New filling

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

sydneyiii

New filling

Post by sydneyiii »

Hey everyone,
two weeks ago I had the chance to fill my sac with saline. I'm up to it to inifuse 1l. Here are some pictures of the filling. Hope you enjoy it.
P1220877_b.JPG
P1220878_b.JPG
P1220879_b.JPG
P1220881_b.JPG
P1220884_b.JPG
P1220887_b.JPG
P1220890_b.JPG
P1220893_b.JPG
P1220896_b.JPG
P1220899_b.JPG
sydneyiii

Re: New filling

Post by sydneyiii »

Here is the rest of the pictures.
P1220902_b.JPG
P1220906_b.JPG
P1220910_b.JPG
P1220916_b.JPG
P1220919_b.JPG
P1220920_b.JPG
BlueTubeDude

Post by BlueTubeDude »

Looks pretty good man
Don't mind me, just enjoying what I see 8)
sydneyiii

Post by sydneyiii »

BlueTubeDude wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:14 pm Looks pretty good man
Thank you. It was a great feeling, when I walk with this sac.
SalineSkin

Post by SalineSkin »

That is Hot!

Hey I have never done Saline injections before, I am however considering it very soon as I have the right Items in my Amazon basket, I have researched this as much as possible but still have some questions at hand that I couldnt find googling online. My first question to you is How long does Saline last in the body? My second Q is does Saline stretch skin permanatly over a period of time from use? Last question would you recomwend IV drip or syring for means of injection?

:)
sydneyiii

Post by sydneyiii »

SalineSkin wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:54 pm That is Hot!

Hey I have never done Saline injections before, I am however considering it very soon as I have the right Items in my Amazon basket, I have researched this as much as possible but still have some questions at hand that I couldnt find googling online. My first question to you is How long does Saline last in the body? My second Q is does Saline stretch skin permanatly over a period of time from use? Last question would you recomwend IV drip or syring for means of injection?

:)
I could wear normal trousers after 48 hours, there were nothing to see then. I Could load up a few pictures of the course of my filling. The skin wasn't stretched permanent. But it tokes a few days until my skin was build completly back. I would prever IV drip. You have only one stitch and the risk of infection is much lower.
sydneyiii

Post by sydneyiii »

A couple of fotos of the development of my sac.
Normal size in underwear.
Normal size in underwear.
Normal size.
Normal size.
direct after infusion
direct after infusion
direct after infusion in underwear
direct after infusion in underwear
1 h later
1 h later
2 h later
2 h later
6 h later
6 h later
7 h
7 h
9 h
9 h
10 h
10 h
sydneyiii

Post by sydneyiii »

Part two of the progress of my sac.
12 h
12 h
18 h
18 h
22 h
22 h
32 h
32 h
35 h
35 h
SalineSkin

Post by SalineSkin »

Hey Thanks for the reply and it's looking nice, now In terms of the syringe I will be using a Scalp Vein Butterfly needle and won't need to keep inserting the needle into my skin every time I need to fill up, all I will have to do is remove the syringe from the tube fill up the syringe and reinsert into the tube then apply gently.

Sorry, I'm making a fuss about the IV drip bag It's just that buying them I would need somewhere High up to place them and in the correct position in order to get a nice fast drip so my body doesn't absorb the fluid quicker than the Iv can fill up.

Let me know what you think?
sydneyiii

Post by sydneyiii »

SalineSkin wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:26 am Hey Thanks for the reply and it's looking nice, now In terms of the syringe I will be using a Scalp Vein Butterfly needle and won't need to keep inserting the needle into my skin every time I need to fill up, all I will have to do is remove the syringe from the tube fill up the syringe and reinsert into the tube then apply gently.

Sorry, I'm making a fuss about the IV drip bag It's just that buying them I would need somewhere High up to place them and in the correct position in order to get a nice fast drip so my body doesn't absorb the fluid quicker than the Iv can fill up.

Let me know what you think?
Hi SalineSkin,
I think it's better to use a drip bag. Everytime you put the tube on the syringe there is a chance to contaminate. You can by the drip bag online and to hang it up ypu can use a nail in the wal or a lamp or something like that. To get an nice fast drip there is a roller clamp on the system, so you can control it. Your body shouldnt absorb the fluid so fast. That's the trick. Only then you can blow up your sac.
Just try it with a small amount. You will see, it's great.

Greetings
sydneyiii
Vacuman01

Post by Vacuman01 »

Good inflatinon...