Glucose/Dextrose advice needed

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Tw125

Re: Glucose/Dextrose advice needed

Post by Tw125 »

You can find lot of posts here who give you some information of glucose.

For my part i use 10% of glucose. If you use small needles (25G) the hole of the needle will be in two mns if you do litte preasure and massage.
The first interesting parts of glucose it's, it take nearly double place after few moment. If you put 60ml of it, like i do in my cock it will be 120ml like saline. And after few days you can see glucose is already here. Less for sure but not like saline who deasaper after 12 hours. No really side effect but just don't be diabetic and in good forms.
If you want nice résult but not too much, don't put more than 90 ml, if you want to go working with nice pants forms. If you have one week of you can put more inside, but don't forget after you go sleeping with so big sack and cock and it's not really well.

Hope you've got more information about glucose. For my part i stopped saline for the less result it come
088_1000.jpg
This is one of pics i did when i've got few days of, because can't go work with it and driving my motorbike
Griffin

Re: Glucose/Dextrose advice needed

Post by Griffin »

ricktheengineer55555 wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:02 pm So I have been infusing saline for a while with some amazing results! However, when I try it on larger parts of the body (belly, butt, breasts) it takes either too long or it's absorbed too fast (sometimes within hours) and I want it to last a solid day.

I want to try glucose/dextrose but my knowledge on the subject is a bit limited. I know it swells after the fact and that it typically lasts longer... So I have some questions...

How long does it continue to swell for?

Any side effects?

How much can be safely infused for a healthy person?

What % should I use?

Does it feel any different than saline? (The burn, the results etc)

Any advice/experiences?

THANK YOU!
I use 5% dextrose and prefer the results over regular saline. When I use it in my scrotum, I'd say it swells no more than 50%. So 1 litre of 5% dextrose would be about 1.5 litres of saline. I believe my results are not typical, as many report greater swelling. I ensure I'm hydrated so not exactly sure why the difference.

When I infuse 5% dextrose in my belly, the swelling is less obvious because the area is much larger. But I know when I started, I would do 2 litres of saline. Now I'm very happy with 1 litre of 5% dextrose. I can't say how long it continues to swell, but it definitely stays longer than saline. I would say for me, it lasts twice as long. I can do 1 litre in the evening, and the next morning, it's barely gone down at all. Even the following day, I need to hide it under a loose pullover.

I can't tell you how much can be safely infused. And I'd never use stronger than 5% dextrose. I have normal blood sugar levels and keep on top of it (my partner is diabetic so I have access to a blood glucose monitor). This is not something you want to mess around with if you have compromised health or elevated blood sugar levels.

Dextrose does feel different for me. It doesn't sting when I'm filling up, it goes in much faster, it lasts longer, and it leaves me with a heavier, more substantial feeling than just saline.

Good luck!