then it was more a sensitivity thing like when you get a bruise. That's to be expected of course. I did tie off so it would stay in those areas.
AnotherCrazyCanadian

Looks like we got a new belly inflation topic that's gaining traction. Would like to bump this one up to catch up :)
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

I'd love to see you do this more, or with saline too! You have the hottest belly of all the inflated ones!