Surgilube swell size?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

gijoejw

Re: Surgilube swell size?

Post by gijoejw »

Figured I'd give an update. I've had some odd things happen. First... right side encapsulated. First time I've experienced that before. It's not like rock hard but it's fairly firm. It was really sore for 4 or 5 days also annoying, fine now. Its literally feels like having one huge nut in there. Not super happy with that but it is ok.

The other part. I pumped one time and havemt since about a week ago. I didn't swell much after an hour, was pretty dang sore. I was kinda disappointed. Next day was the same nothing different, went to bed then woke up next morning. I was up to 16 around up from 14 normal size and the left size was big. Its like I had just injected it again, but I had not. It felt swelled up alot. It's like some of the surgilube got moved in the skin and swelled like it would the first time. Been a week and still at 14.5 around.

I'm not sure I can reccomend this by doing larger than 30 cc, but damn my sac skin is way bigger and stretched out more than ever before. I literally have new veins I've not seen before in the skin. I have no idea how long its gonna last but I'm not doing this for a long time or ever again depending on how long it lasts. Had alot of discomfort from stretch and initial reaction but it's fine now sometimes a bit sore from the stretch. I did the 30cc on each side twice so there was 120 cc total. Be careful if you ever do it and dont go nuts with it. I'm at 14.5 all the time now and it's kinda hard to look normal wearing pants. Some... just dont work. They ain't got the crotch for it. I'm stuck with it for now so I shall see how it behaves.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

20180609_103232.jpg
Were I'm at currently left side is still huge. I dont get what happened it's been weeks since I injected.
yaletownboy

Post by yaletownboy »

Thanks for the updates gijoejw. A lot of people are interested in injecting lube and there's not much information on how it develops long term.
I did 3x10ml in separate spots on my penis about 8 months ago. It was an awesome huge and bruised stretch - should have probably done only 2 injections or not wear a cock ring.
I like that I am now stuck with a permanent increase in girth, but I am still getting used to having a foreskin. The lube injections alone didn't cause that but are definitely a major contributor.
I decreased in size a little between 1-4 months after the infusion, maybe by third. Since then it's remained steady. I'm still getting used to the new look, having had something different all my life
kinkykiwi

Post by kinkykiwi »

Sounds fantastic.... how much growth do you think you still have 8 months later? Would love to see images if you have any? Did you use KY or surgilube and how long did the bulk of swell last for you?
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

I did my cock like twice. Lasted about 4 months for me. I was already 8x7 naturally and it stretched the hell out of the skin. I'm not sure about it in the sac. I got two fairly hard balls, feels like extra testicles. I dont know how long its gonna last but I would have been in trouble had I done more in my sac.
kinkykiwi

Post by kinkykiwi »

Yeah I got encapsulation in balls too.... I found doing saline helped break that down a bit.... and also just stabbing it itself (I highly recommend people Dont do that)....

Multiple times with KY itself in balls went fine for me, last one was sore as for few weeks.... not sure what I did wrong. Haven't done cock with anything yet.... unfortunately KY has been pulled from shelves in New Zealand and want to move before I get surgilube sent from abroad!
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

The first time it was kinda sore but then totally fine. The 2nd time for me was way more sore... but could have mostly been because I had 120cc total. I pumped one time and this was the result, it was so packed and tight I almost couldn't get out. Only did this in 40 mins flat.
scv_15261818338158732434242382296765.jpg
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

great pump! but yeah if you've got surgilube in there it won't have as much 'give' and it will be difficult to get out. You should really get a Monstertube so you don't have to worry about getting stuck
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Already have one, havent used it yet. Just gota find time to see what happens.

This was after the first set of 30 cc with the monster tube. 19 around. 2nd biggest I've ever got. Be interesting to see what I can do now.
1525699143320.JPEG
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Been little over two months now. The right side that encapsulated so big is about half as big now. Won't be able to pump for some time but my skin has stretched so much. Should be interesting to see what happens when I do. Not sure if I'm gonna do it again.
querrelle

Post by querrelle »

I have experienced a 1 inch swell per 20 ml of Surgilube into the shaft. My current circumference is 8.3 inches and 7.5 length. I want too post but getting http error each attempt.😦
Last edited by querrelle on Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
querrelle

Post by querrelle »

My experience is 1/2 to 1 full inch per 20 ml after all swell stops and settled. This is the 3rd day after injecting 60 ml on both side. My final circumference is at 7.8 inches(just under a 12 oz beercan).
I did a major load and it was followed by painful swelling and redness with a stinging heat(total bitch trying to walk or sleep).
I first treated myself with pill antibiotics that really didn't relieve anything. I also followed up with hydrocodone which gave some temporary relief. I notice that the intense pain was along the path of the needle injection. I tried using a triple antibiotic external cream- Bingo. The pain, redness and infection heat(body encapsulating/reaction) subsided immediately. I'm now using triple antibiotic cream 3× daily-no pumping-no jerking-no sex until I feel it's back to normal 100%.
Last edited by querrelle on Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
querrelle

Post by querrelle »

I would fully advise anyone not too pump-jerk-sex immediately after infusion of Surgilube. You will have the initial swelling soreness and tenderness involved in the encapsulating process. Don't add extra stress going thru it. A triple antibiotic cream will help big time in minimalizing side effects.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

I've done it several times so I dont get the irritation like I used to but I got sore from the size. Since last April like 85% is gone already but I still got an encapsulation on both sides like two knots. They swell big time with pumping. Zero pain but can be annoying. I thought about doing more but the encapsulation kinda sucks. It's like having extra balls in there.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Well did more but I kinda fudged up, wasted caths. I figured out how to get surgilube in without a calk gun. I put 50 cc of saline in and was able to push it in with the syringe half full. Kinda lop sided with 35 on one side and 50 on the other.. I'll get it right next time. The saline really helped.