N2O belly inflation?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

AnotherCrazyCanadian

N2O belly inflation?

Post by AnotherCrazyCanadian »

Greetings all! I've recently inflated with saline and glucose both in the belly and sac, and I have been very curious to try N2O belly inflation. As I'm still new around here, I wanted to ask and see what dangers there may be in this, or if it might even be lethal! Has anyone done this before? Is there any risks I should be aware of?

Thanks everyone!
Last edited by AnotherCrazyCanadian on Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
jddill

Re: N2O belly inflation

Post by jddill »

I would not do it.
I have done n2o many times though the years but one time I did way more than I normally do, letting it run up into my belly.
Short story I ended up in the hospital, nothing major but it got to up and started causing pain in up upper chest/lower neck.

N20 needs to be contained/tied-off the entire time you are actively inflating.
Saline does not migrate nearly as fast and can be tolerated better by your body.
AnotherCrazyCanadian

Re: N2O belly inflation?

What about putting a belt on my ribs and tying off? Would that aleviate any problems? What did they do in the hospital to help?

Also, glad you're still with us today and thanks for letting me know!
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

I've done it myself many times and really enjoy it. I think what jddil is talking about is scrotal inflation that's not tied off properly. Since the gas is under pressure you can force it into your abdominal cavity. This has happened to me too, Although I didn't end up in the hospital I did get some achiness in the muscle tissue under my ribs...

Belly inflation is different though, you're inflating under the skin so there's no chance for it to get into your abdominal cavity...you still have to be careful, you don't want to force it up into your face or neck...that being said I've used a lot of gas (7 or 8 cartridges) and put in quite a lot of pressure and never had any problems. Everyone is different of course so your mileage will vary. Follow sterile procedures and take it slow. Use a small amount first to see how your body reacts and increase slowly.
the_fake_belly

Post by the_fake_belly »

I did this the other day with n2o. A little trial and error. Is it ok if I post a pic?
Youtube: Chubfiction
Xtube: thefakebelly
Be cautious, be positive. :lol:
AnonChub

Post by AnonChub »

the_fake_belly wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:13 pm I did this the other day with n2o. A little trial and error. Is it ok if I post a pic?
I would love to see the pics <3 :)
the_fake_belly

Post by the_fake_belly »

Damn it. I deleted the pics. I really want to do a time lapse. Do you guys know if there is a dedicated show and tell page for n2o or belly inflation in general? Any suggestions for tying off the abdomen? And needle size or shape?
the_fake_belly

Post by the_fake_belly »

Here are some pics. this could be better if I tied off better. I did 7 n2o cartridges and the gas did go in to other places like my neck and penis. It dissipated pretty quick and after i could feel it in my shoulders and back, but no harm. Took 3 days to fully dissipate. A few days more for the n2o that got in sac.
Before 1
Before 1
After 1
After 1
Before 2
Before 2
After 2
After 2
Before 3
Before 3
After 3
After 3
Rex85

Post by Rex85 »

Those pictures are amazing. What a great balloon ball gut!

I'm tempted to try myself, but worry about complications. I'll keep to saline for now until someone can help me try the gas
the_fake_belly

Post by the_fake_belly »

Going into a blood vessel would be bad. I usually see if any comes out the needle first
the_fake_belly

Post by the_fake_belly »

I think this works better with loose skin. Like if you were fat at one point but then lost weight.
AnotherCrazyCanadian

Dude, that's so cool! What an amazing feeling eh? I have a few questions:

When you said it went into your neck, what did that feel like? This was inserted into the belly directly, right?

How did you like the feeling? Tapping is really cool as it's hollow! Have you done any other kinds of belly inflations/infusions?
the_fake_belly

Post by the_fake_belly »

In order.

I didn't notice it went up my chest and a little gas was under my adams apple. Same kind of crumply feeling

It was just in the belly. The gas does migrate if its not tied off or forced into an area.

The feeling is almost crinkly or crumply and you feel the pressure and yeah tapping it, you can hear it is a deeper sound.

Ive done this once before but no pics taken.
AnonChub

Post by AnonChub »

@the_fake_belly

Dude! That is so awesome! You got really BIG! Thanks for sharing the pics. Can't wait to see more from you :D
the_fake_belly

Post by the_fake_belly »

I'm trying to gain weight and then lose it so i can do this again and get crazy results. Another 50 to 100 lbs. Any advice?