Low hanging balls 3 - 4 days after infusion?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Jonte

Low hanging balls 3 - 4 days after infusion?

Post by Jonte »

I'm mostly into stretching (stretching balls to make them hang lower), and now I've been thinking a little bit about the effects from saline infusions.

Is it possible to use frequent saline infusions as a way to permanently stretch the skin of your sack? Did saline infusions make your balls hang any lower?

Also, please post pics of balls that were taken a few days after infusion. I love to see when the saline is hanging low.
mRuss

Re: Low hanging balls 3 - 4 days after infusion?

Post by mRuss »

frequent saline infusions will stretch your scrotal skin, sure. I think techniques like weighted collars would be more efficient since the skin is under constant traction for as long as you can stand, and therefore growing constantly. However the best way is to try it yourself and see what you enjoy most :)
ballstretcher101

Post by ballstretcher101 »

I haven't done any saline infusions yet. This is me wearing my 8" leather weighted ball stretcher from Backlashleather.
Hoping to get my balls to my knees and beyond.
Attachments
weighted leather ball stretcher-1.jpg
Jacin

Post by Jacin »

Ballstretcher101 looks hot! I can get into a five or six inch stretcher with work. My biggest problem is finding leather or weighted stretchers with a big enough circumference not to pinch.