First Infusions

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

akenaken

First Infusions

Post by akenaken »

Hello there!
So i did my first saline infusion 500ml last weekend because i had some spare time! It was my biggest dream for about 4-5 years now to do.
It felt so amazing eventhough i could probably take it to 1000ml! So i just ordered 1000ml saline and 500ml 5% Glucose. If i can find some time the next weeks i will definetly do an infusion (and maybe take some pictures). But i'm still a bit "scared" of Glucose. If i'm right it should grow to ~750ml or? My only concern is the time my balls will be that big. For that i would probably need 3-4 Days off somehow, so my sack will be it's normal size again.
But seriously i can't wait for saline again! it was even better than i could imagine. For saline my biggest fear in general was to poke with a needle through my skin because i'm really scared of needles, but that didn't hurt at all. It just "hurted" a bit when infusing the saline, but the guide said that it is normal because of the salt inside the saline and it was no major pain just sometimes a bit uncomfortable. I hope i can post more about the beginning of my journey with this soon :)
yaletownboy

Re: First Infusions

Post by yaletownboy »

My first infusion ever was 500ml of glucose! You can definitely take 500ml, especially if you regulate it by taking off the tie at the end. And at that amount you'll be back to normal after just 2-3 days
akenaken

Post by akenaken »

And do you think that my calculation is correct, that it will swell to 750ml? I just can't decide if i should do the 1L saline or 500ml 5% Glucose this weekend...
benniedikk

Post by benniedikk »

I did my first infusion last August (500ml). Super exciting. and it did not hurt!
In July (my girlfriend is on vacation) I go for my 2nd and 3rd infusion but then 1 liter. See how that goes.
I just keep it at saline. But maybe glucose is okay too? Can someone convince me to use glucose? :D
akenaken

Post by akenaken »

Maybe try Glucose :P if she's away you can maybe make mroe sessions!

So i wanted to do an infusion today. As i said either Glucose 500 5% or 1L saline. I just don't know how much it will swell .. I even thought about doing the Glucose in my balls and saline in my belly but i think for that procedure i need more than 2-3 Days of free time. But still the question: Will 500ml Glucose 5% swell to 750ml or 1000ml or is it not predictable?

Edit: I went for 1L Saline today :)
yaletownboy

Post by yaletownboy »

500ml Glucose 5% will swell to ~750ml. The other difference to saline is that glucose feels a bit heavier after and less like a bag of water. I def recommend you trying out the glucose just to see which one you like.
You can also mix them. Lately I've been infusing 3 or 4 times a week and my go-to is 1-2l of Saline and then top it off with 500ml glucose. I keep a big stretchy ring around my cock and balls most of the day which def limits how much I can put it but you waste less fluid escaping into the pubic area. Removing the ring and using a heating pad is how I regulate if the stretch gets too painful.
akenaken

Post by akenaken »

I will definetly try Glucose the next time! Do you think as a beginner i can start with 1L 5% or should stick to 500ml 5%? I did 1L saline and it was amazing.. Directly afterwards i did the 500ml 5% Glucose into my belly and it was really nice too! But i definetly will try 2L Saline next time for the belly and i want to top it of with 1L Glucose 5% :)
But i think it will take some time now until i can do that, because i would need a good time span for it.
yaletownboy

Post by yaletownboy »

Since you're comfortable with 1l saline, 1l glucose should be doable. That would give you the stretch you were looking for but not overdo it. It will be a new experience, the expansion, feel and size afterwards. I recommend having a heating pad on your balls while infusing, and afterwards. Especially when you tie off your cock and balls (which is also a good idea to not waste fluid) you get big, and that scrotum full of water will get cold and can get uncomfortable if the skin tries to contract.

I also microwave my bags before infusing. 1 min for 500ml, 1 min 20 sec for 1l bags (don't do much more than that, you don't want to be like that dude who did double that and scalded the inside of his genitals). They may feel warm to the touch right after opening but once the liquid travels down the long IV drip line it will be well below body temp.
bigbiggerbiggest

Post by bigbiggerbiggest »

yaletownboy wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:02 am Since you're comfortable with 1l saline, 1l glucose should be doable. That would give you the stretch you were looking for but not overdo it. It will be a new experience, the expansion, feel and size afterwards. I recommend having a heating pad on your balls while infusing, and afterwards. Especially when you tie off your cock and balls (which is also a good idea to not waste fluid) you get big, and that scrotum full of water will get cold and can get uncomfortable if the skin tries to contract.

I also microwave my bags before infusing. 1 min for 500ml, 1 min 20 sec for 1l bags (don't do much more than that, you don't want to be like that dude who did double that and scalded the inside of his genitals). They may feel warm to the touch right after opening but once the liquid travels down the long IV drip line it will be well below body temp.
Would love to see pictures of your cock yale. I’ve been doing tied cock infusions with 500 dex to try to stretch out and get some foreskin